Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#26 2018-12-28 02:26:05

Security-Drone
Formerly Killerthegreat
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 252

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

...harmless music videos we can laugh at for being cringy. It doesn’t harm anyone.

But I've never seen anyone laugh at cringy vids before. '-' I thought people didn't laugh at them.
I'm a bit of a hermit when it comes to the internet... And real life, so I just stay in my comfort zone. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue


If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao2.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

Offline

#27 2018-12-28 05:06:48, last edited by soniiiety (2018-12-28 05:07:29)

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,590

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

TaskManager wrote:

soniiiety @zneorn you still havent answered the question why is your toothpaste on a plate

its not actually tooth paste, its just cream and chives i wasnt at home, so i could not use my salt tooth
paste

capasha wrote:
akahaka wrote:

you have mental disorder characterized by abnormal behavior, strange speech, and a decreased ability to understand reality?

Yes he have mental disorder. He have been talked about it so many times. You would notice that.
And what I remember does he not have many friends and he live cheap and have problem with his family.

I'm not a stalker, but I have noticed this since all his other blog posts in this forum page.

no I don't have a mental disorder.

I am on the autism spectrum but I am not autistic.

I been tested alot.

I am just beening myself, most people are what they are not.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I get what you’re saying Akahaka, but if you really care about soniiiiety i don’t think you’re helping much. Yes Tik Tok is cancerous and an sign of the end times, and it’s a bit weird he shares them here on the EE forums, but give the guy a break yo. There’s no need to be so mean-spirited, he just is this way, so accept him as he is. I say we let him live his life and make harmless music videos we can laugh at for being cringy. It doesn’t harm anyone.

I agree, people need to learn to be more open minded and to be themselves #golden rule. etc ETC

Surrealism wrote:

i find it hard to believe that's actually you soniiiety

1bedrom 1 bath, slugs come in at night and it's in Florida https://funnyjunk.com/Jolly+huge+sneaky … /zuMyLmh/1.

surrealism you must be a liar. because that came from google and its an meme image. because I don't live in Florida, I live In New Zealand.


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#28 2018-12-28 06:46:43

sxrrealism
Formerly Arizona0117
From: europe
Joined: 2018-06-08
Posts: 343

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

soniiiety wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

soniiiety @zneorn you still havent answered the question why is your toothpaste on a plate

its not actually tooth paste, its just cream and chives i wasnt at home, so i could not use my salt tooth
paste

capasha wrote:
akahaka wrote:

you have mental disorder characterized by abnormal behavior, strange speech, and a decreased ability to understand reality?

Yes he have mental disorder. He have been talked about it so many times. You would notice that.
And what I remember does he not have many friends and he live cheap and have problem with his family.

I'm not a stalker, but I have noticed this since all his other blog posts in this forum page.

no I don't have a mental disorder.

I am on the autism spectrum but I am not autistic.

I been tested alot.

I am just beening myself, most people are what they are not.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I get what you’re saying Akahaka, but if you really care about soniiiiety i don’t think you’re helping much. Yes Tik Tok is cancerous and an sign of the end times, and it’s a bit weird he shares them here on the EE forums, but give the guy a break yo. There’s no need to be so mean-spirited, he just is this way, so accept him as he is. I say we let him live his life and make harmless music videos we can laugh at for being cringy. It doesn’t harm anyone.

I agree, people need to learn to be more open minded and to be themselves #golden rule. etc ETC

Surrealism wrote:

i find it hard to believe that's actually you soniiiety

1bedrom 1 bath, slugs come in at night and it's in Florida https://funnyjunk.com/Jolly+huge+sneaky … /zuMyLmh/1.

surrealism you must be a liar. because that came from google and its an meme image. because I don't live in Florida, I live In New Zealand.

don't worry buddy i won't track you down or anything


a

Offline

#29 2018-12-29 07:58:51

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,590

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

oh can you heal me from thorn bush dragon?

it think im its chew toy


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#30 2018-12-29 08:00:08

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,590

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

Joeyc wrote:

dad im hungry

HAI HUNGARY I AM DAD!


