Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-05 10:43:59

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

DARK EASTER EGG

Hey hey hey kids, to unlock the SUPER SECRET dark easter egg (so secret it is not even found within game files wow they really did it the madmen) you need to go to the JUMP JUMP JUMP campaign world and jump exactly 424242 times (which is a reference to Xenonetix's favourite book, Hitchicker's Guide to the Galaxy!) and then type "moogalamb" in the code box (a reference to xenonetix's former username with a cow pun, because cows do "moo", quite hilarious), once you do that a "click" sound will play (a reference to xenonetix's computer mouse), and the smiley will do a backflip then a dive and a cappy roll jump and will throw a cap and transform into a block (a reference to super mario odyssey), as a block you can talk with other blocks and you need to make a block fall in love of you and they will give you the moon key, so then you leave the world and go to xenonetix's profile and complete EVERY SINGLE world he has, no exceptions. Once you do that you will unlock the black hole key, go to any world and type with 50 other people who also have both keys the name of each key "moon" and "black hole" in the codebox, and you will get a password, find xenonetix and place a pc near him with xenonetix's real full name, and with the password you were given as message (the password is random btw), then talk to the pc while xenonetix is within a 5 blocks radius and xenonetix will get out of your computer and congratulate you for your hard work, but theres more... Now that you have xenonetix himself in your house offer him some milk and cookies while wearing santa smiley in EE (a reference to xenonetix's christmas) and he will tell you to solve a riddle which is impossible to solve without his hints, and he only gives you one hint each night with full moon. Solve the riddle and tell everyone about it in the forums and add to your post a picture of you with xenonetix and you will get the epic dark easter egg

gLjTZE1.png

#2 2018-10-05 10:45:04

Nebula

Re: DARK EASTER EGG

sounds good, doesn't work

Wooted by:

#3 2018-10-05 10:50:21

Onjit
Website

Whirl wrote:

how would you know

:.|:;

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2018-10-05 10:54:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I don't understand this, should I try using Caesar cipher? Also hints when?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#5 2018-10-05 12:29:48

Notcarksss

Lol wut did I just reed

YqrOV8L.png
?type=online&name=Notcarksss ?type=energy&name=Notcarksss
?type=loginstreak&name=Notcarksss ?type=itemsbought&name=Notcarksss
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#6 2018-10-05 13:02:23

MWstudios

what if some of Moogalamb's worlds aren't completable

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#7 2018-10-05 13:32:33

PTU
Formerly Pipec

MWstudios wrote:

Then you aren't enough pro

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

#8 2018-10-05 14:36:59

peace

ZeldaXD wrote:

Hey hey hey kids, to unlock the SUPER SECRET dark easter egg (so secret it is not even found within game files wow they really did it the madmen) you need to go to the JUMP JUMP JUMP campaign world and jump exactly 424242 times (which is a reference to Xenonetix's favourite book, Hitchicker's Guide to the Galaxy!) and then type "moogalamb" in the code box (a reference to xenonetix's former username with a cow pun, because cows do "moo", quite hilarious), once you do that a "click" sound will play (a reference to xenonetix's computer mouse), and the smiley will do a backflip then a dive and a cappy roll jump and will throw a cap and transform into a block (a reference to super mario odyssey), as a block you can talk with other blocks and you need to make a block fall in love of you and they will give you the moon key, so then you leave the world and go to xenonetix's profile and complete EVERY SINGLE world he has, no exceptions. Once you do that you will unlock the black hole key, go to any world and type with 50 other people who also have both keys the name of each key "moon" and "black hole" in the codebox, and you will get a password, find xenonetix and place a pc near him with xenonetix's real full name, and with the password you were given as message (the password is random btw), then talk to the pc while xenonetix is within a 5 blocks radius and xenonetix will get out of your computer and congratulate you for your hard work, but theres more... Now that you have xenonetix himself in your house offer him some milk and cookies while wearing santa smiley in EE (a reference to xenonetix's christmas) and he will tell you to solve a riddle which is impossible to solve without his hints, and he only gives you one hint each night with full moon. Solve the riddle and tell everyone about it in the forums and add to your post a picture of you with xenonetix and you will get the epic dark easter egg

first can xeno cloen himself? and clearly this needs ot be in the gam efiles for th eghrapics

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#9 2018-10-05 18:29:52

MWstudios

Pipec wrote:
MWstudios wrote:

Then you aren't enough pro

Okay, then if you don't complete this world you're not a pro
3L76EpC.png

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Wooted by: (3)

#10 2018-10-06 00:03:42

Freckleface

Whirl wrote:

Xeno wooted OP though, it HAS to be true!

