Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Darkpinguini

I defeated Golden Sun w/ all coins

I tried saying this to the guys over TinyChat but no aswers since. If you guys know how i can talk to SuperLuigi...
By the way, the world says that if you get all the coins you get the code. Is this true?
codeo.jpg

Last edited by Darkpinguini (Sep 12 2010 5:38:29 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

njutbart

Re: I defeated Golden Sun w/ all coins

How did you get back from tempest after taking that coin?
Either way, the map isn't complete yet, I'm sure there will be more coins. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

MIHB

I haven't the faintest idea if he is actually giving out the code or not, but I'll ask him to check this thread.

#4 Before February 2015

Darkpinguini

njutbart wrote:

How did you get back from tempest after taking that coin?
Either way, the map isn't complete yet, I'm sure there will be more coins. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I just decided to restart the thing when i took the screenshot and thanks MIHB https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#5 Before February 2015

njutbart

Ah, do coins in a certain room stick to your account if you've got the beta?

Anyhow, just for the record: (wtb Pyroclasm!)

EEgoldensun.jpg

#6 Before February 2015

Darkpinguini

njutbart wrote:

Ah, do coins in a certain room stick to your account if you've got the beta?

Anyhow, just for the record: (wtb Pyroclasm!)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/ … densun.jpg

I don't think so cuz Chris would have stated it in the Beta page.

#7 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

If I deem your character worthy (i.e., you don't seem like the type who would attempt to ruin a level), I will give you the code for one of two reasons:

1) To add a coin challenge
2) To improve the lackluster art //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I will need to be active at all times while someone has the code.   When I have to go, I will change it.   Also, when you're done with what you wanted to do, I will change it.

On that note, Darkpinguini, after having done the final coin challenge (currently), the farthest back you can go is Froth.   You couldn't have possibly gotten back to Spire.   Therefore, I cannot accept your proof.   Njutbart's is a good example of a legitimate screenie, as he is at the end of the level currently.

We can use this topic as a thread to post proof if, by chance, I'm not active if one gets all the coins and is interested in helping out.   You'll still need to come in the chat though.

#8 Before February 2015

Darkpinguini

Super_Luigi wrote:

If I deem your character worthy (i.e., you don't seem like the type who would attempt to ruin a level), I will give you the code for one of two reasons:

1) To add a coin challenge
2) To improve the lackluster art //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I will need to be active at all times while someone has the code.   When I have to go, I will change it.   Also, when you're done with what you wanted to do, I will change it.

On that note, Darkpinguini, after having done the final coin challenge (currently), the farthest back you can go is Froth.   You couldn't have possibly gotten back to Spire.   Therefore, I cannot accept your proof.   Njutbart's is a good example of a legitimate screenie, as he is at the end of the level currently.

We can use this topic as a thread to post proof if, by chance, I'm not active if one gets all the coins and is interested in helping out.   You'll still need to come in the chat though.

Ok.

Darkpinguini 1423855218106214

Board footer