Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-04 12:26:18

Raphe9000

The true meaning of life

A little while ago, Loganyoshi opened a topic that wanted to know everyone's purpose of life, but what is the TRUE meaning of life that all people share? I pondered on this for a long, long time. Everywhere I looked though, I found different answers. Something wasn't adding up. I started to think that maybe... there was no purpose to life. We aren't special, and we have no purpose. I only now know how stupid that idea was. I fell into a deep depression for 5 long years, and I was sure that I was meaningless. It was only recently that I found something that changed my life, and it was actually a post here. Yes, the meaning of life was here on the forums all along.

It was from this post:

It was then that I figured it out. I had been looking at it all wrong. I hadn't found the meaning of life because the meaning of life hadn't revealed itself to me, but now I know it. Anatoly is the true meaning of life, and now that my Anatoly shrine is complete, I feel true happiness for the first time in years. Life has new light, and it is shining from Anatoly. With Anatoly, world peace can be achieved. We need to spread the word of our Lord Anatoly. I have gone ahead and used my inheritance on top of the rest of my life savings and a few loans to create three Churhces of Anatoly. One in Washington DC of the United States, one in Transcarpathia of Ukraine, and one in an island off of the west coast of Africa. Join me, brethren. We all must worship Anatoly. Only then can we find true happiness.

Wooted by:

#2 2019-05-04 12:47:53

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Re: The true meaning of life

All praise our saviour and shepherd Anatoly.

Also locking because I don’t expect this thread to be supportive in any way after the 2nd reply.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (4)
Tomahawk1556970473748522

Board footer