Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-06 19:40:31, last edited by RailMat (2019-05-23 17:18:09)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Mafia 24 [Crybaby wins]

Welcome to Mafia 24.

Rules
1. All forum rules apply, however multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue.
2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.
3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.
4. If you stay inactive too long or not contributing to discussion , you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours.
5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.
6. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.
8. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.
9. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.
10. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.
11. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

The winner:
11. Crybaby Role: Serial killer.

Graveyard:
Anatoly - replaced per request. Role ???
GreenyMix - replaced for being inactive. Role???
TaskManager - Shot N1. Role: vigilante
Luka504 - replaced per request. Role ???
NorwegianboyEE: Shot N2. Role: seer
ILikeTofuuJoe: Modkilled D3. Role: doctor
peace: Lynched D3. Role: townie
Zumza: shot N3. Role: townie
mutantdevle: killed N3. Role: classic cop
Different55: lynched D4. Role: role cop
Onjit: shot N4. Role: townie
mrjawapa: Lynched D5. Role: townie
2B55B5G TNG: Killed N5 Role: goon
Slabdrill: Lynched D6. Role: roleblocker
Kirby: killed N6. Role: townie

Known rolecards:

Vigilante
Seer
Doctor
Townie
classic cop
Role cop
Goon
Serial killer
Roleblocker

Wooted by:

#2 2019-05-06 20:41:27

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 24 [Crybaby wins]

Nice, game started! I think the main question we should ask ourselves for day 1 is whether we should lynch or not. There was arguing about this in the last mafia game of whether it was beneficial or damaging to the town to lynch in day 1. Personally back then i was for ending the day early, but i'm not so sure this time. What do you guys think? And if we do lynch we should probably lynch someone that is afk or suspicious, that is my opinion anyway.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#3 2019-05-06 20:45:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Oh and by afk i mean inactive and not really contributing to the conversation. (I really need to clarify my posts better, not being able to edit your posts is such a pain...)

#4 2019-05-06 20:48:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:

Is that a sudden change of behavior? In the previous game you were Town. You must be Mafia now!

That's not really a sudden change, i actually posted about regretting my action after i died. Didn't you pay attention?
Being so picky about what people say and trying to play the blame game so early... after all, you must be the true mafia!

#5 2019-05-07 17:51:54

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I kind of don't want to lynch Anatoly because i want to see people get annoyed at him.

Wooted by: (4)

#6 2019-05-07 19:54:55

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm getting the impression that Anatoly thinks he is going to die in real life if we lynch him.

#7 2019-05-07 20:11:31

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Well damn, who we lynch now?

#8 2019-05-08 08:23:37

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Onjit wrote:

i think kirby is a liar and a FOOL if he believes that peach here can get like 360 homers

Whatever you say "The godfather" Onjit, or maybe i should call you by your real name? Molto Coglioni?

#9 2019-05-08 12:38:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Yeah, how does he know there is only 3 mafia? Is it because he knows he has 3 teammates in mafia chat and can verify it?
!Lynch Peace

#10 2019-05-08 12:59:04

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Onjit wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Yeah, how does he know there is only 3 mafia? Is it because he knows he has 3 teammates in mafia chat and can verify it?
!Lynch Peace

Ha! You were pretty quick to jump on the peace bandwagon!!

Seems like something a mafia would do!

You sure seem quick to defend him. Perhaps you two are mafia buddies?!

Wooted by:

#11 2019-05-08 13:30:49

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

How does Anatoly (Zumza) knows there’s 3 mafia?

sUsPiCiOuS

I think you meant Peace, but yes.

#12 2019-05-10 13:17:27

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

RIP Taskmanager. You magnificent bastard.
Only one died. That is surprising, i thought there would be multiple casualties. (Mafia + potential serial killer each kill one person)
Big loss for town today, Taskmanager could have been very useful later in the game...

Wooted by: (3)

#13 2019-05-10 14:53:10

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Serial killer and mafia don't work together i assume. So SK is basically like a loaf with ability to kill. While Mafia has 3 (?) members. (Not sure about the ratio of player slots and and roles) Does that mean it would be luckiest if we could find and lynch the mafia or the potential SK first? I'm assuming Mafia since the SK could potentially kill mafia members for us (intentional or not) and i think the mafia might be the most dangerous because they are organized while the SK would be a lone wolf in a sense.
If i assume correctly out of 13 current alive members there could be:
3 mafia
1 SK
9 townies
Maybe more or less... but i think this is how it looks like right now. So we should definitely focus Mafia for now.

Wooted by: (3)

#14 2019-05-10 14:57:35

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

We really need some actual concrete information right now to avoid the guessing game.
So Peace.
If you think withholding the information will help us defeat mafia= Don't say it.
If you think saying the information will help us defeat mafia= Say it.
Also consider whether relaying this information might make you or others on your team a potential target for night killing.

