Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

iYam

TI²

The Crow wrote:

In a world without justice... One man was chosen to protect the innocent.

lhbiryp.png

Wellcum!

TI² (Troll Intelligence Squared) is the second united troll movement of EE. Our goal is to, well, troll, I guess.

Dude, we troll because it's fun. There, all argument is broken.

EE cries for help. Players leaving, and many others are filling the lobby with trash levels. Noob levels are getting wooted up to the top, while MrCoin creates a MrClub for MrNoobs.
Something has to be done. Just in time for that, I chose to re-arrange a good old group, originally created by TheGreenTroll...

TheGreenTroll wrote:

We shall rock the EE-community by it's foundations, the crews will tremble when they feel our power. We can be anywhere or we can be nowhere, you are never safe in our block... We are many and we thirst for chaos and destruction. You will feel our might and we will reduce your rooms to uselessness. You are not prepared...

EE-Wiki: http://forumify.com/ee/wiki/index.php?title=TI:1

Far over the misty stairs and boss,
To levels deep and minis old,
We must away ere break of day,
To seek the pale enchanted code.

Current ranking system:

Failtroll: Just trolling around when you feels for it.
By posting a picture in this thread of you trolling you are automatically becoming a troll in the EE community, accepted in TI² and promoted to this (Failtroll) role.

Troller: You are trolling regularly and are being very active.

Egg Troll: You've achieved both "Failtroll" and "Troller" ranks, and you've done great displays of trolling by trolling at least one crew-level.

Good ol' Troll: You've been extremely active, trolling crew-levels, motivating other trolls, and recruited new trolls to our trollhood.

SuperTrollinus: You've achieved the lower ranks and trolled a handfull of crew-levels, and, if possible, admin-levels.

Green Troll: You have now achieved the highest troll-rank in the EE-community. You shall have been extremely active for over 4 months and you have achieved all the lower ranks. You must also be able to lead the trolls in attacks and taking the responsibility of your troll-fellas acts. No one will trust you, you might get some random kicks etc, but you just have to endure that and think about your comrades fighting for our Cause.

National anthem: http://youtu.be/VSodk10fC3M

Important Links:
Trolling Tips and Techniques

bRNBu.png
Cya later

Last edited by iYam (May 6 2013 9:40:41 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Re: TI²

Cool group. You should put up some trolling tips and techniques for newb trolls to get started in their world-killing career.

#3 Before February 2015

skullz17

I'm in.

Teach me the ancient arts of trolling.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#4 Before February 2015

Wezza

Sad.

Wooted by:

#5 Before February 2015

Calicara

Well I'd make a troll guide, but unfortunately I am not so generous. While such information could be useful for the trolls of tomorrow, if put into the wrong hands it could be used against us.

Worry not my bretheren, we shall still find ways to troll though. Let us show this game what we are made of //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

2MOpR.png

#6 Before February 2015

skullz17

I observed your trolling example and tried it for myself:

bMLm3LJ.png

EDIT: In the same world, everyone left and it was just me, the owner and two other guys. We talked to the owner and kept annoying her, then she was racist, we reported her and called her racist and made her feel guilty etc, and eventually she got so annoyed she left the world.

Last edited by skullz16 (May 5 2013 7:25:05 am)

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#7 Before February 2015

Calicara

btzjFDh.png
fzoIwZg.png
vcPWEOR.png

Good morning forums!

#8 Before February 2015

capasha

FfpbLOR.png

JNjFH6P.png

#9 Before February 2015

Calicara

2NZpv.png
2NZva.png

Yes.

#10 Before February 2015

iYam

Trolling Tips and Techniques
How to be a good troll?

Every committed TI² has a technique to get the edit permission or the code, then trolololo.
Even after getting the code, trolling can fail. If you ever wondered how to make your trolling abilities better, read this.

How to get the code?
It is important to remember that you will have more chance getting the code in worlds called "Code is xxxx", "Boss/Stairs/Minis/Art to code", "Help me please", "Helpers needed" etc.
Except for hacking the code (with code crackers, programs that reveal the minimap or modified clients), there are many ways to get the edit permissions or the code.

1. Wear a rare smiley. Authors that give the code really like people with rare smileys. They feel that people with rare smileys will be better at making art or bossing.

Examples of rare smileys wrote:

Ultimate Fan (Fanboy, to make them feel like you are very committed to the game), any of the beta smileys (preferably cool shades dude, so it makes them feel you are important and serious), Big Spender (will ultimately give you the code every time, because money makes a person better), Christmas/New Years 2010/Valentine's/Grinch (To make them feel like you are experienced in the game), Witch/Fire Wizard/Wizard (to make them feel like you play a lot) and Contest reward smileys like the bird/pumpkin/bunny smileys

2. Pretend you really enjoy the level, and interested in it, and gain trust. It also helps to woot the level (before trolling to gain trust or after trolling to make them think you didn't troll)

You: Best smiley art I have ever seen.
You: I like Copy Bosses, they are very creative.
You: This boss is very fair and not random.
You: Your stairs are the best among all identical stair levels.

