Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: League of Androids

Jabatheblob1 wrote:

In-game name: Jabatheblob1
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?: 8? I am not great at grammar and such.
Reading English?:10
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least): C# > c++ > c > java
Have you created an EE bot before?:
I ahve created a few, My digbot that runs periodically, Maze bot: Generates a maze and people run and try to get to the end, Color Bot: The border of the map changes to a color and all the players have to run to the corresponding color to remain safe. LuckBot: Players choose a path, only one path survives while the rest die off
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent): 4: I work better on my own bots, but i do ask for help and i am willing to give help
Describe 3 ideas for BALs that you have:
1. An elimination bot (Message me if you would like to know more)
2. Multi level hosting bot (Sorta complicated, message me if you would like to know more)
3. A bomber man game, like the ones online where you place a bomb and it explodes in four directions. Plus powerups and such

Xfrogman43 wrote:

In-game name: Xfrogman43
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?: 9
Reading English?: 9
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least): C# html php javascript
Have you created an EE bot before?: Yes
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent): 3
1: Shooter - A person shoots a block and it gets bigger after every 10 blocks it passes. The user can control it. It can only grow 5 times.
2: Death - Spikes/fire will be shot from random directions and you have to get in a shelter to avoid them
3: Jump - Spikes/fire will be bouncing and your job is to be the first to get to the end of the level in order to win without dying

Welcome.   I've messaged you regarding the next steps.

Creature wrote:

In-game name:reidolol
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?:5
Reading English?:7
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least):None
Have you created an EE bot before?:Nope
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent):10
Describe 3 ideas for BALs that you have:Animated art: Its art that moves, like a gif.
Soccer bot: Its like moving blocks, but only one and ball can't split, you enter space to kick, and no goal bug.
Surprise race: Like other races bot, but instead of helping at winning thing, it changes race things like gravity arrows and other things.

I admit im bad at bot, i want to join to help making worlds for the bot

I've thought this over and decided to go with my gut instinct and say no.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#27 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

This is a fantastic idea. I'd like to sign up:

In-game name:
BuzzerBee
//
//
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?:
10/10
//
Reading English?:
10/10
//
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least):
Object-Oriented: C#; Other: HTML, CSS, JavaScript
//
Yes, too many to count (some good, some absolutely terrible).
//
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development?
2/10
//
1. Not exactly a BAL, but one of my ideas would be to make an API that would allow easy BAL creation, which would be catered for LOA (including easy admin access, a global ban list, etc...).
//
2. Another idea of mine is to make an "elevator" bot, wherein there are blocks moving up and down and the goal is to stay alive by jumping from block to block, as there would be spikes on the top and bottom of the arena, so you would have to stay in the middle.
//
3. Lastly, I want to make a world clock map, a map that has each world timezone (in UTC format) shown on the map, with the exact time represented in 24-hour format. People would also be able to say something like "!london", and the current time in London would be relayed to them through chat.
//
4. And also, if you wanted another idea since my API idea wasn't a BAL, I have also thought about creating a "gambling" level, where players participate in Las Vegas style games such as roulette, blackjack, and slot machines.

If you want more "game-like" BALs, let me know. I just wanted to be creative since EE could be more than just games.
//
Also, you mentioned TeamViewer. Do you have one? Could I add you as a contact?
//
Thanks for reviewing this!

Last edited by BuzzerBee (Apr 27 2014 2:07:56 am)

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#28 Before February 2015

xJeex

In-game name:
xJeex.
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing and reading English?:
10 for both.
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least):
C#, Java and Objective-C.
Yes, I have created an extraordinary amount of bots, with the majority of them being private.
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent):
1.) Space Invaders, works the same as normal, just with 4 (or more) players as the ship.
2.) Not sure what to call this, so here is an image to explain.
3.) Stacker (Hopefully you know what this is, if not go to this link it will explain it all.)

Last edited by xJeex (Apr 28 2014 12:19:44 am)

lurking

#29 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

A surprising number of people signed up for this.

Also @buzzerbee an API sort of thing sounds great, I'll try and put some effort into it after I complete the Scroll Bot

#30 Before February 2015

Creature

Im allowed to give bot ideas? Programming crew should do much bots.

This is a false statement.

#31 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Announcement: Skype is our official tool of communication.   As such, I would like everyone to download it.   Some of you have teamviewer already, but tbh it's just not as simple to use as Skype.   I don't even think it has a logical group chat.
I don't plan on calling anyone because I can't use my microphone, but you can call each other if you feel the need.

#32 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Creature wrote:

Im allowed to give bot ideas? Programming crew should do much bots.

Yes, you can give ideas.   Not in this topic, though.   Go here.

#33 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

xJeex wrote:

In-game name:
xJeex.
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing and reading English?:
10 for both.
C#, Java, HTML, CSS and Objective-C.
Yes, I have created an extraordinary amount of bots, with the majority of them being private.
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent):
1.) Space Invaders, works the same as normal, just with 4 (or more) players as the ship.
3.) Stacker (Hopefully you know what this is, if not go to this link it will explain it all.)

Welcome.   I've contacted you regarding the next steps. (Also I really like your second idea)

#34 Before February 2015

Creature

xJeex wrote:

The 2 can be named as: Box competition

This is a false statement.

