Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 2019-01-12 10:55:47, last edited by LukeM (2019-01-12 10:56:27)

LukeM
Website

Re: Security Concerns, & Reasons for Firing Staff in January 2019

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Sure, LukeM said that they have plenty of evidence, why can’t you show them? If you can’t you’re just protecting Xeno because it seems like you have no evidence atm.

At this time we can just wait the devs to find out who is the original raider, after they find out we can discuss more.

Pretty much what John said, plus several other testimonials (including staff members being in the world at the time):

John wrote:
Gosha wrote:

That's a boatload of bogus because each time BEFORE you gave everybody admin mode, you said something along the lines of "rise my friends" or "rise up" or something like that. How dare you blatantly lie about something like this. Others in the room can attest that you were doing this.

Wooted by: (3)

#152 2019-01-12 13:27:33

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Atilla looks like he’s carefully read my “How to argue on the forums” topic, then decided he likes steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... actually most of them. There was some hope for him when he said what he wanted, but the posts since then have been suuuper petty. I’m still firing away at him because since he’s determined to keep this charade going, he might as well do it constructively.

Look - it doesn’t make a blind bit of difference how long it takes to repair Xeno’s account. That’s not the point. It never was the point. Stop chewing on the low-hanging fruit, leave the pointless 20 smaller arguments and walls of quotes behind, and focus on the big picture. It’s not just you - LukeM also does it - but he’s correcting you whereas you seem to think your niggling makes a difference.

I can almost see the generic Atilla reply: “You argue like that too, I don’t see you making a difference, my words aren’t as petty as Xeno’s actions, anyway XYZ said this one thing which I must disagree with because I have to get the last word in, ...”.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#153 2019-01-12 15:12:25

Introduction

yay im late to the drama now I don't have to think about saying anything remotely interesting now

when your signature makes about half your comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#154 2019-01-12 15:46:31

Luka504

I'm gonna be honest I've been lost in this discussion for a while now. I have no idea what each side is even arguing for anymore.
I think this debate reached the point where both sides have nothing new to say and it just becomes a task of being the last person to say something.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#155 2019-01-12 16:00:02

peace

^ diff maby u canclose this?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#156 2019-01-12 16:35:33

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Just close and wait until the original raider is found

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#157 2019-01-12 20:43:21

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

I honestly have no idea where this drama's going anymore. I've seen people accuse each other with some vague evidence that didn't seem very clear to me, because I wasn't sure whether or not I should believe what they're saying is true or false half the time.

I do understand why this drama created this controversey, though not fully, but what I don't understand is why couldn't they prevent this from happening in the first place?

Sorry for being confused, but this feels a little spontaneous to me.
Is there something I missed?

"𝓗𝓘𝓖𝓗 𝓠𝓤𝓐𝓛𝓘𝓣𝓨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent ¯\_(º_o)_/¯
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#158 2019-01-12 21:26:25

Kira

Arguing wasn't a necessity in a first place.

Atilla deemed he is "the hero we wanted and needed" and caused troubles as always. He's been the cause of most the incidents that occurred in the past years and should be held accountable for most of them.

You should be thankful that Xenonetix explained the drama that happened, most of the companies would stay silent when it comes to that. So instead of throwing sticks at Xenonetix, why don't you all keep silent for once? Do you feel like you have to post on every single topic and be part of a childish drama?

It isn't our decision, It's solely our owner's decision and no one can go against that.

"Kira, we understand where you're coming from but he is this, that and he did this and that"

I personally think Xenonetix has done a great job at handling the game over the past months and should be credited for it. There is more organization than you'll ever think in remaking a game, and Xenonetix has been the one in charge of that. So, thank you Xenonetix.

Wooted by: (4)

#159 2019-01-13 00:05:50

Minimania
Moderation Team

Kira wrote:

Arguing wasn't a necessity in a first place.

Atilla deemed he is "the hero we wanted and needed" and caused troubles as always. He's been the cause of most the incidents that occurred in the past years and should be held accountable for most of them.

You should be thankful that Xenonetix explained the drama that happened, most of the companies would stay silent when it comes to that. So instead of throwing sticks at Xenonetix, why don't you all keep silent for once? Do you feel like you have to post on every single topic and be part of a childish drama?

It isn't our decision, It's solely our owner's decision and no one can go against that.

"Kira, we understand where you're coming from but he is this, that and he did this and that"

I personally think Xenonetix has done a great job at handling the game over the past months and should be credited for it. There is more organization than you'll ever think in remaking a game, and Xenonetix has been the one in charge of that. So, thank you Xenonetix.

This is a post I can 100% agree with. I know I have been very critical of the way the game has been ran, and even moreso of EEU and how I did not think it would turn out very well, but I will say that I have more faith in EEU than if the circumstances were different. I still don't like that we don't have that much information on it, but that gives me a sense that things aren't 100% set in stone, and can easily be changed to be better, whether by staff decision, or suggestion. That is something I do like. I would like some changes made, probably just the same as another guy, but now more than ever before I feel like our suggestions really do matter/reach the staff team.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#160 2019-01-13 07:19:04

XxAtillaxX

Kira wrote:

Look at you, trying to kiss **** to become a moderator, just like you tried with me and several others, you're more transparent than this team or the ones before it lmao.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#161 2019-01-13 07:22:26

Kira

Oh, so now you're resorting to insults because you got exposed to daylight? :^)

Wooted by: (6)

#162 2019-01-13 11:45:00

peace

i dont get what is wrong and i want you to be clear: was xeno a good owner 1-2 months ago? yes he was and why he isnt now? just because he fires a staff memeber where he has the rights to do if he thinks he cant rly work with him anymore

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#163 2019-01-13 14:54:08

Different55
Forum Admin

It seems nobody else has anything to say that's actually moving anything forward. Since this topic is clearly headed nowhere but down, I'm going to lock it finally.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Different551547387648738680

Board footer