Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-05-10 18:57:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Do you place sunflowers behind or in front of the peashooters?

Tomahawk wrote:

your money or your life?

That's what robbers say
:thinking:

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#27 2019-05-10 20:18:46

azurepudding

Koya wrote:
peace wrote:
Koya wrote:
peace wrote:

gee ive payed PVZ 1 and i placed them always next to th emowers where tyer are safe

The point is that when they are there you've effectively made the map 1 tile narrower because you are unable to attack zombies on that location - so to utilise the whole map you should put something behind the sunflower, I still have the sunflower 1 tile from the back but I have something between them and the mower

yeah but there are weaposn lek cherry bomb who can be used +i youre qick you can place somethign afte rthey eate dthe flower so if you have the suns you can quickly place a peashooter or something heck you can even save up some sunflowers by first putting a wallnut or you could be like nope th elien is full of zombies ims ride them over wiht my mower

Cherry bomb is a waste of a seed slot and means you are fine with mistakes - if you pick a more useful plant you won't need to use the bomb

That's the usefulness of the cherry bomb tho.. you can also say instead of picking X, you can use the bomb as well.  It functions as both a plant that lessens the weight of an incoming wave, and as one that helps you out in a pinch, making it highly valuable IMO.

The thing absolutely wrecks tough zombies like the giant, and can have more use than the magnet shrooms that stop the miners, since it needs to be night (or use a second slot to wake them up).  You also don't need to focus on the backwards shooting plants on an enemy that's relatively rare, tho if the wave does have a lot of them then you might want the star fruit.  It's all about the strategy, no plant is truly useless.  Well, except daisy..

Azure2.png

#28 2019-05-10 22:16:42

peace

cherry bobm explodes in a 3x3 area quite usefull imo +if an sunfklower doe sget eaten you can quickly place a plan there making this quote

Tomahawk wrote:

What's more valuable; your money or your life?

quite liek meh :/ sure if my pea shooter dies and hes eatign my sunflower i could place a cherry bobm i fi have or place somethign esle to save my life ( those green frutis that get triggered if close and stomps right on a zombie and sques it alos quit eusefull is more zombies at once aer eatin a wall nut to kill them all) or let them eat the sunflower wiht whatever is elft of them then place an flower wuickly after theyve eaten th eflower ans ehck what are oyu gonnado if you swpa th eepashooter and th esunflower and 2 zombies wiht a bucket slip tourgh and start eatgin the sunflower you will die anyway becuasetthe peasshooter or whatevr is placed on the first lin ewil ldeifnely not kill 2 bucket zombies

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#29 2019-05-11 14:21:30

Koya
Fabulous Member

peace wrote:

cherry bobm explodes in a 3x3 area quite usefull imo

Pick a better plant to place and you never need to place a cherry bomb
giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd6cc474f5661306bc710af&rid=giphy.gif

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by:

#30 2019-05-11 14:33:08

Minimania
Moderation Team

azurepudding wrote:

You also don't need to focus on the backwards shooting plants on an enemy that's relatively rare

Correct, this is what potato mines are for

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#31 2019-05-11 15:27:44

Raphe9000

How do you get the peashooters in front or behind the sunflowers?
ndimc0S.png

Wooted by: (4)

#32 2019-05-11 17:27:42

peace

Raphe9000 wrote:

How do you get the peashooters in front or behind the sunflowers?
https://i.imgur.com/ndimc0S.png

lmao how di du place all these usnflowers o fast there? must be the work with some wallnuts and peashooters and removing them later

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1557592062749594

Board footer