Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

I Like This Game2

Why? Just why?

Hi people of Everybody Edits. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Don't you just hate it that the instant someone gets a code they screw up the room? It sucks when that happens. Why do they do that, other than the fact they're immature noobs. When I get a code I improove the room slightly (but do nothing majour) and do art in areas of the room where some people can't get to without god mode. But why do some people just wreck the room? Just why?

#2 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Re: Why? Just why?

Because they think they're cool.

#3 Before February 2015

Zap

Welcome to the internet.

Troll population: Too ****ing many.

#4 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Because they can.

#5 Before February 2015

Google

Because some maps deserve it.

#6 Before February 2015

Advancé

There just the childish 10 year olds thinking that there smart by wrecking maps that could of taken days to complete.

#7 Before February 2015

Ang3L

Advancé wrote:

There just the childish 10 year olds thinking that there smart by wrecking maps that could of taken days to complete.

why , you ask why they ruin it? cause YOU give them code , then they CAN ruin the map , and then think thath YOU are stupid 4 giving em code, if YOU havent gived em code , the newbs would cry so much >.< .
thaths why ee needs chat , ban , kick O,o

i aint one, i were , i will never be one till rest of my life!

#8 Before February 2015

Cedantes

Well in all fairness if you give them the code you do it in your own risk.
You should know by now that the internet is FULL of trolls so of course there gonna do it.
If you put on the code, expect it.
If you dont want your room messed up, dont put the code, simple.

#9 Before February 2015

I Like This Game2

Cedantes wrote:

You should know by now that the internet is FULL of trolls so of course there gonna do it.

Yes, that is true. But sometimes, on mnigames for example. Another player may have made that room and put the code at the end. If someone gets to the end while other people are half way through, that noob will get the code and troll the room to death.

#10 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Some people hack the code. :/ It's not just giving it away.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#11 Before February 2015

Cedantes

I Like This Game2 wrote:
Cedantes wrote:

Yes, that is true. But sometimes, on mnigames for example. Another player may have made that room and put the code at the end. If someone gets to the end while other people are half way through, that noob will get the code and troll the room to death.

Which is why i said you put the code in at your own risk, you know its possible so its best no to do it at all if you dont want that risk being taken.

#12 Before February 2015

legoblob

Because, deep down, inside all of us, is a want of destruction, and what better way/place then to do it on EE? No-one will ever know it was you

#13 Before February 2015

Zap

It's like walking past someone you know building a sand castle. You know you want to destroy it. The only difference between you and a troll is that you can control yourself, and you have a sense of decency. And you're not on the internet. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#14 Before February 2015

I Like This Game2

Cedantes wrote:
I Like This Game2 wrote:
Cedantes wrote:

Which is why i said you put the code in at your own risk, you know its possible so its best no to do it at all if you dont want that risk being taken.

You've compleatly ignored what I said. I'm saying that sometimes I never had the code, but someone else in that room game someone the code and then they wreck the level before I get a chance to complete it.

#15 Before February 2015

Cedantes

I Like This Game2 wrote:
Cedantes wrote:
I Like This Game2 wrote:

You've compleatly ignored what I said. I'm saying that sometimes I never had the code, but someone else in that room game someone the code and then they wreck the level before I get a chance to complete it.

And thats what i was referring to, the guy put the code in the level/gave it to him at his own risk, i know its a d*ckish thing to do but at the same time it was a risk they were willing to take and they got stabbed in the back for it.

#16 Before February 2015

I Like This Game2

Cedantes wrote:
I Like This Game2 wrote:
Cedantes wrote:

And thats what i was referring to, the guy put the code in the level/gave it to him at his own risk, i know its a d*ckish thing to do but at the same time it was a risk they were willing to take and they got stabbed in the back for it.

Which also makes it very annoying for everyone else on that level.

#17 Before February 2015

Cedantes

I Like This Game2 wrote:
Cedantes wrote:
I Like This Game2 wrote:

Which also makes it very annoying for everyone else on that level.

I know and i totally agree on that, only away to avoid it is to not give out the code unless its someone you know and trust lol.
But it happened to me earlier too, i cant remember the level, but i was so close to the end after about an hour of playing then the level was destroyed.

#18 Before February 2015

Flare

Some people are just dumb and use redundant codes, like '123' and such. Those can be easily guessed, so they deserve it. There are also hacker trolls, people who hack the code.

#19 Before February 2015

Fendox

Only thing you can do on trolled levels if you have code is making a sort of maze... C:

#20 Before February 2015

PlasmaVirus

I hate the idea of giving away codes at the end of levels in general. Really? What can anyone do with the code other than sit there and know they have the code, or destroy the level. Of course, dwellers of the internet are so predictable and stupid that they destroy the level because it's somehow entertaining to ruin good levels instead of playing them and enjoying them.

#21 Before February 2015

Alex

listen, if you are gonna get mad at this, then don't give away the code.

#22 Before February 2015

Azarlak

Why so angry at trolls? :/ They are all just a bunch of kids with a mother who is never there for them, an alcoholist father that hates them, and that gets discriminated in school and are so sad and feel so worthless that they need to release the pain by being mean themselves. :/

Last edited by AZarlak (Sep 29 2010 1:59:56 pm)

I Like This Game2 1423855348106084

Board footer