Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2019-01-18 23:33:47

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,374
Website

Reaction

Description: Can you act fast enough to evade what's coming?


Field day (easy) OR killing klapantine (medium) OR colour craze (medium) by slabdrill and pingohits
Path (hard) by rayoflight
One of the heroic quest worlds (easy-medium to hard depending on which one) by toop and badoosh


can also include some nubworlds - i remember one about needing to input a value given in binary in the time limit. These are mostly nubworlds that would be a pain to find though...


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#2 2019-01-19 05:56:49

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,913

Re: Reaction

No.

Offline

#3 2019-01-19 11:12:05

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 7,919

Re: Reaction

Slabdrill wrote:

Description: Can you act fast enough to evade what's coming?


Field day (easy) OR killing klapantine (medium) OR colour craze (medium) by slabdrill and pingohits
Path (hard) by rayoflight
One of the heroic quest worlds (easy-medium to hard depending on which one) by toop and badoosh


can also include some nubworlds - i remember one about needing to input a value given in binary in the time limit. These are mostly nubworlds that would be a pain to find though...

i like the idea btu the difficulty is meh easy and hard world in 1 sinlge cmapaing?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#4 2019-01-19 16:55:56

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,374
Website

Re: Reaction

peace wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

Description: Can you act fast enough to evade what's coming?


Field day (easy) OR killing klapantine (medium) OR colour craze (medium) by slabdrill and pingohits
Path (hard) by rayoflight
One of the heroic quest worlds (easy-medium to hard depending on which one) by toop and badoosh


can also include some nubworlds - i remember one about needing to input a value given in binary in the time limit. These are mostly nubworlds that would be a pain to find though...

i like the idea btu the difficulty is meh easy and hard world in 1 sinlge cmapaing?

The reason for giving this much world choice is so the campaign curators can choose which worlds they want.
Kirby has told me in the past that the bulk of campaign creation time is finding the worlds. If I provide the worlds, they can make campaigns more easily.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

Wooted by:

#5 2019-01-24 15:18:39

Veelmoth
Member
Joined: 2018-05-03
Posts: 60

Re: Reaction

Honestly, the "Heroic Quest" worlds are really good. I tried it in the past, but now i have a problem, because the worlds aren't available. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
I hope that someone can do something to solve this little problem.

Offline

#6 2019-01-24 15:19:43

PTU
Formerly Pipec
From: Mailboxٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴ
Joined: 2017-04-15
Posts: 860

Re: Reaction

Veelmoth wrote:

Honestly, the "Heroic Quest" worlds are really good. I tried it in the past, but now i have a problem, because the worlds aren't available. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
I hope that someone can do something to solve this little problem.

Is it set to not visible?


M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

Offline

#7 2019-01-24 15:50:03

Veelmoth
Member
Joined: 2018-05-03
Posts: 60

Re: Reaction

Yeah, because of the owner of the worlds, now nobody can try with this fantastic adventure game.
But you can check it if you visit the link, what Sladrill posted for us.

Offline

Wooted by:
Veelmoth1548341403739543

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1582708214.516 - Generated in 0.037 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.35 MiB (Peak: 1.48 MiB) ]