Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-28 03:14:05

Onjit
Website

Phone Call Help!!!

Hi everyone. I have been getting a spam call from the Social Security Administration. The call has been originating out of Blue Rapids, KY. I have called the number back numerous times today and have asked the person, I am speaking with to stop calling me. They continue to call and leave voicemails.

Can I get everyone's help in spamming this number back to make this person(s) work time a miserable time?

785-363-3694

Thanks!

:.|:;

#2 2018-10-28 03:55:24

Spetsnaz

Re: Phone Call Help!!!

why the hell would we avenge you if you think that's bad then we are being bad as well.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#3 2018-10-28 04:35:11

Onjit
Website

Sometimes I'll catch myself browsing random **** for minutes at a time, what's a good way to wean myself out of this? how did this thread get popular so fast? there's no content! Turn notifications for social apps off. try deleting social media for a week Try getting away from Reddit Challenge yourself to make your battery last three days on a single charge, and bring alternate forms of entertainment for downtime, such as paperbacks or finger puzzles if you have iphone, set time limits for apps. but you just gotta be strong enough to not put in the password to bypass the time limit. If you live with anyone that you can trust not to be a total **** to you: let them create the password. Although, if you set reasonable time limits, there is really nothing that can hurt you about someone else having the password. I find having something to do with my hands, like reading a physical book, paper or string crafts, and other small puzzle type objects scratch the "gotta do something RIGHT NOW" itch while keeping me offline. I would advise trying to leave your phone at home when going places you won’t need it for. Leave it in another room when you’re at home. Go to the woods for hours and be alone with your thoughts. You'd be surprised at how much it can change your perspective. Try deleting a week.

#4 2018-10-28 14:30:01

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Can you block the number?

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#5 2018-10-28 14:50:39

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I feel like Onjit is turning into the second Kira.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

Wooted by:

#6 2018-10-28 15:10:30

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

There always has to be a Kira. The "Kira" is the Omega male that always needs to be present in order to preserve the harmony of the group. His absence is triggering an biological signal using hormone scent from the members of the forum herd that some individual has to undergo the metamorphosis of becoming the new Kira. Looks like Onjit was the lucky one.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (3)

#7 2018-10-28 15:14:07

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

There always has to be a Kira. The "Kira" is the Omega male that always needs to be present in order to preserve the harmony of the group. His absence is triggering an biological signal using hormone scent from the members of the forum herd that some individual has to undergo the metamorphosis of becoming the new Kira. Looks like Onjit was the lucky one.

what, why are u so triggered boi?

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

#8 2018-10-28 15:17:34

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Yonanoke wrote:

what, why are u so triggered boi?

What? Why do you assume i'm triggered?

#9 2018-10-28 15:19:27

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

What? Why do you assume i'm triggered?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

yeh idk

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。

#10 2018-10-28 15:28:56

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Yonanoke wrote:

yeh idk

r/woosh

#11 2018-10-28 15:29:57

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

r/woosh

pol/nip

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。

#12 2018-10-28 15:36:13

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Yonanoke wrote:

pol/nip

I'm going to post one last time cus it's pretty funny we have filled almost the entire page with petty BS retorts. So let me just explain that i have no idea what your initial comment goes on about. The way i see it, i just posted a funny comment for the lulz. And then you made an very unfunny remark about me being "triggered" which i don't understand at all.
So yeah, kinda confused about this.

#13 2018-10-28 15:38:08

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Yonanoke wrote:

pol/nip

I'm going to post one last time cus it's pretty funny we have filled almost the entire page with petty BS retorts. So let me just explain that i have no idea what your initial comment goes on about. The way i see it, i just posted a funny comment for the lulz. And then you made an very unfunny remark about me being "triggered" which i don't understand at all.
So yeah, kinda confused about this.

yeh same.

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。

#14 2021-09-15 11:58:45

Onjit
Website

this thread is now closed

goodbye