Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#26 2018-10-24 04:18:02

Joeyc
Guest

Re: Diamond Aura

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Killerthegreat wrote:

Ok, I edited the .swf file to include the aura, (replaces the sawblade and is missing two frames...) But you get a general idea of how it appears in game! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Hidden text

Wow you made a hacked client with stuff in it that isn't in ee. Omg hacker. Gosha liked it so gosha approves hacked clients.

it's being used for good use tho

Wooted by: (2)

#27 2018-10-24 04:45:30

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,401
Website

Re: Diamond Aura

Joeyc wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
Killerthegreat wrote:

Ok, I edited the .swf file to include the aura, (replaces the sawblade and is missing two frames...) But you get a general idea of how it appears in game! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Hidden text

Wow you made a hacked client with stuff in it that isn't in ee. Omg hacker. Gosha liked it so gosha approves hacked clients.

it's being used for good use tho

If I say it's good to beat endless pain 0 deaths can you make a hacked client that is able to get me there?


Blue is my favourite color
__________________________________________________________________________
I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#28 2018-10-24 06:06:26

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,282

Re: Diamond Aura

Killerthegreat wrote:

Ok, I edited the .swf file to include the aura, (replaces the sawblade and is missing two frames...) But you get a general idea of how it appears in game! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Hidden text

I have two hard drives: C:\ and D:\
How did you manage to have a disk E:\? I remember having it on a 16 years old Windows XP until it crashed


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

#29 2018-10-24 11:32:30

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,856

Re: Diamond Aura

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
Killerthegreat wrote:

Ok, I edited the .swf file to include the aura, (replaces the sawblade and is missing two frames...) But you get a general idea of how it appears in game! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Hidden text

Wow you made a hacked client with stuff in it that isn't in ee. Omg hacker. Gosha liked it so gosha approves hacked clients.

it's being used for good use tho

If I say it's good to beat endless pain 0 deaths can you make a hacked client that is able to get me there?

yeah wiht ankcik at the end and your chest stored in EE or wihtout?


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#30 2018-10-24 13:02:30

Spetsnaz
Member
Joined: 2018-10-01
Posts: 77

Re: Diamond Aura

HG wrote:
peace wrote:

yeha but the middle isnt really a cirkle

The middle doesn't have to be a circle because the smiley will overlap it anyway.

There is a circle


//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

Wooted by:

#31 2018-10-24 13:53:27

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,827

Re: Diamond Aura

the rotating one is really cool imo, I like that one the best


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxWooden_Crate_EE.png

Online

#32 2018-10-24 16:59:14

Security-Drone
Formerly Killerthegreat
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 242

Re: Diamond Aura

Ok.
I've included my assets and you can decide which one you want. (even still, its the staff's decision whether to add it or not.)

Hidden text

Thanks for all the positive support! If I get any new concepts I'll open up a new topic. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink



Irrelevant: \/ Just a few details about my hard drive...

Hidden text

Last edited by Security-Drone (2018-10-24 17:21:56)


96S17Wg.gif  SECURITY-DRONE mikelolsignature.png
If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554   Quality Forums Sigs by Mike9090, Order yours now!

Offline

Wooted by:

#33 2018-10-24 17:08:11

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,343

Re: Diamond Aura

Hmmm I initially meant sort or a mix between original and rotating
Like, they rotate and resize at the same time


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Online

#34 2018-10-24 17:27:39

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,401
Website

Re: Diamond Aura

TaskManager wrote:

Hmmm I initially meant sort or a mix between original and rotating
Like, they rotate and resize at the same time

Something like that would almost have to be a premium thing like gold membership or patreon or something. It got so many things. And it looks nice.


Blue is my favourite color
__________________________________________________________________________
I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#35 2018-10-24 18:30:47

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,827

Re: Diamond Aura

I would use the Rhomboid aura all the time if it came out in the game, maybe even more than the Target aura.

