Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Everybody Edits IRC channel on Coldfront

I recently made an unofficial IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for Everybody Edits on the Coldfront irc server.   For those of you familiar with IRC, the server is irc.coldfront.net and the channel is #everybodyedits

For users not familiar with IRC, you can just follow this link.

In IRC, actions are done using slash commands. Here is a helpful list of a few basic commands:

/nick username (sets your nick (username))
/me text (uses your name to do an emote, such as '/me says hello' would make "Rurigok says hello".
/ns register password email (registers your current nick so no one else can use it, allows for advanced access levels (like admin and mod))
/identify password (lets people know you are you (basically logging in) and gives you your access level if you have one) *This only works if you register a nick*

Access levels
Access levels in IRC are identified using punctuation next to your name (ex. I'm the owner so my name is ~Rurigok, the ~ being my access level)

~ = Founder/Owner
& = Admin/supermod
@ = mod
% = frequent user
+ = basic user
nothing = basic user

Hope to see some of you there!

#2 Before February 2015

pimanrules

Re: Everybody Edits IRC channel on Coldfront

For those too cool to use Mibbit but too lazy to type out the server and channel info, this might be the link you're looking for.

#3 Before February 2015

venergy

cool also hi piman... remember me from b8?

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Most definitely not making this an official irc channel.

#5 Before February 2015

Rurigok

No one said or asked to make it official. L2read Cyc. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

(Btw, Cyc hates Coldfront because its too awesome for him)

#6 Before February 2015

capasha

I hope it's any Hostserv there, i want my own vhost. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
And yeah, IRC is better then Tinychat. But i have never heard about coldfront before. Is it public or private? Maybe it's because i only have been on Efnet, Dalnet, Rizon and Freenode.
And a lot of private servers.

I wonder how the chat should work in EE, i hope it's IRC based. Would be nice.

Rurigok 1423855111106321

Board footer