Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-04-25 11:43:56

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Mafia 22 [Loaf and Sangas Win]

TaskManager wrote:

and "You seem stressed" is a really really poor and baseless accusation, unless you're trying to get something out of Minimania by putting him under pressure

You still can't seem to answer for this

Zumza wrote:

Also so far it seems that Anatoly's theory regarding you(2B) and Crybaby proves to be right.

You mean the same guy who also thinks that everything I've posted in this thread is a joke? And the very first person I even considered to be mafia was 2B:

Crybaby wrote:

I'm not entirely convinced 2B55B5G TNG is really a newb at this game. I feel like he's overselling it

In fact, I'm still not entirely convinced, especially more now that he's bringing up some very good points against you.

If the town votes to lynch either you or me tonight, then the other one is going to be suspected of being the Mafia. In the chance that we're both innocent, we're letting the Mafia have their way by turning against each other. Perhaps you're the one focusing on the wrong things; the threats aren't the people that are inactive or changing votes, as after all, it's easy for someone to think about something new and change their mind about it. It's more important to look for shaky behavior. Being easily influenced in one direction is a sign of shaky behavior, this is why I removed my vote for Schlog before it was even announced that this night would be extended. Does that mean I want to be less suspected? Well, yeah, of course, but I'm pretty sure I am not the only one here who doesn't want to be suspected, and even if I have to testify on this, and I fail, I'll gladly sacrifice myself if it means the town will find out who the real mafia is.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#27 2019-04-25 11:47:13

Minimania
Moderation Team

Okay, sorry for the double post, but my word choice in that post is probably not the best. When I said "less suspected", I meant that I would like for there to be less 'heat' on me. I'm always going to be suspected, and unvoting Schlog just gives others a reason to poke at me, but I've done nothing wrong in doing so.

21cZxBv.png

#28 2019-04-25 16:02:13

Minimania
Moderation Team

**** man sleep is important

mutantdevle wrote:

My take on this whole 2B55 vs Zumza argument is that crybaby is mafia.

I think that 2B55's case on Zumza had 1 good point in it at best. That being Zumza's wagon-hopping being a little hypocritical. The rest of the case just highlighted things that a lot of other people have also done and aren't considered to be that bad. So I find it kinda odd that crybaby would react to it as though he had just provide lots of examples of contradiction and wrongdoing.

Crybaby wrote:

especially more now that he's bringing up some very good points against you.

Crybaby wrote:

I'm voting for you because of the evidence that's starting to pile up against you at the moment.

This kind of portrayal of 2B55's post makes me think that crybaby is trying to frame it as much more impressive than it was with intent to try and make others agree that Zumza is scummy. In my opinion, 2B55's case is exactly what I'd expect from a noob so crybaby's praise seems unfounded.
I don't have an argument to this.
I also think that crybaby's response to Zumza's vote was over the top. It was clearly a throw away vote designed to spark a bit of discussion. The whole response of "you think I'm mafia for defending myself?" again seems illfounded. First of all, Zumza never said he was voting crybaby for defending themself.
If it's just him trying to spark a discussion, isn't it a bit odd that he'd also add in a !lynch in there right away? We already know Zumza apparently "hates" lynch hopping.

I'd hardly call the words "excuse me" as being a 'defence', more a request for elaboration on what the hell anatoly actually meant. So to then get so defensive over something so little would suggest to me that crybaby has something to hide if they think small actions are serious attacks.
I didn't think it was a serious attack. Anatoly clearly hadn't been paying much attention to me, nothing more.

Crybaby wrote:

^Especially considering most of my posts in this thread are serious.

Crybaby wrote:

It's inevitable that someone will suspect me

Crybaby wrote:

I'm always going to be suspected

Things like this just further emphasises how paranoid crybaby seems to be all of a sudden. Why is it inevitable that someone would vote you? Is it because you know you're guilty and hence think people are going to be picking up on that?
Is it paranoid to know that in a mafia game you're going to be suspected? No, that happens to literally every player. Is it paranoid to think that people may vote for you, even if you are innocent? No, because it even happens to innocent players.

Crybaby wrote:

I admit, honestly I was sort of riding the bandwagon. I have no real defense for that

This especially irks me. Why would you need a defence for that? No one was accusing you of being scum for riding the bandwagon. No one had even mentioned you were riding a bandwagon... This is an admission of guilt that just came out of the blue. An admission of guilt that no one else percieved except crybaby.
People were talking about the bandwagon, and were wanting to know who was involved. Zumza brought up that it's especially important to watch out for whose votes may be easily swayed in one direction over the other, and I feel as if riding a bandwagon is a quick way to make it seem like your vote is being easily swayed by the opinions of others. I undid my vote of my own volition and before the night was extended, and expressed that I was guilty of riding the bandwagon too because I didn't want people to miss that I did that and think that I was trying to be shady and sweep it under the rug.

Crybaby wrote:

If the town votes to lynch either you or me tonight, then the other one is going to be suspected of being the Mafia. In the chance that we're both innocent, we're letting the Mafia have their way by turning against each other.

I think that this is the nail in the coffin for me. This basically translates to: "If Zumza is lynched and flips town, you shouldn't just lynch me next because that's what the mafia would want!". Already, crybaby is setting up a defence for the Zumza town flip that they are expecting.
This was me trying to say that I think the Mafia are trying to turn Zumza and I against each other.

!lynch Crybaby

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#29 2019-04-25 16:06:54

Minimania
Moderation Team

Different55 wrote:

Well. Zumza said he voted for Crybaby to provoke a reaction, that looked like a pretty big reaction to me. I definitely feel a lot more confident in my vote now.

I already made it clear that I'm voting for Zumza not because he voted for me, but because of the evidence that was against him.

21cZxBv.png

#30 2019-04-25 16:22:56

Minimania
Moderation Team

Im heading off to class now, so from here on out I most likely wont be able to respond to anything.

If I die today, pay close attention to the people I've been looking at, because those people are the most shady imo

21cZxBv.png

#31 2019-04-25 17:46:23

Minimania
Moderation Team

This is fine. I am okay with sacrificing myself if it means saving the town.

21cZxBv.png

Onjit1631616896791319

Board footer