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#31 2018-12-29 09:45:38

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,240

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

MzZBA1U.png


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#32 2018-12-29 12:00:20

Fairy
Banned
Joined: 2018-09-11
Posts: 77

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

Please stop, its so disgusting


//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

#33 2018-12-29 12:04:58

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,432

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

Help me.

Online

Wooted by:

#34 2018-12-29 12:46:11

Jorc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,312

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

delete tiktok

Offline

#35 2018-12-29 12:46:13

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 6,241

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

👆👍☝️😬😓


Best regards,
y51lcgx.png
Graphics | Signatures
Anatoly.

Offline

Wooted by:

#36 2018-12-29 20:26:38

sxrrealism
Formerly Arizona0117
From: europe
Joined: 2018-06-08
Posts: 343

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

why are we still here? just to suffer?


a

Offline

#37 2018-12-29 20:50:39

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 6,241

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

Sony, please sing this song

Best regards,
y51lcgx.png
Graphics | Signatures
Anatoly.

Offline

#38 2018-12-29 22:25:56

Security-Drone
Formerly Killerthegreat
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 252

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

Hey 🅱️eter.


If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao2.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#39 2018-12-30 03:27:23

Yu
Member
Joined: 2018-06-18
Posts: 269

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

Hey soniiiety you should consider making a Fiverr profile and getting paid money for le EPIC Fortnite tik tok videos!

Offline

#40 2018-12-30 03:31:16

sxrrealism
Formerly Arizona0117
From: europe
Joined: 2018-06-08
Posts: 343

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

Yu wrote:

Hey soniiiety you should consider making a Fiverr profile and getting paid money for le EPIC Fortnite tik tok videos!

dont give him any ideas


a

Offline

#41 2019-01-01 01:47:15

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,590

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

Anatoly wrote:
Sony, please sing this song

oh btw video says"Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country."


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#42 2019-01-01 01:49:12

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,590

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

Yu wrote:

Hey soniiiety you should consider making a Fiverr profile and getting paid money for le EPIC Fortnite tik tok videos!

wait, actually i might get scammed tho, because, i saw the credit card scammer meme man got banned from it.

i don't trust that site


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#43 2019-01-05 20:04:39

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,948

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

This is now the Official Sony Blog Thread


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#44 2019-01-09 19:41:32

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,590

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

HELLO GUYS IM BACK.

i just got home with a brand new phone.

I need a ring tone as well, please help.


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#45 2019-01-09 20:02:18, last edited by Growler (2019-01-09 20:02:34)

Growler
Formerly Snowester
Joined: 2017-05-31
Posts: 347

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

soniiiety wrote:

HELLO GUYS IM BACK.

i just got home with a brand new phone.

I need a ring tone as well, please help.

Rocking my Samsung Galaxy s8 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


1565540400.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#46 2019-01-09 21:41:58

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,590

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

Growler wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

HELLO GUYS IM BACK.

i just got home with a brand new phone.

I need a ring tone as well, please help.

Rocking my Samsung Galaxy s8 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

are you doomsdaytoy9000?

or the person who was all about ponies??

if so hello frenemy.

unless your new?


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#47 2019-01-09 22:12:06

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: Emmen (NL)
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 1,534

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

soniiiety wrote:
Growler wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

HELLO GUYS IM BACK.

i just got home with a brand new phone.

I need a ring tone as well, please help.

Rocking my Samsung Galaxy s8 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

are you doomsdaytoy9000?

or the person who was all about ponies??

if so hello frenemy.

unless your new?

SonyTV, he is called Doomester

Offline

#48 2019-01-09 23:23:28

Growler
Formerly Snowester
Joined: 2017-05-31
Posts: 347

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

I'm sorry but what the heck are you guys talking about? I'm not doomester or idk.


1565540400.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#49 2019-01-10 09:39:38

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,590

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

Growler wrote:

I'm sorry but what the heck are you guys talking about? I'm not doomester or idk.

it says in your pfp/avatar


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#50 2019-01-10 17:57:59

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,634
Website

Re: Official Sony Blog Thread

I just checked the first post and what


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

soniiiety1564240462756647

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1566321315.3752 - Generated in 0.066 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.71 MiB (Peak: 2 MiB) ]