Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-12 22:19:09

KirbyKareem

Free edit (I didn't like it)

Free edit. OOF those things are awful. The creators don't care about any art they just want plays. When they have to go, they leave normally. But as soon as they come back to find no one in their server, they clear, new code, new name, and they repeat over and over.

They ruin people's time. They could be making beautiful levels or complex computers, but instead they're contributing to something that will be deleted in a few hours.

The point of this post is I'm asking The All Powerful Mods to make free edit worlds a bannable offense. I know this probably won't go through, but if it does, YAY! If it doesn't, the problem is already going away. I only see free edits once every two weeks now, but it would be better to remove them all in general. Thanks for reading! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

VOKXwvt.png

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2018-10-12 22:38:05

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

Re: Free edit (I didn't like it)

just dont play it then

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2018-10-12 22:42:57

Jersa
Banned

KirbyKareem wrote:

The point of this post is I'm asking The All Powerful Mods to make free edit worlds a bannable offense.

HAHAHA Insta-wooted, nice ****

#4 2018-10-12 22:59:42

Xaddii

But then you can't troll and annoy others.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#5 2018-10-12 23:09:48

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I don’t like KirbyKareem’s face. All Powerful Mods, please make it so that having KirbyKareem’s face is a bannable offense.
Thanks for reading! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#6 2018-10-12 23:45:11

Introduction

if you dont like it dont play it

when your signature makes about half your comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#7 2018-10-13 00:32:39

KirbyKareem

It's not that free edits directly annoy me, everyone who says if i dont like it dont play it. It's all the awful levels that come out from people who had a lot of potential, but then played lots of free edits. SO ye

VOKXwvt.png

#8 2018-10-13 01:29:43

HeyNK

Don't like it? Play the other level in the lobby.

Don't like that?

#9 2018-10-13 06:51:38

MWstudios

but you can farm a lot of plays and likes on it
Vedoveto has a free edit world that got over 2.500 plays

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#10 2018-10-13 09:30:00

peace

KirbyKareem wrote:

Free edit. OOF those things are awful. The creators don't care about any art they just want plays. When they have to go, they leave normally. But as soon as they come back to find no one in their server, they clear, new code, new name, and they repeat over and over.

They ruin people's time. They could be making beautiful levels or complex computers, but instead they're contributing to something that will be deleted in a few hours.

The point of this post is I'm asking The All Powerful Mods to make free edit worlds a bannable offense. I know this probably won't go through, but if it does, YAY! If it doesn't, the problem is already going away. I only see free edits once every two weeks now, but it would be better to remove them all in general. Thanks for reading! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

ok first ban trolling worlds k?
wait trol isnt aginast ethre rules an dwill never be banable? ok dont ban free edit worlds then

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#11 2018-10-13 14:13:17

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

BAN KIRBYKAREEM for insulting free edits!!!!!

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#12 2018-10-13 14:17:17

KirbyKareem

MWstudios wrote:

THATS WHY IM TRYING TO GET FREE EDITS BANNED! It's just play farming.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I don’t like KirbyKareem’s face. All Powerful Mods, please make it so that having KirbyKareem’s face is a bannable offense.

That's mean norwgian, you made me cry in bed the whole night and in the morning too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

VOKXwvt.png

#13 2018-10-13 14:24:18

MWstudios

KirbyKareem wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

And that's the good thing about free edit
Who wouldn't like to get some plays in his world?

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#14 2018-10-13 15:11:22

Jorc

KirbyKareem wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

That's mean norwgian, you made me cry in bed the whole night and in the morning too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

dont be whiny, just let people have fun

it wont be everybody edits if free edits is bannable or dont exist, only minigames world which is more boring. have you considered that?

#15 2018-10-13 17:45:05

KirbyKareem

EEJoranasc wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

it wont be everybody edits if free edits is bannable or dont exist, only minigames world which is more boring. have you considered that?

I'm not talking about the trash "200 lava minis to win!" "4000000 green minis to edit!" worlds.

