Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-28 03:35:12

HydraKiller90

EEU

Will everything in EE be ported to EEU? (by everything in EE I mean everything you have earned, like blocks, smileys, etc.) Also will friends be removed? I have made so many friends and I don't know what I would do if everything just reset //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

W H E R E  I S  T H E  L A M B  S A U C E ?

#2 2018-09-28 03:57:22

Muftwin

Re: EEU

It's much worse than just losing some friends. Your soul will be sucked right out of your body. Yes really. Good luck getting that back.

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

#3 2018-09-28 06:43:47

peace

eeu will be a fresh start most of blocks smmileys will not be used worlds can be poorted over with bots ect (i do ho lukem updates his plugit so its very easy to do that with his bot) freidnds is kind ahard since osme users get new names btu i would like to see that happen tbh but oh well there will be a period where you can reserver your old useranme

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2018-09-28 10:01:02

daneeko

peace wrote:

eeu will be a fresh start most of blocks smmileys will not be used worlds can be poorted over with bots ect (i do ho lukem updates his plugit so its very easy to do that with his bot) freidnds is kind ahard since osme users get new names btu i would like to see that happen tbh but oh well there will be a period where you can reserver your old useranme

i think xenonetix mentioned that capasha could make eeditor be able to do that

UzI5nBc.png

#5 2018-09-28 11:33:39, last edited by LukeM (2018-09-28 11:34:26)

LukeM
Website

EEU is basically an excuse to start fresh so we don't need to ensure backwards compatibility, this is a good thing because it allows us to change all those annoying things we'd never be able to change otherwise, for example weird physics glitches, removing badly thought out blocks, simplifying complex mechanics, etc. However this does mean that we can't carry things over from one to the other as blocks would be missing and there will be small differences in how the physics work etc.

What we have said so far is:

• You will be given priority over your current username during the registration period.

• Some if not all of the things you've bought with gems will be refunded as the equivaluent special currrency in EEU, so you can either buy the equivalent again or spend it on something else

• There will be an overlap period where both games are running to allow for a hopefully smooth transition

• We will try to release C# and JS botting libraries as soon as possible after the release of EEU

• I will personally make a world transfer bot to allow you to map old blocks to new blocks if nobody else does

(Thats all I can think of atm)

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2018-09-28 14:23:42

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

LukeM wrote:

EEU is basically an excuse to start fresh so we don't need to ensure backwards compatibility, this is a good thing because it allows us to change all those annoying things we'd never be able to change otherwise, for example weird physics glitches, removing badly thought out blocks, simplifying complex mechanics, etc. However this does mean that we can't carry things over from one to the other as blocks would be missing and there will be small differences in how the physics work etc.

What we have said so far is:

• You will be given priority over your current username during the registration period.

• Some if not all of the things you've bought with gems will be refunded as the equivaluent special currrency in EEU, so you can either buy the equivalent again or spend it on something else

• There will be an overlap period where both games are running to allow for a hopefully smooth transition

• We will try to release C# and JS botting libraries as soon as possible after the release of EEU

• I will personally make a world transfer bot to allow you to map old blocks to new blocks if nobody else does

(Thats all I can think of atm)

What will the basic currency be in EEU?

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#7 2018-09-28 14:57:25

LukeM
Website

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

What will the basic currency be in EEU?

Idk XD
A lot of the small things like that haven't been decided yet

#8 2018-09-28 19:09:52

peace

lukem you can just update your plugit bot it already suports copying selectiosn from one world to another so it defineltly woudl b epossible to save the world as an selection and connect bto to eeu annd then paste

peace.png

#9 2018-09-29 01:50:33

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:

lukem you can just update your plugit bot it already suports copying selectiosn from one world to another so it defineltly woudl b epossible to save the world as an selection and connect bto to eeu annd then paste

It'd probably be best to have a bot with a GUI to do that rather than a command based bot, so it would probably be a separate tool, although I do have plans to update PlugIt at some point and I think it would nice to have the option for plugins to have a GUI, so maybe I'll be able to incorporate it with that, idk...

#10 2018-10-06 00:43:21

Notcarksss

What about friends, I really don't wanna lose the people I have as friends rn

YqrOV8L.png
?type=online&name=Notcarksss ?type=energy&name=Notcarksss
?type=loginstreak&name=Notcarksss ?type=itemsbought&name=Notcarksss
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#11 2018-10-07 11:18:33

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Lol I used fake email when I register EE how I transfer my gems and username lel

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#12 2018-10-07 14:42:00

CaRmAgE

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Lol I used fake email when I register EE how I transfer my gems and username lel

Come to think of it, I only have a Kong account. How would that work? Would it just use my Kong email?

#13 2018-10-07 15:57:29

peace

acoutns wont be tranfered you just make a new one btu there will be a period to claim an username so it wont be taken (perfer oyour old name) worlds coudl be carried over by making bots or usoiing them eeu will have ne wblcoks will detle some old ugly blocks same for smmileys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

peace.png

#14 2018-10-07 16:45:09

Kira

peace wrote:

acoutns wont be tranfered you just make a new one btu there will be a period to claim an username so it wont be taken (perfer oyour old name) worlds coudl be carried over by making bots or usoiing them eeu will have ne wblcoks will detle some old ugly blocks same for smmileys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

I hope your grammar won't be transferred to EEU.

Wooted by: (4)

#15 2018-10-07 18:46:49

Joeyc

LOL

Joeyc1538934409727614

Board footer