Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-05-13 00:02:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Crybaby wins]

Kirby wrote:

!lynch Luka504

Kirby I have an important question, do you think Luka is mafia or the SK?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#52 2019-05-13 00:38:27

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Hey diff, since you're here, could you elaborate on why you think Luka is the SK?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#53 2019-05-13 00:46:11

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

It's just that I reread Luka's posts and concluded with like 99% certainty that he isn't a member of the mafia. However, it's still entirely possible he could be the SK with a few things that I've seen that kinda points to that but then also not.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#54 2019-05-13 00:49:33

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

!lynch Onjit

Yeah I'm fine with this for now. This isn't set in stone though.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#55 2019-05-13 10:44:57

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Zumza wrote:

Is the day over? I'm sorry I can't check.

I think so. If Onjit's self vote counts then the day is over.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#56 2019-05-14 18:02:00

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I didn't receive a result last night so I was definitely roleblocked.

I DID receive a message that I was protected by the doctor. Or rather it said I'm protected from "night killing". It wasn't A night killing or THE night killing, just night killing. So I'm not sure whether the message itself is supposed to convey that I was attacked but it does tell us that peace was being truthful and, given that there was also no kill this night, I think that it does mean that the kill is prevented.

Different55 wrote:

Also Onjit's basically confirmed town in my eyes now.

I wouldn't say confirmed town, since there is always a chance that he was scum counting on the self vote not going through, but yeah I agree. In my opinion, given Onjit's vanilla claim and seeming willingness to take the lynch in order for us to learn more information, I too heavily think that he is town.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#57 2019-05-14 18:26:36

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

We were going to lynch him but we didn't have enough time in the day to do so. So he self voted to help us along whilst claiming that, since he's just a townie, it doesn't matter if he dies and him dying would give us information. However, the self vote didn't count and Railmat had not made it perfectly clear in the OP that self votes don't get counted.

Also, I've concluded that it was most likely the mafia who killed norweiganboy and they knew he was the seer. Reason being, if you don't choose to kill the cop, then you choose to kill the person the cop confirms as town - Aka, Kirby. Norweiganboy was not the optimal kill unless you knew he was the seer.

I'm fairly certain that the mafia must have investigated him night 1 (which would mean that they didn't investigate me after all lol), but I'm going to look for potential crumbs from norweiganboy. Especially since he knew somebody here's role and alignment. I'm not so interested in finding out their role, but it would certainly be beneficial to see if we can confirm another person as town.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#58 2019-05-14 18:30:53

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Zumza: The guy that took over from Anatoly, he isn’t very active. But i feel like Anatoly has already said enough to convince me his role card is most likely not mafia.

I think Zumza is town.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#59 2019-05-14 18:33:12

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Kirby wrote:

@mutant, why do you think maf would target me? seems like SK is a bigger threat to them right now so it seems like a smarter choice to roll the dice to try to get rid of SK instead

That's a fair point, but killing confirmed townies is also just as important. I guess they could have thought that SK would kill you. In general, I don't think it changes much whether they did or didn't know he was the seer. Though working out the difference could tell us something about the personality of the team.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#60 2019-05-14 21:50:48

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Okay, here's an interesting development:

Through PM, I asked the mod if the message I received meant I had been attacked. The response basically gives us 3 pieces of information.
> No.
> You receive the message to tell you that you can't 'receive the death message'
> If someone tries to kill you, THEY are told through PM that their kill failed.

peace wrote:

what exactly was you rmessage? mine was you are portected form dying

My message was different to this.

Different55 wrote:

You know with all the switching going on with the Luka/Crybaby/??? slot I wouldn't be surprised if it forgot to pick a night action. And there was only one kill again last night. I don't want to push this too hard since I mean it did start out as just a vague impression but like. We got a missing kill and a role going through rapid swaps.

So I think diff is right.

peace was probably attacked whilst I was probably not. This makes me want to look back on people's reactions to peace's claim because, if the attacker received a message to tell them their kill failed, I think they'd probably instantly believe him.

Although I'm almost certain at this stage that the Luka/Crybaby slot is SK, I think it's best to wait for a replacement since it seemingly might be modkilled anyway.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#61 2019-05-14 21:53:13

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace wrote:

if you are cop or seer and you check an aligment/role and you see thyere mafia how do u react on this or how do u tell town this/vote on them?

How ever you want to I guess. There's no 'right' way to do it. If you're unsure, just claim at the start of the day when you have a guilty.

mrjawapa wrote:

If jawapa turns out to be town, then we lynch kirby.

Umm, am I reading too much into a **** here or are you saying it's unlikely that you're town?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#62 2019-05-14 22:01:04

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

!vote mrjawapa

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#63 2019-05-14 22:05:15

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I'm not.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#64 2019-05-14 23:05:34

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Oh okay, guess we have to do work to figure out if you're the SK then //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#65 2019-05-15 16:32:32

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

...and mutantdevle said he got rb'd last night

I'm not 100% certain about this. For all I know, the mafia could have not roleblocked me and I actually investigated the SK. But I'm going to just assume I was roleblocked as it's the more likely explanation.

