Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-03 07:32:14

Guyguytheman

A few EEU questions

So the first thing is: Is EEU (Everybody Edits Universe) a downloading game? I don't know where, but I got the impression that it was. Can someone confirm this?

Another minor question: So everything is getting transferred over to EEU except our world? What exactly is being transferred? Does it include GM, Beta, and Classic items that aren't bought with energy anymore?

The other, more important question I had is: I have an account on Kongregate, where I play EE, but I forgot my password and email for the EE website. So basically, I can ONLY play on my Kongregate account. Will EEU support Kongregate accounts or will it only transfer accounts from the official website? I'm hyped for its release but this is the one part of it that's worrying me.

Sorry if I seemed annoying, I'm just curious and worried about the change to EEU. Also, I'm pretty sure these questions were asked before, but I can't find any answers.

#2 2019-03-03 08:46:12

Gosha

Re: A few EEU questions

Guyguytheman wrote:

Is EEU (Everybody Edits Universe) a downloading game?

Well no, but actually yes. EEU is html5 game which should be played in browser, but there are ways to make it downloadable.

Guyguytheman wrote:

So everything is getting transferred over to EEU except our world?

No, EEU is a "fresh start". One of the reasons why worlds won't be transferred is because there won't be the same amount/kind of blocks. Some of them will be re-textured and added to EEU and some of them will be thrown away.

Guyguytheman wrote:

Does it include GM, Beta, and Classic items that aren't bought with energy anymore?

iirc there are some good stuff for people who have GM/Beta/energy/other,  but it won't be directly transferred as it is.

Guyguytheman wrote:

I can ONLY play on my Kongregate account.

It is already possible to transfer your account to the main website, ask one of the admins or Xenonetix

Wooted by:

rat

#3 2019-03-03 11:23:01

peace

pretty mcuh gosha already asnwered it but et me say somethign as well :
1. as gosha sais HTML5 is like flash but built in browsers (the browser reads the game instead of flash wihich is a thrid party and which is dying in 2020)
2. nothign gets transfered but you do get a compersation for money paid not sure about nromal members but i heard beta mamabers get up to jan 1 of 2015 back in jewels (new prenium currency you get more jweels then gems you had) not sur eabout GM but xeno once said i get my gm ime overlapped in EEU wiht th enew VIP for the time being until my actual time is over for worlds it wont be DIRECTLY transfered but you can use bots or aks othe rpeople to use thier bots/eeditor keep in mind as gosha said its a fresh start new coding new blcoks new block size (24*24 instead of 16*16 and vector ghrapic sinstead of pixelated) and some blocks were ugly but coudltn be removed as it was world breaking now they CAN do that
3.  see 2
4. as goasha said contact the ee staff on forums to transfer our acc to the main site they willask some quetiosn to verify its you

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2019-03-03 16:49:12

mikelolsuperman
Website

Gosha wrote:
Guyguytheman wrote:

No, EEU is a "fresh start". One of the reasons why worlds won't be transferred is because there won't be the same amount/kind of blocks. Some of them will be re-textured and added to EEU and some of them will be thrown away.

What will happen with limited items like world portals, diamonds, cakes etc.? A few months ago when eeu was announed there was a topic in game discussion answering questions and I remember someone asking about limited items too. At the time xeno wasn't sure about it.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#5 2019-03-03 17:49:46

Gosha

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Guyguytheman wrote:

What will happen with limited items like world portals, diamonds, cakes etc.? A few months ago when eeu was announed there was a topic in game discussion answering questions and I remember someone asking about limited items too. At the time xeno wasn't sure about it.

I am obviously not the one who decides this, but i strongly disagree with adding limited items in EEU from EE.

Why would you really need it? EE had limited items before, everyone was so **** off that they "lost their progress" when staff made most of limited items limitless. And what do we have now? No one complains about it. Same will happen with cakes, world portals etc

#6 2019-03-03 17:53:12

peace

Gosha wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Guyguytheman wrote:

I am obviously not the one who decides this, but i strongly disagree with adding limited items in EEU from EE.

