Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: MG Crew

Shy Guy- It'd   be an honor to make a map with you again. When are you ever on?

#152 Before February 2015

RyanScathe

Please can I join?   I will prove myself to you if you give me a chance.

Meh, that sounds really childish...   Howabout something like, "If you give me a chance, I'll surprize you.   In a good way."

There we go.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#153 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

RyanScathe wrote:

Meh, that sounds really childish...   Howabout something like, "If you give me a chance, I'll surprize you.   In a good way."

Sadly this crew is dead. I don't think we'll start back up again at all. But if you show me that you have good skills I'll recommend you to Vintario Team or MX crew.

#154 Before February 2015

RyanScathe

D-rock2308 wrote:
RyanScathe wrote:

Sadly this crew is dead. I don't think we'll start back up again at all. But if you show me that you have good skills I'll recommend you to Vintario Team or MX crew.

How do you want me to show you?

#155 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ok.. if drock reccomends you then i will probly let you in..   i know i turned you down.. but we need some dedicated people in our crew... So if you can pass drocks "test" than we'll consider.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#156 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

actually.. edit to the post above.. i'm REALLY sorry.. but we are just WAAAAAAY too full >_< lolz sorry!

#157 Before February 2015

Peber

Yes he is sorry *COUGH COUGH*

#158 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I was going to let you in... but PEBER... ...... Cough Cough

#159 Before February 2015

Peber

RyanScathe wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:
RyanScathe wrote:

Actually He is right. We really have to many people.

#160 Before February 2015

RyanScathe

Peber wrote:
RyanScathe wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

grrrr...   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   i'll make you a level that will force you to reconsider... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#161 Before February 2015

RyanScathe

RyanScathe wrote:
Peber wrote:
RyanScathe wrote:

grrrr...   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad   i'll make you a level that will force you to reconsider... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

here.   its not done yet, but you can at least see my progress.   http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/BWeu91H6xGa0I

NOTE:   This is not my beta level - i dont have beta.   this is a friends save slot that he is loaning to me.

EDIT:   Actually, this isn't really good now that I look at it.   The Christmas theme is just too constraining.   If you want, i'll do another after this.

Last edited by RyanScathe (Dec 8 2010 4:24:30 pm)

#162 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

RyanScathe wrote:
RyanScathe wrote:
Peber wrote:

here.   its not done yet, but you can at least see my progress.   http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/BWeu91H6xGa0I

NOTE:   This is not my beta level - i dont have beta.   this is a friends save slot that he is loaning to me.

EDIT:   Actually, this isn't really good now that I look at it.   The Christmas theme is just too constraining.   If you want, i'll do another after this.

I'll give everything check on everything you had;

[ ] Original Minis (You had stairs?)
[/] Theme (Christmas, although it still looked like box minis)
[/]Art (The art wasn't AWESOME needs work)
[ ] Original Ideas (lacked this, which makes a level really fun)

I'm not going to recommend with this. Try to come up with new minigame ideas in your head and put them in a level regardless of difficulty.
I'd say the theme is overdone, but It's Christmas.... Also you need to work on art. Maybe have Shading?

#163 Before February 2015

RyanScathe

D-rock2308 wrote:
RyanScathe wrote:
RyanScathe wrote:

I'll give everything check on everything you had;

[ ] Original Minis (You had stairs?)
[/] Theme (Christmas, although it still looked like box minis)
[/]Art (The art wasn't AWESOME needs work)
[ ] Original Ideas (lacked this, which makes a level really fun)

I'm not going to recommend with this. Try to come up with new minigame ideas in your head and put them in a level regardless of difficulty.
I'd say the theme is overdone, but It's Christmas.... Also you need to work on art. Maybe have Shading?

yeah, i really couldnt think of anything good to fit in the theme... maybe just green and red minis...   anyways, i'll get started on a better one.

#164 Before February 2015

Zap

Mind if I hang around here D-Rock? (Still not ready) :/

#165 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Sure.
If you join we can get this crew out of the graveyard. Right now its me and Shy Guy

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Dec 11 2010 8:17:08 pm)

#166 Before February 2015

RyanScathe

D-rock2308 wrote:

Sure.
If you join we can get this crew out of the graveyard. Right now its me and Shy Guy

i'll help you get it out of the graveyard...

#167 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

RyanScathe wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

Sure.

i'll help you get it out of the graveyard...

Im sorry Ryan, I really dont like your talents right now. If you can show me something better Ill reconsider.

#168 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Hey D-rock. I'm thinking of making an NES Worlds 3. Want to help?

#169 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Shy Guy wrote:

I never finished 2 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#170 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

D-rock2308 wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

I never finished 2 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

That's okay, this level will be personally created by the top members: Leader D-rock and Co-Leader Shy Guy

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#171 Before February 2015

Jamd

Here's my level check it out: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWUAEAAA
Its ExPoop OH SH!T PEARS and i was wondering, if we an get this crew back alive we could do a side project of ExPoop (I have reserved save levels for ExPoop) and we do the normal MGCrew minigames etc. deal?

#172 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Heh heh.

#173 Before February 2015

Jamd

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

Heh heh.

hehehe meaning?

#174 Before February 2015