Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

League of Androids

9ha5Y.png

About us
The League of Androids is a casual group, comprised of those who want to use their knowledge to create innovative and high-quality Bot-Assisted Levels (BALs) and tools.

Members
Abrar11
Atilla
BuzzerBee
Captain9
DarkDragon4900
The Doctor
Ewoke
Jabatheblob1
Mac and Cheese
Meredith
Oryg1n
rubixguy
SmittyW.
Tako
Tomahawk
Xfrogman43
xJeex

Application
We are always accepting new members.   Fill out the application below and either send me a private message or post it.

[b]In-game name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] <Male|Female> [b]Skype username? (this may be PM'd to me):[/b] [b]Timezone?:[/b] <Timezone> [b]Is English your first language?:[/b] <Yes|No> [b]Do you know how to program?:[/b] <Yes|No> [b]Programming skill:[/b] <0-10> [b]Level creation skill:[/b] <0-10> [b]Creativity:[/b] <0-10> [b]Availability:[/b] <0-10>

League of Androids

Last edited by Tako (May 28 2014 8:42:51 am)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#2 Before February 2015, last edited by Tako (2015-11-02 04:15:27)

Tako
Website

Re: League of Androids

Post held temporarily.

#3 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I'm not going to sign up because I'm sure I would get tired of learning code, but I have a good feeling about this. Some of us get tired of the same old minigames, so having a League of Androids making levels would be amusing to see. Good luck, and I hope you encourage some coders to make some great new bots, as that's just what I want to see: people helping each other create great levels.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I guess I'll apply.

In-game name: Different55
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?: 9
Reading English?: 10
List programming languages that you know: (Just programming languages? Do scripting languages count?)
Programming: ROBOTC, C#
All: PHP, C#, python, perl, lua
Have you created an EE bot before?: Yeah, I made a digbot with blobby enemies that stalked people, random events like earthquakes and traps, and upgradeable pickaxes for Blocking Blocks.
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent): 3
Describe 3 ideas for BALs that you have: Shifting obstacle courses with leaderboards, a labyrinth with minigames scattered through it that slowly changes, multiplayer EE frogger using portals as cars.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Different55 wrote:

I guess I'll apply.

In-game name: Different55
List programming languages that you know: (Just programming languages? Do scripting languages count?)
Programming: ROBOTC, C#
All: PHP, C#, python, perl, lua
Have you created an EE bot before?: Yeah, I made a digbot with blobby enemies that stalked people, random events like earthquakes and traps, and upgradeable pickaxes for Blocking Blocks.
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent): 3
Describe 3 ideas for BALs that you have: Shifting obstacle courses with leaderboards, a labyrinth with minigames scattered through it that slowly changes, multiplayer EE frogger using portals as cars.

Welcome.   I've messaged you regarding the next steps.

#6 Before February 2015

SmittyW

TakoMan02 wrote:

If you don't know how to program but want to learn, go ahead and sign up and then I will teach you.

This is what I sign up for. If you are serious about teaching, then I wish to be your apprentice.

In-game name: smittyw
How well do you write English?: 9

As for the rest of the details, I have no sources to rely on or info to provide since I have no experience with programming.

#7 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Lolol, you're going to convert every bot to php, good luck with that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I would join but I don't share source codes.

#8 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Meredith wrote:

Lolol, you're going to convert every bot to php, good luck with that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

My original draft said "try to convert" but I'm a diehard.

#9 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

SmittyW. wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

If you don't know how to program but want to learn, go ahead and sign up and then I will teach you.

This is what I sign up for. If you are serious about teaching, then I wish to be your apprentice.

In-game name: smittyw
How well do you write English?: 9

As for the rest of the details, I have no sources to rely on or info to provide since I have no experience with programming.

#10 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

TakoMan02 wrote:
Meredith wrote:

My original draft said "try to convert" but I'm a diehard.

There are solutions, I came up with two for my always online shiftbot. Simple yet elegant.

I wouldn't be opposed to joining if I could keep my source private.

#11 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Meredith wrote:

I wouldn't be opposed to joining if I could keep my source private.

That's fine!   We would love to have someone of your caliber to call our own.   I think you also have a lot of wisdom that could be useful for less experienced programmers.   Fill out an application if you'd like.