Wooted by:

#15 2019-05-10 15:31:28

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Peace, do you have any idea why you were protected? And assuming you are not lying, you confirmed 2 things.
A: There is a member in the town with the ability to protect. (The doctor)
B: You are not the doctor, it is someone else.

Wooted by:

#16 2019-05-10 22:30:14

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I kind of agree with Luka, we really need to start lynching someone if we hope to get any mafia at all. And we've got nothing to really focus on rather than Peace's weird revelation.
!Lynch Peace

#17 2019-05-10 22:45:34

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mutantdevle wrote:

Do you have any reason to lynch peace other than that you'd think it would be easy to do so?

The reason is that if we don't lynch a mafia soon they will slowly pick us off one by one. You got any better candidates to lynch i'm all ears.

#18 2019-05-11 09:30:03

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I get a serious hard on from these long winded statistical breakdown posts so i’m going to create my own. Higher the suspicion level, the more likely they are mafia. Also this is just my opinion, i could be wrong obviously.

Hidden text

I am also changing my lynching vote as a result of my statistical breakdown.
!Lynch Slabdrill

Random person wrote:

But why would you lynch Slabdrill over Mutantdevle if that is your prime suspect?

Answer: It's a strategic play. I believe Mutantdevle's attempt to be the most vocal member in his mafia group is because he doesn't have a power role. My current theory is that Diff and Slabdrill has power roles and are attempting to "lay low" while Mutantdevle does all of the talking. If the Goon (Mutantdevle) get's lynched it's a tolerable loss for the mafia because he doesn't have a power role, but if one of the mafia members with a power role get's lynched it would be catastrophic. So yes, i agree with Onjit. We should definitely lynch either Slabdrill or Diff. However i am leaning more towards the former than the latter.

Wooted by: (2)

#19 2019-05-11 23:13:22

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

You know... i don’t buy Mutantdevle’s claim for a second. He could very be the role cop. How very convenient that would be for him. He can "investigate" those who want to prove to their lord and saviour Mutantdevle that they are townies so they can join his exclusive "townie club". Not to mention that he literally demands the doctor to protect him EACH night. Wouldn’t that be very handy? The doctor could potentially be protecting a mafia member each night while the mafia group get’s stronger and can use the time given by the ruse to identify one of their biggest threats, the serial killer.
Believe what you wish townsmen. Perhaps he really is genuine, but i’m not going to hold my breath.

Wooted by:

#20 2019-05-11 23:18:43

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

And yes. That was the end of the straw for me.
!lynch Mutantdevle

Wooted by:

#21 2019-05-11 23:29:40

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I was in fact, working on your humongous reply. But i couldn’t ignore this. Why would you investigate Kirby if you were really a cop? I believe you are attempting some very dirty tactics. You’re definitely my prime suspect now.

#22 2019-05-11 23:32:35

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Also (damn double post again), why would you reveal your power role so early in the game? That’s just dumb.

#23 2019-05-11 23:43:34

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

We’ll see what the others say. It’s nighttime in my timezone. Don’t lynch me before i wake up if you people see me as suspicious. I’ve still got some things to say.

#24 2019-05-12 07:07:49

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I’ve collected my thoughts a bit. Like mentioned, there is something seriously weird about Mutantdevle’s aggressive tactics. Who says "it’s time for you to die" with the picture of a gravestone and expects to be seen as the good guy? Also isn’t Kirby’s extremely fast lynching response to my criticism suspicious? I’m certain that Mutantdevle and Kirby are in fact the mafia, employing a malicious ploy to fool us all. If i die in the next night, or get lynched. It will only prove my point. In fact, i welcome death at this point. As i believe it will make the town stronger and improve our chances to win. We already have 2 suspects. All that remains after that will be finding the serial killer. And mop up the last mafia member.

Also in Mutant’s quote pyramid you can see this quote:
[“Your whole reads list here just smells of **** and make it obvious to me that you don’t believe any of this.]

That sounds like some serious attempt at discrediting me.
I can only assume he reacted so strongly due to the fact that my words hurt? Did i hit the bullseye? Am i perhaps being too suspicious of the right people? So now as an retaliation and sign of fear, he does all he can to make sure people won’t believe a word of what i say. Saying i will "die". Digging my own grave etc... These are the signs of a mafia member, using intimidation technique to have things go his way. Why did he react so strongly to my sternly worded criticism? I believe it is in fact because he is very afraid that we might lynch him and reveal his accomplices.

#25 2019-05-12 07:37:56

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Either that, or you are on the mafia's side. Or are you actually so incredibly gullible that you got fooled by Mutant into thinking he is a cop? If he is really a cop. (And that could mean mafia cop for all you know) Then that trust can only go one way, because you can never confirm whether Mutantdevle's claim is genuine. Putting this to mind, the only reason i can see why you trust him completely. Is that you are both mafia members.

peace1558678879751034

Board footer