Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-21 21:59:47

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Just me or??

Bit of an random topic, but honestly, what isn’t on these forums?
Has anyone here utilized sneaking as an skill in their daily life? I’ve incorporated it almost like an hidden talent quite often, something which i just realized. If i for example i notice someone i don’t really want to talk to while outside (i usually notice them before they notice me) i try to keep an low profile and avoid contact by sneaking through the shadows, hiding behind trees, taking side paths while being careful not to make any noise, or crossing a corner and running with high speed out of sight before i know they’ll cross the corner themselves... etc... even in my home if my grandpa has guests i don’t feel like greeting i’d sneak around the house without them even knowing my presence. I’ve gotten quite good at it. Is this... weird?
Oh and if anyone else has a weird habit they’d want to share, i’d love to hear it.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#2 2018-12-21 22:04:56

bunglybongle

Re: Just me or??

yes every day

like sneaking downstairs to eat pickles at 4am when my mom sleeps

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2018-12-22 00:25:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

sneaking around the house at 2-4am to kitchen/toilet when the parents are asleep
when i see a friend of mine outside and they are facing the opposite direction i sometimes sneak from behind and place my hand on their shoulder to make them turn around

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#4 2018-12-22 02:10:02

bunglybongle

TaskManager wrote:

sneaking around the house at 2-4am to kitchen/toilet when the parents are asleep
when i see a friend of mine outside and they are facing the opposite direction i sometimes sneak from behind and place my hand on their shoulder to make them turn around

PQsNPUQ.png

Wooted by:
bunglybongle1545441002735409

Board footer