Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2019-01-03 11:57:57

Nexus221
Member
From: im rite behind u
Joined: 2016-04-15
Posts: 163
Website

fix bug please

BVZ7KN.jpg


QeSFy0.jpg
2CD9lqY

Offline

#2 2019-01-03 14:38:32

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,228

Re: fix bug please

He was Notch all the time!
nYkHu5u.png


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2019-01-03 19:03:52

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,234

Re: fix bug please

MWstudios wrote:

He was Notch all the time!
https://imgur.com/nYkHu5u.png

why the hell are you using normie memes such as rage comics faces? It's 2019 here

you made bad jokes, get some help

seriously

get some help.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2019-01-03 19:08:32

KirbyKareem
Banned
From: America
Joined: 2018-03-31
Posts: 393

Re: fix bug please

EEJoranasc wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

He was Notch all the time!
https://imgur.com/nYkHu5u.png

why the hell are you using normie memes such as rage comics faces? It's 2019 here

you made bad jokes, get some help

seriously

get some help.

is it ironic that you use old memes aswell?

ecks dee.

and also yes minecraft is a HUMONGOUS, NASTY BUG in the form of a game.


VOKXwvt.png

Profile and Signature by HG, check out his other creations!

Offline

Wooted by:

#5 2019-01-03 23:56:15

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,234

Re: fix bug please

KirbyKareem wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

He was Notch all the time!
https://imgur.com/nYkHu5u.png

why the hell are you using normie memes such as rage comics faces? It's 2019 here

you made bad jokes, get some help

seriously

get some help.

is it ironic that you use old memes aswell?

ecks dee.

and also yes minecraft is a HUMONGOUS, NASTY BUG in the form of a game.

you dont have evidence that i use old memes but ok

Offline

#6 2019-01-04 03:03:56

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 1,453

Re: fix bug please

MWstudios wrote:

He was Notch all the time!
https://imgur.com/nYkHu5u.png

stolen meme


i will keep this until i do chimney skip
CHIMNEYSKIP.PNG unknown.png

Offline

#7 2019-01-04 09:56:10

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,414
Website

Re: fix bug please

Joeyc wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

He was Notch all the time!
https://imgur.com/nYkHu5u.png

stolen meme

a meme cannot be stolen

it can be used wrong


a.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#8 2019-01-04 14:46:48

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,228

Re: fix bug please

?
why the sudden hate?
couldn't think of a better image so I inserted this


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

#9 2019-01-04 15:17:26

PTU
Formerly Pipec
From: Mailboxٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴ
Joined: 2017-04-15
Posts: 848

Re: fix bug please

MWstudios wrote:

why the sudden hate?

welcome on the forums


M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

Offline

PTU1546611446737385

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1553338075.6933 - Generated in 0.033 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.42 MiB (Peak: 1.59 MiB) ]