Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2019-04-02 19:10:35

Anatoly

Remove the close feature.

I am so sorry. My misunderstanding. Whirl and jet locked so great topics.

Time to change opinion about that. Remove the close feature.

tVc2SI8.png

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2019-04-02 19:18:49

peace

Re: Remove the close feature.

OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2019-04-02 19:24:54

Gosha

Ironically, that topic is closed

Fortunately, by staff

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2019-04-02 19:53:41

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

As we've said: if you have a valid reason for a thread to be opened, flag the thread and we'll consider it.

The close feature will not be removed.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (5)

#5 2019-04-02 19:54:19

Growler
Formerly Snowester

Didn't Anatoly try to make fun of peace's spellings even though they're both at almost the same level? Well, maybe not the same because Anatoly is probably lower than peace's level.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#6 2019-04-02 20:21:40

Whirl
Website

"locked great topics" what about you, you think that you were that great for us, huh? Instead, I unlock them without notice.

Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby, Anatoly
rudik5000.gif

#7 2019-04-02 20:30:10

LukeM
Dev Team
Website

I see why you would want to allow people to close their topics in most places, but in places where you're putting forward ideas/information (Feedback + Q&A) topics are being closed for bad reasons more often than not, so allowing people to close topics both prevents people from contributing and means more work for forum staff.

Wooted by:

#8 2019-04-02 20:32:12

NorwegianboyEE

I don't think i have ever closed a single one of my topics since i joined the forums. If it did get closed it has always been a mod doing it against my wishes.
Yes, i do take pride in that.

L1dl6nb.gif

#9 2019-04-02 21:12:21

Onjit
Website

I only close my threads ironically, most of the time injust leave them open

Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your kisama country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. I'm a weeb? Pfft. I AM AN OTAKU DESU. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is before anata try to insult watashi desu. I WILL NOT BE CYBERBULLIED ANYMORE. REPORTED.

#10 2019-04-02 22:07:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

as long as you dont touch the feature for forum games, i dont care

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#11 2019-04-03 06:42:58

peace

i think we shoudl allow ingame staff to always eb able to post in locked topics this is usefull for locked bug reports game suggestions Q&A's ect

OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

peace1554270178744727

Board footer