EDIT: Could you show us examples of the Rhomboid aura with color/in action?

Last edited by Crybaby (2018-10-24 18:31:07)


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxWooden_Crate_EE.png

Online

#36 2018-10-24 18:45:51

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,343

Re: Diamond Aura

minimania wrote:

EDIT: Could you show us examples of the Rhomboid aura with color/in action?

I suggest publishing the swf with two of the auras replaced by rhomboid variants (spinning and scaling)


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Online

#37 2018-10-24 18:55:31

Security-Drone
Formerly Killerthegreat
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 242

Re: Diamond Aura

minimania wrote:

I would use the Rhomboid aura all the time if it came out in the game, maybe even more than the Target aura.

EDIT: Could you show us examples of the Rhomboid aura with color/in action?

Its a little hard to do that, the only way I can show you is for you to see it your self.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3hcwln9pr4j6 … 4.swf?dl=0
This .swf replaces both the pinwheel and the spiral with the "Rhomboid" and the "Spinning Rhomboid"
Both auras are missing two frames of their animation because both use 8 frames while the spiral and pinwheel only use 6...
They'll give you an idea of how it will look. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (To play .swf files open them in a web app or use SWF File Player)
Hopefully there is no rules against posting these sort of things... D:


96S17Wg.gif  SECURITY-DRONE mikelolsignature.png
If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554   Quality Forums Sigs by Mike9090, Order yours now!

Offline

Wooted by:

#38 2018-10-24 19:13:51

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,705

Re: Diamond Aura

I like the rotating one but it has too much glow

Offline

#39 2018-10-24 21:07:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,343

Re: Diamond Aura

Killerthegreat wrote:
minimania wrote:

I would use the Rhomboid aura all the time if it came out in the game, maybe even more than the Target aura.

EDIT: Could you show us examples of the Rhomboid aura with color/in action?

Its a little hard to do that, the only way I can show you is for you to see it your self.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3hcwln9pr4j6 … 4.swf?dl=0
This .swf replaces both the pinwheel and the spiral with the "Rhomboid" and the "Spinning Rhomboid"
Both auras are missing two frames of their animation because both use 8 frames while the spiral and pinwheel only use 6...
They'll give you an idea of how it will look. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (To play .swf files open them in a web app or use SWF File Player)
Hopefully there is no rules against posting these sort of things... D:

i tried them both out and i think the rotating version looks way better
^ the amount of glow looks fine to me


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Online

#40 2018-10-24 22:30:36

Andymakeer
Member
From: Nine-tails Vale
Joined: 2016-05-29
Posts: 264

Re: Diamond Aura

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Killerthegreat wrote:

Ok, I edited the .swf file to include the aura, (replaces the sawblade and is missing two frames...) But you get a general idea of how it appears in game! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Hidden text

Wow you made a hacked client with stuff in it that isn't in ee. Omg hacker. Gosha liked it so gosha approves hacked clients.

as long as it does not interfere other players game, i guess devs cannot do anything at all


?type=online&name=andymaker
?type=energy&name=andymaker
?type=loginstreak&name=andymaker
?type=registered&name=andymaker

Offline

#41 2018-10-25 02:21:21

Joeyc
Guest

Re: Diamond Aura

mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Hmmm I initially meant sort or a mix between original and rotating
Like, they rotate and resize at the same time

Something like that would almost have to be a premium thing like gold membership or patreon or something. It got so many things. And it looks nice.

buT WHY, the aura looks so great. i think everybody deserves it

#42 2018-10-25 12:43:33

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,401
Website

Re: Diamond Aura

Joeyc wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Hmmm I initially meant sort or a mix between original and rotating
Like, they rotate and resize at the same time

Something like that would almost have to be a premium thing like gold membership or patreon or something. It got so many things. And it looks nice.

buT WHY, the aura looks so great. i think everybody deserves it

That's exactly why. It looks great. Remember when aura shapes were first added? It was beta only. There is an exclusive color and shape for gold. There are 2 other great auras for patreon only. Pinwheel aura was a thing  most people wanted when it first came out for beta only. People also want golden aura (That's cheaper to get it but it's only for a month if you want it cheap) and there is a bubble and science aura for patreon only which people want. THey all have in common that it's new and different from the others (THat's a bit less for pinwheel now but when it was beta only and it was the only change it was still like that). and a diamond shape or a rotating diamond shape are also not like any other. That's why I think (But not hope) that it's some premium thing.