Showing interest in this kind of levels proves that you are a serious player.

3. Ask for the code.

You: I like this level very much, can I help with it please?
You: I have a unique smiley idea that I'd like to try. Can you let me do it?
You: I am a very experienced bosser and I play Everybody Edits just for doing that. Can you let me boss?
You: Can I edit?
You: Code?

How to Troll Better?
After you get the code, you are probably wondering what are the best tips for making a troll a good troll.

1. Wear the robber/ninja smiley so you are invisible in the minimap.
2. Misdirect them. Owners and helpers tend to follow the troll wherever it goes. Use it! Move the cursor to the right while going to the left, that will mislead them and you will keep trololololoing for a few more good moments.
3. Invite a friend to help you troll. you can find friends in the friendlist, Skype, Facebook, TeamViewer and the forums.
4. Do not put the cursor in the middle of the screen or surround yourself with it while trolling, because that will reveal you. If you can, it is recommended to even surround another user so he will look like he's the troll. When you troll and make the owner kick another user, you become a Double Troll.
5. Do not troll in empty parts of the map if you didn't troll the playable or artistic part of it. If you did, feel free to take the level to the next level and fill it with the art of troll.
6. Always blame another player for trolling.
7. It is already suggested to gain trust. If you hold on a bit before trolling and gain trust, that will make the owner of the level trust you. Then you can trolololo and the owner will never suspect you. Hours of enjoyment guaranteed!

*In the end of the process, after switching from a rare smiley to a hidden smiley, remember to switch back to your favorite smiley that resembles the troll inside you. Say something in the chat, like "Do not mess with TI²", "They see me trollin', they hatin'", "Welcome to a world full of troll. TI²" or "Another one bites the dust". Then, take a picture and upload it to this thread with the link and code to the level so others can enjoy it too!
* If you want to write TI² in the EE chat but you don't know how to make the squared sign, you need to hold Alt (or Func+Alt for laptops without numpad) and type 253 in the numpad. So that'd be Alt+253.

If you followed everything correctly, it should look something like...
Kg3oVPZ.png

Trolls are welcomed to add to this guide! Just leave a comment and together we will create the ultimate troll guide.

Last edited by iYam (May 6 2013 10:11:04 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

e1czk2Q.png
zZkeGb0.png
oHqO1eP.png

Doing it right?

Last edited by Onjit (May 7 2013 6:54:27 am)

:.|:;

#12 Before February 2015

capasha

Why use ninja and robber, when you can use an edited client which hide the movements and trololo hard.

#13 Before February 2015

SkyFalcon

Nice guide...
Thought I was a pro troll, but those tips were really helpful!

#14 Before February 2015

Calicara

doh wrote:

Why use ninja and robber, when you can use an edited client which hide the movements and trololo hard.

You haven't updated the client since May 1st and the old client no longer works as far as I know.

EDIT: Nevermind, works for me now. Thanks.

Last edited by Calicara (May 7 2013 3:48:40 pm)

#15 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Can I join? It'd be fun. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#16 Before February 2015

Calicara

Arceus64 wrote:

Can I join? It'd be fun. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Yes you may. Welcome to the clan. For initiation you must present evidence of your latest troll to show you are worthy.

#17 Before February 2015

theHFnetwork

Requesting thread closure...

sorry guys

#18 Before February 2015

Chimi

On what grounds?

#19 Before February 2015

Calicara

theHFnetwork wrote:

sorry guys

This thread will not be closed the same reason your anti-troll thread won't be closed. Both are compltetly useless, but neither of them break the rules.

Learn to read: http://eeforumify.com/misc.php?action=rules

#20 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I support this, even though its not affiliated with TGT, the best player ever in EE history imo.

I usually tell teh nubs that I can give them bunny smiley if they give me edit //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue, or they just give it to me because of bunny smiley.

Silly nubs

#21 Before February 2015

Krock

NZD8GVs.png
beginner fail - the owner was still online
axmp2M6.png
this gets funny...
EDIT:
J8n6K8H.png
Fun duration: 2 minutes, until potions turned off

Last edited by Krock (May 10 2013 12:34:19 am)

#22 Before February 2015

Arceus64

First attempt: successful
5ezo9i.jpg

#23 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

theHFnetwork wrote:

sorry guys

There is no reason to lock this thread. It breaks no rules, so it stays open.

@Everyone else: I think it's becoming increasingly obvious that he's just trolling the trolls.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#24 Before February 2015

Koto

I went to some nobs world, and filled most of the empty spaces with that annoying cowboy pack window decoration.
JSSQ5kD.png
YV60Qpv.png
Hope that's good enough.

#25 Before February 2015

ECC

dedication right there^

TheGreenTroll1434498925513327

Board footer