#35 Before February 2015

Anch

Even if I'm not a member, can I still help give ideas for this crew? The topic you sent the reidolol isn't for the crew.

#36 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

@Tako

We need a way to communicate with each other, can you gather a list of Teamviewer names

#37 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Tako's already got that covered.

TakoMan02 wrote:

Announcement: Skype is our official tool of communication.   As such, I would like everyone to download it.   Some of you have teamviewer already, but tbh it's just not as simple to use as Skype.   I don't even think it has a logical group chat.
I don't plan on calling anyone because I can't use my microphone, but you can call each other if you feel the need.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#38 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Different55 wrote:

Tako's already got that covered.

TakoMan02 wrote:

I didn't see that, thanks for pointing it out.

#39 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Yeah I added you to the group chat.   Same for Smitty and Different.   I've messaged Frogman, xJeex, Buzzer and Jaba about it.
Also, Different submitted and has been ranked up to Member.   Your banner will be made eventually.

#40 Before February 2015

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Jabatheblob1 wrote:

In-game name: Jabatheblob1
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?: 8? I am not great at grammar and such.
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least): C# > c++ > c > java
I ahve created a few, My digbot that runs periodically, Maze bot: Generates a maze and people run and try to get to the end, Color Bot: The border of the map changes to a color and all the players have to run to the corresponding color to remain safe. LuckBot: Players choose a path, only one path survives while the rest die off
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent): 4: I work better on my own bots, but i do ask for help and i am willing to give help
1. An elimination bot (Message me if you would like to know more)
2. Multi level hosting bot (Sorta complicated, message me if you would like to know more)
3. A bomber man game, like the ones online where you place a bomb and it explodes in four directions. Plus powerups and such

Abrar11 & me (with some help of captain9) are alredy doing a bombermanbot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

gLjTZE1.png

#41 Before February 2015

Zumza

I'm not complete understand what we are going to do. Help me please or some quote?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#42 Before February 2015

abrar11

In-game name:
Abrar11
9/8
Reading English?:
C# > Visual Basic > Java > Python
Yes however the GUI wasnt good I wasn't worried about the GUI at the time.
3/4

1. A game kinda like football/soccer theres 2 teams the teams get chosen randomly when you type '!join team' you dont need to play you could watch theres a block or ball in the middle and once you goto it you press space it goes forward whatever direction the opponent is.
2. A tetris bot its kinda like tetris in ee the controls will be sorted out later if we do start.
3. Mine sweeper you place a block and it randomly erases other blocks around it you will only be able to place certain blocks in certain areas to stop griefers

#43 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

abrar11 wrote:

In-game name:
Abrar11
9/8
Reading English?:
3/4

1. A game kinda like football/soccer theres 2 teams the teams get chosen randomly when you type '!join team' you dont need to play you could watch theres a block or ball in the middle and once you goto it you press space it goes forward whatever direction the opponent is.
2. A tetris bot its kinda like tetris in ee the controls will be sorted out later if we do start.
3. Mine sweeper you place a block and it randomly erases other blocks around it you will only be able to place certain blocks in certain areas to stop griefers

How are you 9/10 English //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#44 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

abrar11 wrote:

In-game name:
Abrar11
9/8
Reading English?:
3/4

Welcome.   I've contacted you regarding the next steps.

#45 Before February 2015

Zumza

I don't know in what I get in but I can't loose anything.
In-game name: zumza123
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?: 8
Reading English?: 9,5
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least): Pascal, Arduino, C++, C#, Php, JavaScript, Java
Have you created an EE bot before?:Yes, ZBot wich have more bots in it(all-in-one bot)
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent):2, I need to decompile EE game sometimes...
Describe 3 ideas for BALs that you have: Drawing(people say "square 5 3 2", so we build a level together only from geometric shapes), Avatar(playing only seeing you in map), Flappy Bird, lot of idea but not too good.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#46 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

The Doctor wrote:

I'm not complete understand what we are going to do. Help me please or some quote?

As a member of LOA you will have to create bots with other people (or by yourself if you'd like).   That's it.  
Communication is very important, and I'm a little concerned about your abilities in English.   But I'll take a risk and add you.   Welcome.

#47 Before February 2015

abrar11

Meredith wrote:
abrar11 wrote:

In-game name:
Abrar11
9/8
Reading English?:
3/4

Meredith wrote:
abrar11 wrote:

In-game name:
Abrar11
9/8
Reading English?:
3/4

lol i guess i get grammar / spell wrong every now and then

#48 Before February 2015

Anch

Even though I'm not in this bot crew, can I still give suggestions (not in the topic called "Bots you would like to see")?

#49 Before February 2015

mochonoob

In-game name:Mochonoob
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?:10
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least):C#, Html
Have you created an EE bot before?:yes, many.
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent):3
1.) A base jumping bot.
2.) Pong.
3.) Where's the Water?
WOOT. 69 POSTS! xD

Last edited by mochonoob (Apr 27 2014 3:46:55 pm)

#50 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

anch159 wrote:

Even though I'm not in this bot crew, can I still give suggestions (not in the topic called "Bots you would like to see")?

Yeah, sure.   Give me all you've got.

Sensei11427894741490099

Board footer