Blue is my favourite color
__________________________________________________________________________
I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#43 2018-10-25 14:43:40

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,856

Re: Diamond Aura

bubbel is constest only and patreon has only 1 aura so far i know


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#44 2018-10-25 17:18:51

Security-Drone
Formerly Killerthegreat
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 242

Re: Diamond Aura

Ok, I based on a lot of input... I decided to make a Rotating Oscillatory Aura... Better explained below.
ZuskBlb.gif

Map is provided below as usual.
fDk99U3.png

Just so you know however, it will be the end.

Last edited by Security-Drone (2018-10-25 17:19:27)


96S17Wg.gif  SECURITY-DRONE mikelolsignature.png
If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554   Quality Forums Sigs by Mike9090, Order yours now!

Offline

#45 2018-10-25 17:52:07

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,856

Re: Diamond Aura

nice


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#46 2018-10-25 22:41:29

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,401
Website

Re: Diamond Aura

Killerthegreat wrote:

Ok, I based on a lot of input... I decided to make a Rotating Oscillatory Aura... Better explained below.
https://i.imgur.com/ZuskBlb.gif

Map is provided below as usual.
https://i.imgur.com/fDk99U3.png

Just so you know however, it will be the end.

The new one looks like it's a small one becoming big and then going in the place of the current big one, then the big one dissapears and a small one comes again.


Blue is my favourite color
__________________________________________________________________________
I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#47 2018-10-26 01:36:08

Notcarksss
Member
Joined: 2016-03-06
Posts: 129

Re: Diamond Aura

Make it rotate the squares in opposite directions while pulsing


YqrOV8L.png
?type=online&name=Notcarksss ?type=energy&name=Notcarksss
?type=loginstreak&name=Notcarksss ?type=itemsbought&name=Notcarksss
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

Offline

#48 2018-10-26 06:02:43

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,282

Re: Diamond Aura

Killerthegreat wrote:

Ok, I based on a lot of input... I decided to make a Rotating Oscillatory Aura... Better explained below.
https://i.imgur.com/ZuskBlb.gif

Map is provided below as usual.
https://i.imgur.com/fDk99U3.png

Just so you know however, it will be the end.

that's hypnotic


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

Wooted by:

#49 2018-10-27 03:19:22

Security-Drone
Formerly Killerthegreat
From: Chile (Homeland: UK)
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 242

Re: Diamond Aura

I have a request... Feedback.

I'm pretty stumped at the moment. I don't have a clue on how to improve it, should I remove the blur, but keep the glow?

What do I do with all 3 different designs? (I guess I could use the other distortion effects for different auras, I had a gear in mind. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/b/b9/132_unsure )

Or should I just leave them to the staff's decision?

I can post the .PDN for the Oscillating Rhombus (Rhomboid Vortex! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ). You'll need paint.net but that's free so...

Last edited by Security-Drone (2018-10-27 03:21:22)


96S17Wg.gif  SECURITY-DRONE mikelolsignature.png
If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554   Quality Forums Sigs by Mike9090, Order yours now!

Offline

#50 2018-10-27 09:51:17

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,856

Re: Diamond Aura

well the gear usitn that hard because there is a gear when you save a worl dor buy an item in the shop you caan tke hath gear and edit it a bit


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

Security-Drone1540899689729946

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1558552395.5505 - Generated in 0.076 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.73 MiB (Peak: 2.05 MiB) ]