Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-04 08:31:49

Anatoly

Im afraid of clicking ee links on this forum

like, I have campaign progress stored in a campaign level and I don't want to be join with a link another campaign level so my progress gets removed.

As we're EE Forums anyway, id suggest, when holding a ee-level-link being able to see hows the level called, all the campaign-tags (open, campaign, mine (y we could connect forum account with ee account maybe?)) and maybe a level preview and it's description. Easy to add: PIO JS Client

#2 2018-09-04 12:40:06, last edited by LukeM (2018-09-04 12:41:07)

LukeM
Website

Re: Im afraid of clicking ee links on this forum

I'm guessing it probably won't be added to the forums directly (having EE bots running in the background is a bit messy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue), but I could probably make a website thingy you can paste a link into and it will warn you if its a campaign world (probably taking you to your site of choice too I guess)

As for the root of the problem (the autosave overwriting stuff), I guess it will probably be redone in a way that won't have this problem in the rEEboot, as we now have the power of hindsight //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

LukeM1536061206723154

Board footer