Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-17 10:47:39

Yu

The Bridge Between The Mouth and the Mind

Do you ever just wallow in a dark abyss on a sunny day, but the sun never shines through the cavern mouth above? This is how I feel. I feel like the drenching San Pabló sun on Dia De Los Muertos evening, seeping with darkness from an evanescent serenity I like to call... pain.

Pain. It brings our souls together. Our lives are bound to chain of infinite connection... and mutual flagration. Such a perpetual solemnity. The darkness of my eyes represents the black shadowed sun on a rainy day.

Such is life, clouded by the mind; like the caucus of corrupt politicians wearing vantablack to the ceremony of the death of Bush. The cries of the reversed sun, the eclipsed morgue of 12 month-span: visceral beauty eternal by youthful charred black.

Ahh, black. The veil that surrounds us, embodies us, and embraces pur shadows. Do you know what the dark does to us? It heals, soothes our wounds, nips our pain and frustration.

With that being said, my name is Yu and I am now an emo. The polar opposite quality of flamboyancy--darkness eternal, is my empirical throne. With that being said, post emo pics here if you want. I'll begin.

YgzEUTV.jpg

#2 2018-12-17 18:09:51

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: The Bridge Between The Mouth and the Mind

are u sure ur not just depressed lol

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#3 2018-12-17 19:13:02

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

EMO STATE = ENABLED
DIRECT ALL POWER TO DEPRESSION ENGINES

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2018-12-17 19:27:13, last edited by MWstudios (2018-12-17 19:28:55)

MWstudios

Yu wrote:

Ahh, black. The veil that surrounds us, embodies us, and embraces pur shadows. Do you know what the dark does to us? It heals, soothes our wounds, nips our pain and frustration.

With that being said, my name is Yu and I am now an emo. The polar opposite quality of flamboyancy--darkness eternal, is my empirical throne. With that being said, post emo pics here if you want. I'll begin.

hello darkness my old friend
don't think black can heal (like any other color) but ok, if you think so

also I forgot to post an emo pic

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Wooted by:

#5 2018-12-17 20:54:37

some woman

Have I ever mentioned I can't tell what's satire around here and what's a genuine confession? This is starting to remind me of the phase norwegianboy went through a while earlier where he tagged all of his posts with how he felt.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2018-12-17 21:44:52

Yu

My emo phase is over and i no longer use myspace. Closing thread.

Wooted by:
Yu1545079492735088

Board footer