Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-30 08:11:43, last edited by Anatoly (2018-08-30 08:12:08)

Anatoly

I received a summons to the police. What do I do?

Please do not joke posts here. This is not a joke thread. I am asking for help and if you think its funny to post Ironic messages in this thread then stop. Think what you would feel if you don't know what will your future become - if you don't know if you come to prison.

Hello, I am 15 and my name is Anatoly.

I was on vacation in Chzech last week and during that period we received a letter which we could only get to see yesterday. In that letter I am accused to "have a sexual use" on my brother on a specific date. (The last Friday of school/ 1 Day before holiday.) I remember from that day that I only woke up in the morning and immediately started playing a bit  on the computer, the later to 9 o'clock I arrived at school (by bike) and we were having a small celebration (giving away diploms/giving a document with our grades/etc.) and school ended around 10 minutes later; like 9:25 or around that time.

I went back to home, via a supermarket, my mother asked me to buy something, and arrived at home at like 10:10 - I was watching movies and continued playing. My mother went to our garden (15 minutes away with feet). I was playing computer until 15 o'clock and then went to them to the garden by walking. I arrived there at somewhere 15:30 - then we suspect it happened - that my brother was at a moment naked like all kids (6 years old, first grade) , but however when we played, I and my brother he wasn't. We played hide'and'seek, catch games etc. maybe a bit fit games, I can't remember that part. I only remember that I left home earlier then my brother/mother.

Please be pleased to post what will happen and what I should do.

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2018-08-30 08:59:29

Nebula

Re: I received a summons to the police. What do I do?

Be in other place so police wont find you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2018-08-30 09:06:09

Anatoly

Whirl wrote:

Be in other place so police wont find you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

That will only make everything worse. §176 gives you 3 months - 5 years of prison. Better be there and hope with 0 days.

And no hiding is bad - how will you get food/change clothes.

#4 2018-08-30 10:57:26

Gosha

Dude you should really think what you post online about yourself
Forums is not the place to discuss stuff like this

You're 15 years old. Like wtf, ask your parents. If it's really so serious - get a lawyer
Not on forums.

#5 2018-08-30 11:17:56

Anatoly

Gosha wrote:

You're 15 years old. Like wtf, ask your parents. If it's really so serious - get a lawyer
Not on forums.

We are trying to understand of what’s going on but still can’t decide things like should we get a lawyer at all, because we are sure we didn’t do anything of what “sexual” means.

#6 2018-08-30 11:48:09

Raphe9000

If you need an online source, https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/ may be able to help you, but IDK. Best advice I can give.

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2018-08-30 12:00:03

capasha

Why would a 6 year old kid run around naked outside? Didn't you tell him to get clothes on?
I didn't understand one bit, did you play hide and seek while he was naked, or did he have clothes?

#8 2018-08-30 12:17:21

Anatoly

capasha wrote:

Why would a 6 year old kid run around naked outside? Didn't you tell him to get clothes on?
I didn't understand one bit, did you play hide and seek while he was naked, or did he have clothes?

When he was naked running around with my sister he only was in the pool. I was playing phone. When we played he was clothed.

#9 2018-08-30 12:19:26

Vitalijus
Website

I've a feeling that anatoly is playing us all right now ?

wn7I7Oa.png

Wooted by:

#10 2018-08-30 12:20:37

Anatoly

Vitalijus wrote:

I've a feeling that anatoly is playing us all right now ?

Im not. I actually received a letter which calls me to go to the police at a specific time.

#11 2018-08-30 12:27:51

capasha

Anatoly wrote:
capasha wrote:

When he was naked running around with my sister he only was in the pool. I was playing phone. When we played he was clothed.

Then I understand. If he have clothes on and you played hide and seek it shouldn't be any problem.
Are you sure this have something about your brother and nothing else?

#12 2018-08-30 12:44:34

Anatoly

capasha wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
capasha wrote:

Then I understand. If he have clothes on and you played hide and seek it shouldn't be any problem.
Are you sure this have something about your brother and nothing else?

My mother received two letters:
One of them says that I am indicted.
The other calls my brother as a witness

#13 2018-08-30 13:07:47

Emma333

I believe anyone can report these things, if it's false just go to the police station at the given time. They will talk to you and your brother, maybe throw out some evidence, and they will find out it's a false report. I'm not sure if getting a lawyer would be necessary, but I'm also not sure you can trust any advice from the people on this forums as most of them will not be familiar with the German legal system.

Pm me with anything math related please

Wooted by: (6)

#14 2018-08-30 13:19:21

minam

Anatoly wrote:

Think what you would feel if you don't know what will your future become - if you don't know if you come to prison.

I don't see how you could still be so active on the game related threads, and also worry about that.

Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

#15 2018-08-30 13:21:05

Anatoly

minam wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Think what you would feel if you don't know what will your future become - if you don't know if you come to prison.

I don't see how you could still be so active on the game related threads, and also worry about that.

Crying won't help. Im playing because I try to relax - think about the game not about problems

#16 2018-08-30 13:31:13

minam

Anatoly wrote:
minam wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Crying won't help. Im playing because I try to relax - think about the game not about problems

Face the problems you have to face anyway, and deal with it.
Find legal advice, learn the law, and find your way through.
                                  ↑
                                  |
                                  |
                                  |
                                  |
                                  ↓
Think about a random internet game and make graphics for it.
Ask what to do on a forum not designed for legal advice, and avoid conflict.

It's your choice, but isn't the sensible option quite obvious?

Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

Wooted by:

#17 2018-08-30 13:51:25

Anatoly

First step is done.

Tomorrow we consult with a lawyer. I hope ill feel better then.

#18 2018-08-30 20:46:06

Zumza

I share the belief that a report, probably from a neighbour, is the root of this actions.
Considering that one of the first thing you've done was to post this publicly on a game-related forum, I'm inclined to say that the concerns are quite founded.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#19 2018-08-30 21:39:39

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Maybe it’s a decoy and they’ll instead interrogate you about that baby you stole.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#20 2018-08-30 22:37:27

bunglybongle

if you get arrested and sent to jail with a death sentence, just make sure your last meal request is "a scooby snack" and your last words are "zoinks"

Wooted by:

#21 2018-08-31 00:29:58

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

nlmdejonge part 2

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (5)

#22 2018-08-31 00:31:26

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Zumza wrote:

I share the belief that a report, probably from a neighbour, is the root of this actions.
Considering that one of the first thing you've done was to post this publicly on a game-related forum, I'm inclined to say that the concerns are quite founded.

The kid is 15, scare him some more why don't you ****

Wooted by:

#23 2018-09-02 03:58:35

Onjit
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

nlmdejonge part 2

Echo part 3

:.|:;

Wooted by: (2)

#24 2018-09-02 05:46:30, last edited by Kkay (2018-09-02 05:46:57)

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Back to gosha's post, idk why you didn't stop there like why are you asking for legal advice from people on an EE fan forum. You're 15 instead of wasting your time talk to your parents or a lawyer or someone who can actually help you, don't go on a random forum and expect progress when all your gonna get is 7 different people saying "hey try this" or "hey do this" like use your head and go somewhere that's actually gonna help please, its like saying "Hey I have court on Monday for _____ what should I do" on a fan forum for a game made for kids

#25 2018-09-02 15:22:26

Sqwairle

Gosha wrote:

Not on forums.

He said no jokes..

Anatoly1537193876724961

Board footer