Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-15 19:54:27

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Exe and Minimal websidte down?

Are they down rn or what? because I've been trying to get online but they are not working.

#2 2018-09-15 19:56:16

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Re: Exe and Minimal websidte down?

I can play fine through the projector.

#3 2018-09-15 20:03:00

Different55
Forum Admin

Same, the standalone flash player works fine but not the website on any browser.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#4 2018-09-15 20:06:47

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Different55 wrote:

Same, the standalone flash player works fine but not the website on any browser.

This is why I always play via flash projector. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#5 2018-09-15 20:20:57

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

HG wrote:

TaskManager wrote:
Different55 wrote:

This is why I always play via flash projector. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

What exactly is a Flash Projector? and will it work on Windows 7?

#6 2018-09-15 20:22:34

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Kaleb wrote:

What exactly is a Flash Projector?

A program by Adobe, made specifically to run Flash content. Search for it here.

#7 2018-09-15 20:27:01

MWstudios

Select a client that didn't work, and try the other ones
VIakeWe.png

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#8 2018-09-15 20:34:10

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

HG wrote:
Kaleb wrote:

I visited the website and searched within the website for "flash projector" and "projector" and a lot of things popped up that didn't seem like something I could use to open flash player things. Is there an easier way to find it? or is there a way to just fix the problem with the websites and Exe?

#9 2018-09-15 20:38:57

MWstudios

Kaleb wrote:
HG wrote:
Kaleb wrote:

I visited the website and searched within the website for "flash projector" and "projector" and a lot of things popped up that didn't seem like something I could use to open flash player things. Is there an easier way to find it? or is there a way to just fix the problem with the websites and Exe?

LMAO did you even look at HG's link website
bPvXSU4.png
It clearly says "Download Flash Projector"

1. Whirl - 9 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months

#10 2018-09-15 20:39:37, last edited by drunkbnu (2018-09-15 20:40:24)

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

I don't know which sources could tell you the opposite of the very only purpose of the program.

Here's the direct link to the projector, for Windows.

Once downloaded, you just need to input the Flash file URL in the top bar. Here's the URL to the Everybody Edits Flash file. It updates automatically, you don't need to worry about downloading clients.

Wooted by:

#11 2018-09-15 20:41:12, last edited by TaskManager (2018-09-15 20:42:44)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Kaleb wrote:
HG wrote:

TaskManager wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Im using Windows 7 so yes

Kaleb wrote:
HG wrote:
Kaleb wrote:

not sure how could you miss it, it's there:
iIObiAw.png
When you download it, you will go to File -> Open... and you'll need a link there.
To get that link go to everybodyedits.com and use inspect element on the game window, you'll have to look for something that starts with "https://r.playerio.com..." and ends with ".swf"

edit: noob hg stole my psot
edit2: wow mw replied as well, this community is so helpful

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2018-09-15 20:58:13

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

TaskManager wrote:
Kaleb wrote:
HG wrote:

TaskManager wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Im using Windows 7 so yes

Kaleb wrote:
HG wrote:
Kaleb wrote:

not sure how could you miss it, it's there:
https://i.imgur.com/iIObiAw.png
When you download it, you will go to File -> Open... and you'll need a link there.
To get that link go to everybodyedits.com and use inspect element on the game window, you'll have to look for something that starts with "https://r.playerio.com..." and ends with ".swf"

edit: noob hg stole my psot
edit2: wow mw replied as well, this community is so helpful

When I went to the link, it told me that all that information was exclusive to the developers and stuff like that and did not show any of that.
But I am trying the thing HG just said right now, the flash player still doesn't seem to load Everybody Edits still.

#13 2018-09-15 22:21:43

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

UPDATE

It seems when I use my account to log in it does not let me onto any platform... I have tried guest account and it worked, and even an alt account of mine, but same result when it comes to my actual profile attempts...

Someone who has answers please help me! I am just trying to play EE Ugh.

#14 2018-09-15 22:23:17

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

https://minimal.everybodyedits.com/ seems to be working fine from my point of view. Is it possible you were trying to access the http version instead of https?

We currently aren't aware of any issues with the exe either, but if further reports of this come in, we'll investigate further.

