Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-05 14:49:07, last edited by peace (2018-10-05 14:49:15)

peace

#1 place #2 place #3 place and coollectable stuff

basiclay theres 4 crowns ogld sivler and brown and multi color and it has its doors/gates so when you touch the godl crown bascially youre the first place winner or just teh first place holder sivler 2nd bronw 3rd you can set if

• the corwn doesnt chnage if you touch another crown

• the crown only chnages to a hihger tier (eg if u have silver you can only get gold)

• you cvan only get lower tier

• the corwn just changes normaly

the multi color crown has all the 3 colors in it an dhwn touched 1st time it becomres silver and brown only ect this mean after the 3rd touch it becomes invisible the crown just tunrs gold invinisble first (the godl part of crown) and then silver ect you can set if the corwn color resets if someone loses crown by leaving you can slo set that if the person wiht ogld crown leaves hte person wiht silver one autp gets gold one now on to the doors the perons wiht gold corwn can pass through gol silver AND bronze doors peron with sivler only htorugh silver and bronze ect
now youre wondering but winbrick had silver crown?
rihgt so now we come to collectables
some of th ebcloks can be collected jby touchign them youwill hold these htings (in your hand but youdont have hand sin ee so left bototm or roght bottom of smiley) you only have 2 hands so you cna only hold 2 things thats why you have an inventory you can hide your collectables if theyre ugly in front of your smiley wiht /hide collectables your colelcdtables apear on left top where effects are the inventtory bag shows an number wiht things you hsve in it when you satdn on an inventory block you can chnge what you want to hold thw indoors/gates chnage to be a throphy on them this makes alo capeture the flg worlds much nicer (only if you coudl extend the mdeival flags to match the colors of teams) you cant steal the flag but you cna still set traps and set the vlau to return the flag to orginal spot if kill or you knwo if touch a player wiht x team maby it would be nice if you could play wiht sutff via the collectable mode like when you pick up th ebeach baal form summer pack you can throw it wot another smiley

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2018-10-05 15:33:25

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Re: #1 place #2 place #3 place and coollectable stuff

Suggestion is pretty cool, but I don’t think it’s needed. Collectables without the visuals sure, but the rest... I don’t think so.

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by:

PTU

Slabdrill1538750005727359

Board footer