Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-30 14:37:45

Guest.

New NPC UI

WSmC209.png
It's more vertical than horizontal, hopefully fixing the one error with the arrow going off of the UI

Selecting NPCs is just like the Smiley selector. Only 2 pages, because it honestly shouldn't go past that by the time flash EE is gone

Wooted by: (8)

#2 2018-08-30 14:44:39

peace

Re: New NPC UI

nice diea but anatoly was first also where your smiley? it covers your smiley now

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#3 2018-08-30 14:46:40

Guest.

peace wrote:

nice diea but anatoly was first also where your smiley? it covers your smiley now

it always covered the smiley. anatoly wasnt the first person to come up with the concept either so its not like he invented the wheel

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2018-08-30 14:51:34

peace

Jet wrote:
peace wrote:

it always covered the smiley. anatoly wasnt the first person to come up with the concept either so its not like he invented the wheel

btu his ppost was made first and you couldve atleast post it in that topic maby? ffffalos yeah maby it did but now it covers like the WHOLE smiley

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#5 2018-08-30 15:49:53

Guest.

peace wrote:
Jet wrote:
peace wrote:

btu his ppost was made first and you couldve atleast post it in that topic maby? ffffalos yeah maby it did but now it covers like the WHOLE smiley

wtf are you trying to even say

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2018-08-30 15:58:51

Anatoly

Jet wrote:
peace wrote:
Jet wrote:
peace wrote:

wtf are you trying to even say

He’s saying:

peace wrote:

Wooted by:

#7 2018-08-30 17:23:07

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

i dont feel like the "Name" field should require a bar as wide as message fields

Jet wrote:

It's more vertical than horizontal, hopefully fixing the one error with the arrow going off of the UI

that bug should be fixed instead of trying cheap workarounds

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#8 2018-08-30 18:43:07

Guest.

TaskManager wrote:

i dont feel like the "Name" field should require a bar as wide as message fields

Jet wrote:

that bug should be fixed instead of trying cheap workarounds

name field is just wide to be consistent

the fix isn’t cheap at all. the npc ui is way too long and other uis don’t have the problem

#9 2018-08-30 18:51:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Jet wrote:

the fix isn’t cheap at all. the npc ui is way too long and other uis don’t have the problem

yes but the issue should be approached at it's roots, by fixing the arrow not being displayed correctly in some cases
instead of changing UI in a way to cater to that bug or whatever

i8SwC8p.png

#10 2018-08-30 21:38:21

Guest.

TaskManager wrote:
Jet wrote:

yes but the issue should be approached at it's roots, by fixing the arrow not being displayed correctly in some cases

thats not what the point of this is at all but ok?? its an added bonus

Wooted by:

#11 2018-08-31 12:45:03, last edited by TaskManager (2018-08-31 12:45:42)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Jet wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Jet wrote:

thats not what the point of this is at all but ok?? its an added bonus

Bruv, the UI bug workaround is literally the first reason you put in the OP saying why should they change the current UI, how is it not the point but merely a bonus?
You're suggesting a better NPC selector, I see that, but Anatoly suggested literally the same thing 1 hour earlier, and the layout of the current UI version is imo more space efficient and comfortable than a tall version
Changing the layout to a tall one just to avoid the bug is.. bad

i8SwC8p.png

TaskManager1535715903722523

Board footer