Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

random

Encryption, EE Animator?

Have chris changed the encryption in some way or is it just me? It worked until yesterday with entering the hex-data, but now it has changed to much longer values and i can't get it to work.

Anyone know about this?

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Re: Encryption, EE Animator?

This is a small amount of protection against people who are simply uploading images, and the encryption will get much stronger soon enough.

#3 Before February 2015

Ang3L

lol wut you talking abb?

#4 Before February 2015

random

Cyclone wrote:

This is a small amount of protection against people who are simply uploading images, and the encryption will get much stronger soon enough.

Ok, thanks. Now I know it isn't me who's just doing it wrong at least. Thanks. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Watashii

Are you sure you are using the right socket id and the right block-packet? Might be hard to find the right ones.

#6 Before February 2015

Gcommer

You can still AB, but you have to do it very slowly.   Chris is heavily limiting blocks/second, which you can see if you make a world and try to drag a line of blocks while moving.   Instead of a straight line, it'll have a LOT of breaks.

#7 Before February 2015

Ciro

Gcommer wrote:

You can still AB, but you have to do it very slowly.   Chris is heavily limiting blocks/second, which you can see if you make a world and try to drag a line of blocks while moving.   Instead of a straight line, it'll have a LOT of breaks.

Another type of protection is needed, because this is annoying.

#8 Before February 2015

Ang3L

oh... xI

Last edited by xDeviLx (Aug 22 2010 11:43:43 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Drukqs

So does EE animator still actually work?   or has the new encryption broken it completely.

#10 Before February 2015

capasha

Drukqs wrote:

So does EE animator still actually work?   or has the new encryption broken it completely.

Yes it still working. But it take so much time to upload the map using WPE.
Because that Chris have changed the speed when you can draw.
So a map like Ice Level took about 3 or more hours to upload.
So think about it, if it's worth to create seriously maps with animator and upload it with WPE.

#11 Before February 2015

Drukqs

doh wrote:
Drukqs wrote:

Yes it still working. But it take so much time to upload the map using WPE.
Because that Chris have changed the speed when you can draw.
So a map like Ice Level took about 3 or more hours to upload.
So think about it, if it's worth to create seriously maps with animator and upload it with WPE.

Thanks for the info.
For the time being, EE animator is still a good way to store your old maps if you ever want to re-upload as you did with the Ice level.
The amount of time it takes to upload kinda sucks though.

random 1423854906106526

Board footer