I don't want those trash worlds, and I DONT SEE THOSE OFTEN. There are more good worlds than bad worlds, and free edits ruin people's imagination.

and ur whiny

MWstudios wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

Because the plays aren't even real plays. Nothing matters about what you do in the worlds. If you troll, they'll just load level. If you build the most beatiful art or best minis ever, they'll get deleted in a few hours. I should just make a seperate post for hate that actually makes sense, and leave the dum hate here

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Free edits aren't people

peace wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

wait trol isnt aginast ethre rules an dwill never be banable? ok dont ban free edit worlds then

ok what why would we keep free edits

VOKXwvt.png

#16 2018-10-13 19:16:30

Jorc

KirbyKareem wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I'm not talking about the trash "200 lava minis to win!" "4000000 green minis to edit!" worlds.

I don't want those trash worlds, and I DONT SEE THOSE OFTEN. There are more good worlds than bad worlds, and free edits ruin people's imagination.

and ur whiny

MWstudios wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

Because the plays aren't even real plays. Nothing matters about what you do in the worlds. If you troll, they'll just load level. If you build the most beatiful art or best minis ever, they'll get deleted in a few hours. I should just make a seperate post for hate that actually makes sense, and leave the dum hate here

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Free edits aren't people

peace wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

ok what why would we keep free edits

looks like you have problems in real life

you should seek a help

#17 2018-10-13 19:43:20

daneeko

is all of this because i banned you on my free edit even though were sorta friends

you still trolled, i couldnt let you stay

UzI5nBc.png

#18 2018-10-13 20:17:46

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I think this is a bad idea.

This is Everybody Edits. Ever since the very beginning of the game levels were only temporary. There is no guarantee that what you make will be saved, and that's still the case in a free edit world. Why should we expect players to just make high-quality worlds?

What about the people who spend their time watching over free edit worlds, saving and protecting it from trolls? Should these free edit worlds be banned just because some owners neglect them? Where is the fun in that?

Part of the fun of Everybody Edits is being able to see what people are able to make with it. It's not about the creations themselves, otherwise we'd be playing a well-made game. If free edit worlds were removed, it would be a less unique level editor.

card-house-5404051.jpg

People don't build card houses expecting them to stay up forever. Eventually they will fall. And that's okay.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#19 2018-10-13 20:37:21

Kira

"I think this is a bad idea."

No ****

Wooted by:

#20 2018-10-14 15:06:21

KirbyKareem

ok so I get bullied by like 20 people and I'm the one who gets a warning. These forum admins are so good! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

VOKXwvt.png

#21 2018-10-14 15:08:06

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Well, don't try this kind of thing again.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#22 2018-10-15 00:30:41

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

KirbyKareem wrote:

ok so I get bullied by like 20 people and I'm the one who gets a warning. These forum admins are so good! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I don't think anybody here means to bully you. They just don't like your idea. If anybody attacks you personally, you can always flag their post.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#23 2018-10-15 01:33:53, last edited by azurepudding (2018-10-15 01:34:02)

azurepudding

"they just want plays"

or maybe just um, to have fun with others? that's another more likely possibility.

Azure2.png

#24 2018-10-15 23:10:32

KirbyKareem

Okay I'm done with this. For future posts like this, make actual messages that I can respond to. Not "um, have fun with others?" or idk stuff like that anyway stop going on this im done here

VOKXwvt.png

#25 2018-10-16 00:50:52, last edited by Norwee (2018-10-16 00:55:56)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

KirbyKareem wrote:

Okay I'm done with this. For future posts like this, make actual messages that I can respond to. Not "um, have fun with others?" or idk stuff like that anyway stop going on this im done here

Hahahaha. You’re "done" with this.
There are lots of messages you can respond to, like Number1kirbyfan’s concise one. He actually took you seriously enough to give a proper reply, yet you dismiss him and all others by claiming there is nothing to comment on.
Oh well, no point arguing with the guy that’s "done" here. Move along everybody! Pack your stuff, we’re done!
Keep up your comedy act, please!

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (2)
ILikeTofuuJoe1539748905728311

Board footer