Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: MG Crew

And drock told me i'm DEFINITLY in.. that was before he decided...
Stay in yo own business gosh! lol

#202 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Well, it kinda is my busness, since I am in the crew.

#203 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Oh no... is he going to get ****? The crowd grows quiet as they watch Xpo... seeing what will happen. Does he know that Pyro was just kidding? Will he carry it any further?

Nobody knows!

#204 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Umm... I know its a joke and wtf?

#205 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

lol

*Pyro realizes that Xpo has no idea what he is doing. The crowd starts to chant. Even though nobody knows why. Pyro suddenly realizes... That he has no idea what he is doing either! There is a collective gasp that resounds throughout the crowd.**

#206 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:
GuidedBird wrote:

Drock. After I finish my level, I'll show you what I did. I'm seriously not good at art. More at minis. After I finish my level, I'll Pm you the link.

GuidedBird is good. I'd reccomend him. He is dedicated, and he is also very good ad advertisment

I dont really like him. Sorry.

#207 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

lol

*Pyro realizes that Xpo has no idea what he is doing. The crowd starts to chant. Even though nobody knows why. Pyro suddenly realizes... That he has no idea what he is doing either! There is a collective gasp that resounds throughout the crowd.**

None of this Pyro-Xpo. Or your out. This group is about making EE Fun with making cool levels for the public to play. We work together to get it done and not arguing.

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Dec 31 2010 3:41:23 pm)

#208 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

**sheepishly comes out from hiding place**

Sorriez

#209 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

D-rock2308 wrote:
PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:
GuidedBird wrote:

Drock. After I finish my level, I'll show you what I did. I'm seriously not good at art. More at minis. After I finish my level, I'll Pm you the link.

GuidedBird is good. I'd reccomend him. He is dedicated, and he is also very good ad advertisment

I dont really like him. Sorry.

ok lol

#210 Before February 2015

GuidedBird

Drock, you just said that we work together to get stuff done and not argue, so why do you dislike me? o.O

#211 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

GuidedBird wrote:

Drock, you just said that we work together to get stuff done and not argue, so why do you dislike me? o.O

I dislike your abilities at EE

#212 Before February 2015

GuidedBird

You haven't seen me when I actually tried. At least check my room when it is done.

#213 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Hey, D-rock, don't knock him 'til you test him.

#214 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Shy Guy wrote:

If I remember right he isnt good

#215 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Drock, kick Pyro out. He just trolled my map because I offended him after he called me a noob. Hes bound to troll one of our maps, soon enough.

Btw, I -repped him.

#216 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

wait.. WHAT? What are you even talking about?? When did this happen??

#217 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

OMG! I did not do that! I promise you!!! There is somebody else out there by the name of pyromaniac. I've been told that a guy named 'speeds' has been using the tinychat name of Pyromaniac. And i don't know...

But drock. I did not troll a level!

Also. Xpo. If it was a blacklyle. Keep in mind that there are like 10!!!! IT wasnt me! and also. The owner of the original blacklyle account gave it to the whole EE community today. So i will stop using it...

Last edited by PYROMANIAC/MXCREW (Jan 1 2011 10:19:55 am)

#218 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

OMG! I did not do that! I promise you!!! There is somebody else out there by the name of pyromaniac. I've been told that a guy named 'speeds' has been using the tinychat name of Pyromaniac. And i don't know...

Also. Xpo. If it was a blacklyle. Keep in mind that there are like 10!!!! IT wasnt me! and also. The owner of the original blacklyle account gave it to the whole EE community today. So i will stop using it...

Dude, you should probably just get a new beta account.

#219 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Shy Guy wrote:
PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

Dude, you should probably just get a new beta account.

yeah I know.. I was only using the blacklyle one becuz it could chat. But from now on ima use my Pyro account.. and pleez don't kick me out lol.. and xpo.. can you give my rep back? lol xD

Last edited by PYROMANIAC/MXCREW (Jan 1 2011 10:50:16 am)

#220 Before February 2015

Xpo20

But this BlackLye had your grammar and all. And, fine, I'll give your rep back.

Last edited by Xpo20 (Jan 1 2011 12:05:54 pm)

#221 Before February 2015

EEguy

Are you currently recruiting? I want to join the crew. I`m a good artist //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#222 Before February 2015

GuidedBird

D-rock2308 wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

If I remember right he isnt good

I've gotten better since the last time you've met me.

#223 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Yes we are, but I'll have to talk to D-rock about you.

#224 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Dudes. Since i am using my pyro account, i can't chat ingame. I was in the Puzzle castle, but i have no way of getting code.. and nobody was on the chat... what should i do?

#225 Before February 2015

GuidedBird

Shy Guy wrote:

Yes we are, but I'll have to talk to D-rock about you.

Who are you talking to?

Tomahawk1582382803775104

Board footer