Why would you really need it? EE had limited items before, everyone was so **** off that they "lost their progress" when staff made most of limited items limitless. And what do we have now? No one complains about it. Same will happen with cakes, world portals etc

you obviiously dont know the reason behind limited items do you?

peace.png

#7 2019-03-03 18:10:36

Gosha

peace wrote:

You tell me. I am fully against them, convince me otherwise

Wooted by:

#8 2019-03-03 18:34:52, last edited by Victoria (2019-03-03 18:35:31)

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

Guyguytheman wrote:

So the first thing is: Is EEU (Everybody Edits Universe) a downloading game?

I do, but you know that?
Lowering things

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny ๐Ÿ’€#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

Wooted by: (3)

#9 2019-03-03 19:38:12, last edited by Snowester (2019-03-03 19:41:33)

Snowester

Fernandinha wrote:
Guyguytheman wrote:

I do, but you know that?
Lowering things

0w0 dang, your naem.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

second edit and third edit: wtf why do you have a boy name with a girl avatar.

and also, some item will be imported to EEU but not all. Secondly, you won't be getting all of it but if you're beta for example then you could get some special rewards for being a Beta at least. (btw im not sure with this information: I think that's 500 max energy but I'm not sure.)

#10 2019-03-03 19:54:14

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

Growler wrote:
Fernandinha wrote:
Guyguytheman wrote:

I do, but you know that?
Lowering things

0w0 dang, your naem.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

second edit and third edit: wtf why do you have a boy name with a girl avatar.

and also, some item will be imported to EEU but not all. Secondly, you won't be getting all of it but if you're beta for example then you could get some special rewards for being a Beta at least. (btw im not sure with this information: I think that's 500 max energy but I'm not sure.)

your ****, I'm real girl I'm not male

our beta that, I think it is but the maximum energy not hiring
said: I do (buy)

I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
He/Him ~

Contact information:

Wooted by:

#11 2019-03-03 20:21:00

mikelolsuperman
Website

Gosha wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Guyguytheman wrote:

I don't want them in ee. I mean that some people could've spent thousands of gems and energy to get the limited items and Xeno didn't know what he would do with these items. For example he could give bonus currency  or whatever or he could leave it.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#12 2019-03-03 22:22:31

peace

Gosha wrote:
peace wrote:

fillling an entiere huge world wiht NPCs suck sup the full world data

peace.png

#13 2019-03-04 01:34:18

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

peace wrote:
Gosha wrote:
peace wrote:

No reason to do that either.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#14 2019-03-04 01:37:25

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

peace wrote:

This isn't even a matter, and not a valid reason at all to make items limited.

Wooted by:

#15 2019-03-04 02:42:18

Guyguytheman

I think my questions are mostly answered, but where would i find xenotix or another mod to transfer my account? Do they just randomly show up or is there a place to talk to them?

#16 2019-03-04 02:44:40

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Guyguytheman wrote:

I think my questions are mostly answered, but where would i find xenotix or another mod to transfer my account? Do they just randomly show up or is there a place to talk to them?

Contact xenonetix on the forums or at [email protected]

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
๊ง๊ง‚L O V E & C O R N๊ง๊ง‚   แ˜›โฬคแ•แท
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#17 2019-03-04 02:48:09

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

Zoey2070 wrote:
Guyguytheman wrote:

exact u that email.
but this is not explain

He/Him ~

Contact information:

#18 2019-03-04 05:51:54

mikelolsuperman
Website

Fernandinha wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
Guyguytheman wrote:

exact u that email.
but this is not explain

You go to gmail.com or outlook.com or whatever mail you use. Then you type that email. Then you send the message. Or you can click this blue thing and then click Send private message and type the message. Sorry if I sound mean I'm tired

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

mikelolsuperman1551675114741805

Board footer