Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-28 06:49:32

Is it just me, or do levels in EE just take WAY to much time

I wish I could just play a small level for a few minutes, but in Everybody Edits, levels seem to feel like they last forever for me. Does anyone else feel the same way? This is the real reason I don't play campaigns, I could just be using my time for much more meaningful things than pressing the space bar.

Despite what people say, Different55 is the best mod.

#2 2019-02-28 10:38:21

Gosha

Re: Is it just me, or do levels in EE just take WAY to much time

That is because there is a lack of creative levels because most people leave ee or don't have any motivation in creating something new.

#3 2019-02-28 16:17:46

Weirdoverse
Website

maybe its demotivating for the fact eeu will destroy everything and stuff

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#4 2019-02-28 16:21:36

mikelolsuperman
Website

It could also be because you're playing ee for over 3 years now (I think atleast because you joined forums in 2015) and it gets boring. Replaying the same game for years gets boring. Yes new levels are created and new stuff gets added but it won't make you want to play more if there is 1 new block and someone made '100 color minigames' with the new block.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#5 2019-02-28 22:11:32

mikelolsuperman wrote:

It could also be because you're playing ee for over 3 years now (I think atleast because you joined forums in 2015) and it gets boring. Replaying the same game for years gets boring. Yes new levels are created and new stuff gets added but it won't make you want to play more if there is 1 new block and someone made '100 color minigames' with the new block.

I honestly barely ever play the game. The problem is, I can't stand playing the game, because levels in the game just take...so...long... It's like an RPG with no sidequests, no alternate endings, or optional choices. In this game, levels are a grinding session that you're forced to do by design, and then you only get a tiny amount of energy for you. Hopefully campaigns are eradicated from EEU... or at least, given some sort of alternative, because I just don't wanna play on large worlds anymore.

A little bit of **** at a time is okay, but over an hour and a half streight of **** is not.

Wooted by:

rat

#6 2019-02-28 22:34:33, last edited by Luka504 (2019-02-28 22:35:03)

Luka504

I think the reason I find most worlds unbearable is because it just feels awful to control your smiley. Jumping and moving feels incredibly stiff, I feel like the spacebar button doesn't work half the time, and because there's no moving parts in EE, everything is sad and lifeless.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#7 2019-03-01 00:52:58

mikelolsuperman
Website

272 wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

I honestly barely ever play the game. The problem is, I can't stand playing the game, because levels in the game just take...so...long... It's like an RPG with no sidequests, no alternate endings, or optional choices. In this game, levels are a grinding session that you're forced to do by design, and then you only get a tiny amount of energy for you. Hopefully campaigns are eradicated from EEU... or at least, given some sort of alternative, because I just don't wanna play on large worlds anymore.

A little bit of **** at a time is okay, but over an hour and a half streight of **** is not.

Oh like that. I also barely play the game because the levels take too long and I just get bored. Most of the time I join EE, spend my daily energy on world portals or the new items, check if friends are online and talk to them, then leave. Most of the time there are no friends online or they are afk so I only spend 1 minute on ee.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#8 2019-03-01 02:02:00

azurepudding

Starlight has taken me like 3 months and it wiped my progress HELP

Azure2.png

Wooted by:

PTU

#9 2019-03-01 10:15:35

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Is playing a world completely pointless unless you complete it? What about the fun of completing the individual minis?

Maybe you're just not as interested in EE anymore. I've seen plenty of worlds posted on the forums in the past few weeks - they can't all be boring.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#10 2019-03-01 16:20:24

Tomahawk wrote:

Is playing a world completely pointless unless you complete it? What about the fun of completing the individual minis?

Maybe you're just not as interested in EE anymore. I've seen plenty of worlds posted on the forums in the past few weeks - they can't all be boring.

Honestly, no, it's really not fun to play minis on EE. As far as I'm concerned, there are no fun minis, just ones that don't take long, or "easy" ones, and ones that take longer, or "hard" ones. "Fun" ones don't exist. They're all on some level of boring to me.

I just played a world full of hook jumps, and that world was actually a lot more, "fun" than any campaign simply because I was able to actually have fun, rather than sitting in the same world forever. Yes, HOOK JUMPS were more fun to do than the campaigns, and those are the most boring **** crap on EE.

#11 2019-03-01 16:24:03

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Try playing my world called Useless #1. Most people said it’s fun.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

2b55b5g1551453843741612

Board footer