F

Wooted by:

#11 2018-10-06 00:38:55

KirbyKareem

Uh, UH, UHHHH ARE YOU KIDDING ME I SPENT 40 DAYS TRYING TO DO THIS AND I KEPT LOSING COUNT WHY IT WAS A LIE WHEN I ACTUALLY WAS ABLE TO DO IT WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME OMGGGGGG:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

VOKXwvt.png

Wooted by: (3)

#12 2018-10-06 02:33:05

HeyNK

It's good to see so many people coming up with theories on how to unlock the new easter egg! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Here's the first hint for the fire key:

Hint #1

#13 2018-10-06 14:36:51

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

HeyNK wrote:

It's good to see so many people coming up with theories on how to unlock the new easter egg! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Here's the first hint for the fire key:

Hint #1

hmmm i ran that text through through super caesar vigenere xor anagram backwards decipher and got this:

Hidden text

interesting..

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#14 2018-10-06 15:11:08

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

omg i found another hint its

a bruce smiley

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#15 2018-10-07 00:15:22, last edited by Kira (2018-10-07 00:16:47)

Kira

ZeldaXD wrote:

This is so so, SO wrong, you completely misspelled a word, which leads to complete failure. Here is the completed version.

HEY KIDDOS, It's time to unlock the black SUPER SECRET easter egg (If you are actually trying to find it in the gamefiles you must be a complete fool to even think you have a chance to find it, it is hidden in the deepest floor of the 3rd directory of server files hidden in megalamb's desk) you will have to go to this world called "JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUST JUMP BRO" campaign world and jump exactly about 6 times (SIX) (Which is a reference to Xenonetix's best friend triple 6) and then type at exactly 06:66 am (07:06 for beginners) in the code bar (a gentle reference to XENONETIX past form), and the smiley will do a crapflip then dive into a crappy roll jump and will fly in a cap to the third dimension (a reference to super mario galaxy), you can interact with the stars and literally take a sun bath (literally a bath in the sun), you will the sun key in the middle of sun, just make sure to go deep and take a map made out of paper to make sure it doesn't burn), so then you leave the sun and go to xenonetix's profile (Everybodyedits.com/profiles/Xenonetix) and complete every single world Xenonetix has on a 100% rate, not a single exception, also make sure to leave a like and favorite in every single worlds or you will get instantly banned. Once you do that, you will unlock the anus hole key, go to any anus and type with 6 other people who also have both keys the name of each key "sun" and "anus" in the code box, and you will get a password, find xenonetix and place a pc near him with xenonetix's real full name (Juan Diego Mistafiore el Abdullatif al Sayehd Merio Quan Gao Shou Iquarragua Mel Jeff), and with the password you were given as message (The password is related to gahugis), make sure to talk to the pc while xenonetix is within a 6 blocks radius, and Xenonetix will get out of your computer and give you a scroll named "the Triple blue Key METHOD". He will also congratulate you to make it that far and go back to his slumber. Now that you have the Triple blue key method, make sure to grab your house's key, car key and garage key and give those key to a RANDOM homeless person in the street while telling him exactly where you live. After you got kicked out of your own house, head back to your house in the morning at exactly (06:66 am) and kill the homeless. You will now receive the magical black SUPER SECRET easter egg for becoming an hero.

#16 2018-10-07 00:28:34

Kira

So I just complete the Samurai part 2 at a 100% winrate and obtained a diamond block. Is this a prank?

