Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate

#1 2019-06-22 01:28:33

sxrrealism
Formerly Arizona0117

name change request

from Surrealism, to sxrrealism. thanks in advance whoever does that for me.

I fricking hate Stuart Little. I know what you’re thinking, this is some kind of funny joke, but no. Stuart Little is a piece of crap. A damn rat got picked over actual children at an orphanage and he’s supposed to be a hero? And I can’t even tell you how many damn times I’ve seen a great parking space only to turn the corner and realise Stuart Little is already parked there in his stupid little fricking convertible. He took my wife and the kids and my house and my job. I swear to fricking god, I’m going to kill myself and take that goddarn rodent to heck with me. Stuart Little has ruined my family. Last summer, I approached the miserable mouse in the street, and asked him for his autograph, because my son is a huge fan. The fricking rat gave me the autograph and told me to burn in heck. Later, when I gave my son the autograph he started crying and said he hated me. Turns out the mousefricker didnt write his autograph, no, he wrote “you’re a piece of crap, and i fricked your mom”. I’m now divorced, and planning a huge class-action lawsuit against the white devil that ruined my life. Your time is almost over, Stuart. All the people you’ve wronged will rise against you.

#2 2019-06-22 07:59:38

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Re: name change request

Surrealism wrote:

from Surrealism, to sxrrealism. thanks in advance whoever does that for me.

PM Different55 for changing your forum username

Wooted by:

#3 2019-06-22 13:25:50

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Re: name change request

Locked and moved to Forum Discussion.

PM me or Diff about username changes.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:
Tomahawk1561206350753483

Board footer