#12 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

In-game name:- Meredith1999
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?: 11
Reading English?:11
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least): - C# PHP
Have you created an EE bot before?: - Yes
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent):- 2
Describe 3 ideas for BALs that you have: A yo! Scroll concept - forever expanding level.

A moving level, one that changes as you play, I.e. huge minigame level that changes every so often.

Pictionary.

#13 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Meredith wrote:

In-game name:- Meredith1999
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?: 11
Reading English?:11
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least): - C# PHP
Have you created an EE bot before?: - Yes
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent):- 2
Describe 3 ideas for BALs that you have: A yo! Scroll concept - forever expanding level.

A moving level, one that changes as you play, I.e. huge minigame level that changes every so often.

Pictionary.

Meredith wrote:

I just appreciate knowing which pronoun to use, lol.

#14 Before February 2015

Creature

In-game name:reidolol
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?:5
Reading English?:7
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least):None
Have you created an EE bot before?:Nope
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent):10
Describe 3 ideas for BALs that you have:Animated art: Its art that moves, like a gif.
Soccer bot: Its like moving blocks, but only one and ball can't split, you enter space to kick, and no goal bug.
Surprise race: Like other races bot, but instead of helping at winning thing, it changes race things like gravity arrows and other things.

I admit im bad at bot, i want to join to help making worlds for the bot

This is a false statement.

#15 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Takoman02 wrote:
Meredith wrote:

I just appreciate knowing which pronoun to use, lol.

Fair enough xD

#16 Before February 2015

Anch

Wait, so you won't be making not-bot-assisted maps right? If you are making regular maps and bot-assisted maps, I'll sign up so I can help with that. But if it's only bots, I won't sign up.

#17 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

anch159 wrote:

Wait, so you won't be making not-bot-assisted maps right? If you are making regular maps and bot-assisted maps, I'll sign up so I can help with that. But if it's only bots, I won't sign up.

Only bots. (and the worlds they go in)

#18 Before February 2015

Anch

Ok. Good luck with this! Hope you make great worlds! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#19 Before February 2015

dragonranger

Sounds good. Maybe a new good crew, that can maybe even reach the "popularity" standards of EX crew, will finally emerge...

I'm an amateur at programming, and can't be bothered taking lessons, so good luck nevertheless.

#20 Before February 2015

Anch

Wait, how would you help me code? I have a GitHub account, but I'm not allowed to download it (I'm not even sure if I could do anything with GitHub without downloading it). If I don't need to download, I would like to learn.

#21 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

anch159 wrote:

Wait, how would you help me code? I have a GitHub account, but I'm not allowed to download it (I'm not even sure if I could do anything with GitHub without downloading it). If I don't need to download, I would like to learn.

You need to download many many things.

#22 Before February 2015

Xfrogman43

In-game name: Xfrogman43
Reading English?: 9
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least): C# html php javascript
Have you created an EE bot before?: Yes
Describe 3 ideas for BALs that you have:
1: Shooter - A person shoots a block and it gets bigger after every 10 blocks it passes. The user can control it. It can only grow 5 times.
2: Death - Spikes/fire will be shot from random directions and you have to get in a shelter to avoid them
3: Jump - Spikes/fire will be bouncing and your job is to be the first to get to the end of the level in order to win without dying

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#23 Before February 2015

Anch

OK then. Good luck here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#24 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

In-game name: Jabatheblob1
On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at writing English?: 8? I am not great at grammar and such.
Reading English?:10
List programming languages that you know (in order of how well you know them, most>>least): C# > c++ > c > java
Have you created an EE bot before?:
I ahve created a few, My digbot that runs periodically, Maze bot: Generates a maze and people run and try to get to the end, Color Bot: The border of the map changes to a color and all the players have to run to the corresponding color to remain safe. LuckBot: Players choose a path, only one path survives while the rest die off
On a scale of 1-10, how independent are you in bot development? (1=completely independent, 10=completely dependent): 4: I work better on my own bots, but i do ask for help and i am willing to give help
Describe 3 ideas for BALs that you have:
1. An elimination bot (Message me if you would like to know more)
2. Multi level hosting bot (Sorta complicated, message me if you would like to know more)
3. A bomber man game, like the ones online where you place a bomb and it explodes in four directions. Plus powerups and such

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#25 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

anch159 wrote:

Yes, you definitely need to download Github.   You also need an IDE like Visual Studio 2013.   And Skype.   TeamViewer wouldn't hurt either.

Sensei11427894741490099

Board footer