#17 2018-10-07 03:09:55

Notcarksss

Legit have no idea but lucky you

YqrOV8L.png
?type=online&name=Notcarksss ?type=energy&name=Notcarksss
?type=loginstreak&name=Notcarksss ?type=itemsbought&name=Notcarksss
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#18 2018-10-07 06:51:06

Spetsnaz

Kira wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

This is so so, SO wrong, you completely misspelled a word, which leads to complete failure. Here is the completed version.

HEY KIDDOS, It's time to unlock the black SUPER SECRET easter egg (If you are actually trying to find it in the gamefiles you must be a complete fool to even think you have a chance to find it, it is hidden in the deepest floor of the 3rd directory of server files hidden in megalamb's desk) you will have to go to this world called "JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUST JUMP BRO" campaign world and jump exactly about 6 times (SIX) (Which is a reference to Xenonetix's best friend triple 6) and then type at exactly 06:66 am (07:06 for beginners) in the code bar (a gentle reference to XENONETIX past form), and the smiley will do a crapflip then dive into a crappy roll jump and will fly in a cap to the third dimension (a reference to super mario galaxy), you can interact with the stars and literally take a sun bath (literally a bath in the sun), you will the sun key in the middle of sun, just make sure to go deep and take a map made out of paper to make sure it doesn't burn), so then you leave the sun and go to xenonetix's profile (Everybodyedits.com/profiles/Xenonetix) and complete every single world Xenonetix has on a 100% rate, not a single exception, also make sure to leave a like and favorite in every single worlds or you will get instantly banned. Once you do that, you will unlock the anus hole key, go to any anus and type with 6 other people who also have both keys the name of each key "sun" and "anus" in the code box, and you will get a password, find xenonetix and place a pc near him with xenonetix's real full name (Juan Diego Mistafiore el Abdullatif al Sayehd Merio Quan Gao Shou Iquarragua Mel Jeff), and with the password you were given as message (The password is related to gahugis), make sure to talk to the pc while xenonetix is within a 6 blocks radius, and Xenonetix will get out of your computer and give you a scroll named "the Triple blue Key METHOD". He will also congratulate you to make it that far and go back to his slumber. Now that you have the Triple blue key method, make sure to grab your house's key, car key and garage key and give those key to a RANDOM homeless person in the street while telling him exactly where you live. After you got kicked out of your own house, head back to your house in the morning at exactly (06:66 am) and kill the homeless. You will now receive the magical black SUPER SECRET easter egg for becoming an hero.

lmao

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#19 2018-10-07 09:28:45

peace

Kira wrote:

So I just complete the Samurai part 2 at a 100% winrate and obtained a diamond block. Is this a prank?

pics or it diddnt happen

peace.png

Wooted by:

#20 2018-10-07 16:50:44

Kira

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:

pics or it diddnt happen

Sorry I completed it now, I tried completing it again and did not get another diamond block. You will have to play the world to see for yourself!

Wooted by:

PTU

#21 2018-10-07 17:51:03

peace

use an alt

peace.png

Wooted by:

#22 2018-10-07 18:03:19

Kira

peace wrote:

use an alt

Good luck completing it!

Wooted by: (2)

#23 2018-10-07 22:00:21

Kira

Hey everyone so yeah. I just found a new easter egg in the main lobby this time. It's pretty hard to find it, but if you want the answer, just open the spoiler.

Hidden text

#24 2018-10-07 22:04:09

Kira

So recently one of my friend bought the divine supporter patreon and received a rainbow easter egg. Never thought you'd have to pay for a secret, but apparently It's definitely real.

Get it today, It's only 250 dollars, and on top of the secret easter egg, you get a super cool aura along with permanent animated plat big spender.

Wooted by:

#25 2018-10-07 22:10:13, last edited by Kira (2018-10-07 22:11:30)

Kira

So recently I just got a popup on the forums, I messaged Different55, Hummerz5 and Bobithan and received my glowing red easter egg. I believe that we need all these easter eggs to combine them into one gigantic reward, but yeah! Call me genius for finding this out.

Anyways, in order to receive it, you need to pm all the admin forums with the same exact message: "Red Glowing Easter Egg, is this you? By the power of the ThreeBlueKey Method, behold my might and hand me the egg!"

Send them exactly this message or it will not work.

Wooted by:
peace1539015612727717

Board footer