Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-11-17 01:02:17

KirbyKareem

Auto-Read

Hihihihihi

Now that I'm FINALLY a member I can post some of my idea for the game AND forums! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

First.

Would be useful to have an auto-read all posts button somewhere, because it's hard for me to keep up with all the topics (Don't make jokes about this pls). It would help for the ones I don't really care about, like "What is best type of fries?"

Thx for reading!

Hope cascalent cavern finishes soon!

bai!

VOKXwvt.png

Profile and Signature by HG, check out his other creations!

Wooted by:

#2 2018-11-17 01:05:20

HG

Re: Auto-Read

At the bottom of each forum page, there's a button to mark all topics from that forum as read.

unknown.png

At the bottom of the index, there's also button to mark absolutely all topics as read.

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2018-11-18 14:29:26

KirbyKareem

Re: Auto-Read

HG wrote:

At the bottom of each forum page, there's a button to mark all topics from that forum as read.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

At the bottom of the index, there's also button to mark absolutely all topics as read.

thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

VOKXwvt.png

Profile and Signature by HG, check out his other creations!

KirbyKareem1542547766732452

Board footer