Xenonetix-2.png

Wooted by:

#15 2018-09-15 22:29:17

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Xenonetix wrote:

https://minimal.everybodyedits.com/ seems to be working fine from my point of view. Is it possible you were trying to access the http version instead of https?

We currently aren't aware of any issues with the exe either, but if further reports of this come in, we'll investigate further.

For me, though I cannot sign into any browser, not even the Flash projector application. It will load until it gets to the loading screen then it does not load anymore then that and stays there on all platforms I log into with my account. I haven't tried logging in on all platforms on my Alts yet, but they work on some of them. and when I log into a guest account that works too...

#16 2018-09-15 22:32:57

peace

hmmcheck if you have too mcuh favorited worlds it might be a problem to get into ee if you have too much of them i remebr eejesse made a site or somethign to directly remove some favorites on the forums dunno where it is it was some time ago might be too old

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#17 2018-09-15 23:03:50

Different55
Forum Admin

Almost forgot one more thing. It wasn't enough for me to just use the flash projector. Pasting in the URL landed me in the same boat as using a browser. Saving the client to my computer THEN pointing the projector at that made it finally work for me.

- ShinsukeIto

#18 2018-09-16 08:25:36

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Different55 wrote:

Almost forgot one more thing. It wasn't enough for me to just use the flash projector. Pasting in the URL landed me in the same boat as using a browser. Saving the client to my computer THEN pointing the projector at that made it finally work for me.

How do I save the client to my computer and go from there then? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#19 2018-09-16 13:35:21

Different55
Forum Admin

Right click on the link whoever posted and save it. Or click the link and hit Ctrl+S.

- ShinsukeIto

#20 2018-09-20 06:35:22, last edited by Kaleb (2018-09-20 06:39:22)

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

UPDATE: 4 days and still no EE
Issue?: I am stuck at loading screen every single time I log in my account, thus halting my ability to join the game...
Image:

"image link"

Kaleb wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Right click on the link whoever posted and save it. Or click the link and hit Ctrl+S.

Thank you, this has been closest I could get to logging in, though the problem remains... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#21 2018-09-20 14:28:51

MWstudios

Try going to beta.everybodyedits, downloading EE Perfect or an EE shockwave file

1. Whirl - 9 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months

#22 2018-09-20 14:31:47, last edited by LukeM (2018-09-20 14:40:40)

LukeM
Website

Kaleb wrote:

Issue?: I am stuck at loading screen every single time I log in my account, thus halting my ability to join the game...
Image:

"image link"

Ah ok, should have explained this earlier XD (please explain the problem in full in a bug report!)

Looks like the age old 'too many likes / favourites' bug

Anyway, this is a problem with the database limit set by playerIO, I'll look into whether theres an easy way to at least allow it to load, but if not then it will probably have to wait until the rEEboot (when the limit will probably no longer be in place)

In the meantime you can just remove the favourites using EEJesse's unfavourite tool https://eejesse.net/unfavirator/ (assuming it still works)

Edit: Seems you already did and peace already answered a few days ago, I guess I must have missed it

Wooted by:

#23 2018-09-20 14:46:52

peace

LukeM wrote:
Kaleb wrote:

Image:

"image link"

Ah ok, should have explained this earlier XD (please explain the problem in full in a bug report!)

Anyway, this is a problem with the database limit set by playerIO, I'll look into whether theres an easy way to at least allow it to load, but if not then it will probably have to wait until the rEEboot (when the limit will probably no longer be in place)

In the meantime you can just remove the favourites using EEJesse's unfavourite tool https://eejesse.net/unfavirator/ (assuming it still works)

Edit: Seems you already did and peace already answered a few days ago, I guess I must have missed it

maby try if ee doesnt load allows us to do things ourself like while in loading screen we can click a menu and choose to revmoe favorites/likes (can be in settings too if in lobby) or other things and give it a guuide wiht frequently problems like this one if atfer these htings ee still doesn tload then you can post on forums

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#24 2018-09-20 14:47:54

mikelolsuperman
Website

I haven't had any trouble with minimal, I still have my daily streak that started before this.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#25 2018-09-21 02:04:18

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

LukeM wrote:
Kaleb wrote:

Image:

"image link"

I hope I will be able to play before hand, because I am participating in the contest, anyways I won’t be mad if I gotta wait until the rEEboot.

pkemail1538440053726968

Board footer