Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-10 12:31:25

Fairy
Banned

Video to get acquainted with the game

Fairy made this wonderful video (all credits go to her since I wasn't involved in the creation at all) a few months ago, I like it,
I've never seen anything like it related to everybody edits before.
In short, as I understood. The video shows how a new player enters the game and discovers all the features that the game has provided us.

The video itself is filled with sounds like typing on the keyboard or mouse click,
betrays a very pleasant atmosphere

for sharp guys who like to insert their unnecessary three cents - do not waste your time writing a post here

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 2018-11-10 14:40:20

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Video to get acquainted with the game

looks unrealistic, a newcomer wouldnt be able to complete minis so easily
also the ending is a mess
a newcomer wouldnt be asking "can i have edit", for they simply dont know the usage of the word "edit" in this context yet

akahaka wrote:

for sharp guys who like to insert their unnecessary three cents - do not waste your time writing a post here

lol
try using hide tags

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-11-10 16:33:46

chzandham

Re: Video to get acquainted with the game

Definitely an pleasant video. makes me feel comfortable, especially hearing the music.

However genuinely, people who have never played the game before would probably have an difficult time getting completely used to the game.

However, It is nice to know that this video exists. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

chzandham1541864026731425

Board footer