Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-15 02:51:06, last edited by soniiiety (2018-09-15 02:52:12)

soniiiety

daydreams and imginations and creation!(bored)

ok thank you for reading this thread, please leave a comment below and share this so I may get help.

I recently got inspired by a comic book called: the techno priests, its about an alien boy who wants to become a game creator

for virtual reality and ends up doing alot of cool sci fi stuff.

well what i really want to talk about is our imgination and when we day dream

or

dreams we create things. (i have maladaptive day dreaming problem) I think the way people read minds and have psychic powers are through our creation and imgination.

I wanted to make an experiment to test this, you can do this with how many people you want.

start day dreaming and visualize somthing you like or what is cool, so i would do turning into a super sayin and ki flow within the air and through my body and hands.

make a story and add to it what you want, i will be making an escape from even red alien called the chak-ra'na
I will tell them who I am and then active my powers and scare them or even destroy them if they are pure evil.

so now you know what day dreaming is(you can use google to find out anything about what we are learning)

have you had experiences with dreaming? lucid dreaming, visions and seeing weird things? it could help too.

now I want to talk about the creation we can do.

well I think it is possible to create anything on a distant planet using our minds, we cannot make anything appear in and on earth for reasons, but we sure could make our own planet and aliens/creatures

and name them and give them rules and help them live a life different from our own.

to test this experiment you will need imgination and day dreaming.

create a new planet or anything you want to be the base for your creatures or creation

must have breathable source and able to live there and not die

able to do anything and create anything

create your alien or what ever is you want.

talk to your alien and give commands and ask it to do things

6. you may need to make protection for it, like armour, super powers, clones of yourself that can do your will and fly and is invisable.

now your done all that.

I will tell you of my creation.

shukams: they are blue humanoid creatures that are created for peace,love,truth,helping other, and to connect with humans in the near future if possible, they also have shrek ears and voldemort's nose with human eye balls that have black pupile with yellow ring and then x shape on the yellow ring(I will tell more once I made art of them)

shintarna or shak my planet is has a molten cor iron outer and then grey stone on the outer and then on ther outer blue dirt and then greeen

grass and yellow wood on pine tress with blue leaves or sometimes rainbow.

i also have moutains with snow, no ice

no lakes and no seas, the world has cracks in the ground for water only, like a canon, it has no fish creatures but flying creatures and sheep like creatures.

well tell more later if people interested

if you want you can use this link to see full thread.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Soulnexus/comm … _creation/

Wooted by:

#2 2018-09-15 06:31:46

Onjit
Website

Re: daydreams and imginations and creation!(bored)

thank you i will use this thread to make our contest world

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#3 2018-09-15 11:49:36

soniiiety

Onjit wrote:

thank you i will use this thread to make our contest world

really?? also I found out this isnt or is half a day dream and half astral projection.

its called the phase

#4 2018-09-15 13:25:42, last edited by Trytu (2018-09-18 20:04:25)

Trytu

first part - "the great experiment/catastrophe"
second part - "first mission"
third part - "first generation"
to sonniety, post below

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Wooted by:

#5 2018-09-18 00:23:34

soniiiety

Trytu wrote:
like you said, terrain, entity/ies, able to live, and get some abilitiesi'll add another post, to add more entities(or edit this to not spam)

sounds cool, also sounds like you referencing venom off spider man??

soniiiety1537226614725053

Board footer