I would say who I checked so that, if the mafia didn't roleblock me, they could learn the identity of the SK. However, I don't see what they could do with that information that would help us in any way and I'd rather leave the mafia in the dark about what kind of people I'm looking to investigate.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (3)

#66 2019-05-15 17:26:36

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

A single word: 'Nothing'

Btw peace, are you mafia?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#67 2019-05-15 18:08:57

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I assume you don't agree that this was norweiganboy crumbing that he investigated Zumza night 1?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Zumza: The guy that took over from Anatoly, he isn’t very active. But i feel like Anatoly has already said enough to convince me his role card is most likely not mafia.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#68 2019-05-15 19:45:44

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Different55 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

...and mutantdevle said he got rb'd last night

I'm not 100% certain about this. For all I know, the mafia could have not roleblocked me and I actually investigated the SK. But I'm going to just assume I was roleblocked as it's the more likely explanation.

I would say who I checked so that, if the mafia didn't roleblock me, they could learn the identity of the SK. However, I don't see what they could do with that information that would help us in any way and I'd rather leave the mafia in the dark about what kind of people I'm looking to investigate.

Does the Serial Killer have an ability that makes them show up as nothing? Does "nothing" not mean powerless townie?

I only receive the results "town", "mafia" or "nothing" from my role. I don't learn what roles or PR status that people are. Whilst it is not specifically mentioned that I can't find the SK, I'm fairly certain they'd show up in the "nothing" category. Since the SK is a very hard role to win, even with the night kill immunity, it makes perfect sense to me that they would also show up ambiguously to cop investigations.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#69 2019-05-15 20:08:13

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

As much as I think that Zumza has gone a bit loopy, I do really kinda wanna lynch peace.

One thing I've never been sure of this game is if peace keeps changing his story on what the message was that he received or if his poor quality of writing just means that it's never been clear what he actually meant.

This is a list of all the ways that peace has described the message he reieved

The only consistent thing is that he says the message doesn't specify that he was attacked. So on the surface, it would appear that his message was the same as mine. However, he then said this:

peace wrote:

okso mutant had a diffrent message then me so i was attacked N1 and doc was lucky to protect me

So our messages weren't the same? That's certainly confusing. However, given the way that Railmat worded my PM, I'm not so sure he has a consistent way of saying it. Aka, it would be different each time because there's no format for it.

Another thing I recall about peace on the forums in general is, was it not confirmed that peace intentionally writes the way he does? Eg. he's perfectly capable of writing like I am now but he actively chooses to randomly put spaces in his words and swap letters around (for whatever reason). Becuase if he does, then I find it likely that in a game of mafia that he'd use that to his advantage and deliberately try to confuse us.

Peace, to be honest, I think you need to claim. Are you the town roleblocker or a vanilla townie?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#70 2019-05-15 22:02:48

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace wrote:

guys you really want a claim well here i go im actualy quie happy i got townir ole for my first mafia game so i didn thave to take risky moves in night lookigng forward for an next mafia game to have a powerole tho

So you claim vanilla townie?

Okay. That's the wrong answer that I was expecting.

peace wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

We really need some actual concrete information right now to avoid the guessing game.
So Peace.
If you think withholding the information will help us defeat mafia= Don't say it.
If you think saying the information will help us defeat mafia= Say it.
Also consider whether relaying this information might make you or others on your team a potential target for night killing.

thanks will ake it in mind for future night actions

What 'future night actions' are you referring to here if you're a vanilla townie? Perhaps this small detail that you had night actions/information to worry about is why the SK attacked you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

!vote peace

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#71 2019-05-15 22:33:06

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Different55 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

What 'future night actions' are you referring to here if you're a vanilla townie? Perhaps this small detail that you had night actions/information to worry about is why the SK attacked you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Now that's super interesting, where did he say that? I tried skimming through some of his posts but he's kinda impossible to Ctrl+F lol

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 98#p749398

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#72 2019-05-15 22:57:13, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-05-16 00:42:14)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Before anyone else votes I suggest that we wait for peace to respond.

MODMERGE: Verbally stating intent to vote would be good though.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (2)

#73 2019-05-16 11:50:37

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Yeah that's definitely different from my own message so I can only assume that peace was attacked and that I wasn't.

Peace, if we don't vote for you, who do you think we should vote for?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#74 2019-05-16 14:41:23

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace wrote:

but i can sume mutan IS the cop

So why did you vote for me yesterday?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#75 2019-05-16 21:54:36

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

mrjawapa wrote:
peace wrote:

replace me wiht norwagaaboy the see who is dead he woudl need all pms i have rechived he woudl knwo his actions and my actions ect

Hi. I got a min. Just want to point out the contridiction here.

Peace is claiming to be a vanilla townie with no powers. Why would a replacement need to know your actions? You shouldn't have any actions as a townie. You shouldn't have any PMs beyond what your role card is, and the PM saying you were protected... or healed... or whatever

I had my doubts that peace was mafia and considered it possible that he might be telling the truth about his previous 'slip' simply being for future games, but this second slip coupled with the fact that he's being really shady about giving us a reads list now makes me firmly certain that he is scum.

I'm ready to see the day end now to be honest.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (4)
peace1558678879751034

Board footer