Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-31 00:56:12, last edited by GreenBirdMusic (2018-08-31 16:44:33)

GreenBirdMusic

GreenBirdMusic's list of suggestions

To vote how much you like one or if you want to talk about one, use the suggestions number,
Suggestions:

1. More coins, as in, more coin colors, for example: Add a coin pack that adds red, orange, green, cyan, purple, white, grey, and black coins, also, add coin gates for all these new coins.

2. Add more kinds of coin doors/gates, such as one that opens if X coins is met, and closes if Y coins is met, and one that goes in reverse.

3. Add combo coin doors/gates (This goes on both number 1 and 2), basically a combo coin door has up to 24 coin values in it, such as yellow yellow blue, if that combo is put in, if the value is yellow*2 + blue, it opens, also, with the one that has a small window, make it basically have two combo variants: one that just has one set of coin colors for both opening and closing, and one where the closing has different coin requirements then opening, basically you could do a door that takes 10 yellow coins to open, yet 20 blue ones to close.

4. A new layer, basically, the decor blocks will be on a separate layer from the action blocks and normal blocks, also, make players able to stack up to four decor blocks on one tile.

5. This one was made by KINGN24, but in EE, so i put it here because it is not anywhere on the forums yet, a protection effect, basically the heal effect but it doesn't heal other players, just protects you.

6. A plague effect: basically the zombie effect except doesn't change speed or jump, also, with a new smiley, your choice of looks.

7. Make a new cloud block for each of the two clouds in the cloud pack, the new block would be the same as the solid ones, except without that weird outline, so players can make better looking clouds.

8. A death barrier block, basically a invisible death block that doesn't require portals.

9. A linked portal block, basically any linked portals next to each other will link if their target and destination is the same, if the destination portal is the same size, then the portal saves your relative position to the portal, and thus makes it easier to do height portals (make a invis variant)

10. A ban feature, where you can do /ban [username] [seconds] [minutes] [hours], if the ban time is over 6 hours, it will set it to 6 hours, the time defaults to 2 minutes, it only bans them from the world you do /ban in

11. You know how the spikes got a floating version, do the same with fire, also, make the fluid tops morphable so you can make sideways water and such.

Edit: Added more

12. Is this already suggested? Tell me if it is, because i could not find it, a high grav feature added to the low grav block

13. I just read about EEU, can you please not make EE single player only, leave the servers up, and keep updating the original, we want to keep our progress, also, make EEU have a way of making blocks not have the merged edge.
Just think you might get a lot of complaints from people who like the original EE more, also, i got a EE world that has signs from people who want the original EE multiplayer to remain, here is the world ID: PWcYg7QeQwcUI.

Wooted by:

#2 2018-08-31 01:10:48

Vitalijus
Website

Re: GreenBirdMusic's list of suggestions

1 - Suggested way too many times, not added and by some old staff teams it was confirmed that it won't be added.
2 - Same as the first one.

4 - This is planned (or discussed) for EE Universe (reboot of ee)
5 - What? Don't we have this already?
6 - This can be done with effects except for the smiley of course.

8 - That would be way too overpowered in campaigns.

12 - There is a low gravity effect.

wn7I7Oa.png

#3 2018-08-31 01:15:00

Fateskr

more coins would look horrible imo

BfNWkDi.png
Its Fate-skr. Not Fat-eskr.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#4 2018-08-31 02:37:29, last edited by GreenBirdMusic (2018-08-31 06:45:36)

GreenBirdMusic

Vitalijus, not all these are new, its just a list of what i would like to see, also, number 5 cant heal other players, also, i am talking about an edition to the low grav block in one of them, a high grav varient

also, if you are wondering, i have been doing EE for a couple years, just have not made a forums account yet, i do it on kongregate

#5 2018-08-31 12:38:14

Trytu

1 - Not necessary to have more coins for me
2 - Not necessary, it's just saving from 2 blocks to one block, but maybe that thing would change actual door/gate system, instead of making door and gate
3 - Not necessary like in the comment above, and not fully explained... what if i have 9 coins and 21 blue coins and it's a door/gate?? It's too complicated when we have switches that could replace this and thing above
4 - Not bad idea, but stacking decoratives is quite bad idea for me, because it would easily break data limit (i'm not sure)
5 - Good addition to protection effect, even if it was suggeted too many times
6 - Smilley rather not, maybe a symbol above player, or making your own zombie, like zombies that have double jump effect
7 - We have too many white blocks
8 - Invisible ortals are sufficient
9 - Yes it would make it easier, but relative psition would make problems when one height won't equal to second, so just use more portal IDs, because we have 10000 of them
12 - Yes it was suggested, Toop did a topic about unadded things to ee
13 - It's not worth of it, but tool that would allow to recopy worlds without some unexisting blocks from EE to EEU would be great

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

#6 2018-08-31 16:50:27

GreenBirdMusic

to Trytu's opinion on number 3, it is still closed

#7 2018-08-31 18:11:13, last edited by Trytu (2018-08-31 18:14:17)

Trytu

GreenBirdMusic wrote:

to Trytu's opinion on number 3, it is still closed

so:

- if there is door and
- if there is gate and

explain me more, for example what if i have 35 blue coins and then i receive 10 coins, and viceversa??
what is the first state?? opened or closed!?
your idea is too general, witch value have more priority??, closed/opened/coins/bluecoins/costumable/another option!?
you only answer my question instead explaining that subtopic...

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

#8 2018-08-31 22:14:07, last edited by GreenBirdMusic (2018-08-31 22:16:35)

GreenBirdMusic

so:

- if there is door and
- if there is gate and

basically, if you have 10 or more yellow coins without the blue coin max being met, the gate would be open, but if you have 20 or more blue coins, it will be closed and never open, also, i made all the ones that you are confused on fixed

GreenBirdMusic1535750047722595

Board footer