Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Anyone realise a massive increase in hate for betas?

Since the new chat was released, there was alot of hate for betas (Mostly by a person named '(OMG)' ) and a bigger increase in 'No Beta Allowed' types of worlds.

I've got one thing to say to those people. YOU'RE. JUST. JEALOUS. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Anyone realise a massive increase in hate for betas?

Haters are gonna hate.

#3 Before February 2015

karim

MaybeNot wrote:

Since the new chat was released, there was alot of hate for betas (Mostly by a person named '(OMG)' ) and a bigger increase in 'No Beta Allowed' types of worlds.

I've got one thing to say to those people. YOU'RE. JUST. JEALOUS. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

i got 4 words for you: look before you leap :rolleyes::rolleyes:

we (non-beta players) are not jealous.

since the chat was implemented all beta players started saying to non-beta players that they are not good and they suck and say to them other bad worlds and started saying "we are beta and you are not so we are better than you" and that kind of $hit and started kicking every non-beta player from their room (i dont want to get into full details cuz i will probably get infracted/banned for what i say)

^ this all came from experience, this happened to me alot of times. yesterday, i was in a beta world and cola1 was there so (s)he said to the world owner "kick the non-beta"

if you dont beleive me just go and ask ANY non-beta player and he will say the same for you.

again : look before you leap

and if you dont beleive them and me go to non-beta version of EE and play as a guest and see what beta players will do to you

/thread

Last edited by karim (Dec 5 2010 12:48:20 am)

#4 Before February 2015

2wenty4our

LOL you do realize the kick player feature just got implemented two days ago right? Your talking about this like us Beta players have been booting you out of our rooms for a long time. Chat came out in November, and from what I've seen (and I play every day) is minimal hate from us to you.

All I've noticed is the massive amount of "Beta Sucks" spam all over, and this spam came many days before the kick-player feature. So you can't even begin to blame it all on that, which is basically the main point of your whole argument. We Beta players tend to just ignore the non-beta players because we can converse with each other but not with you.

As for why this Beta-hating behavior increased, I definitely agree with MaybeNot. We have things they don't have and they are upset, and subsequently act like small children throwing temper tantrums. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Wait, how do you 'kick' non-betas? They don't have access to the Beta Only Worlds plus they don't have usernames either.

@Karim, only the disrespectful Betas do that. I certainly dont, the EX Crew DEFINETLY doesn't and I know a whole lot more beta people who'd never do that unless someone else did it to them first.

#6 Before February 2015

karim

2wenty4our wrote:

LOL you do realize the kick player feature just got implemented two days ago right?)

you do realize that u can kick players by covering them in blocks?:rolleyes:

#7 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I find this whole debacle to be so immature that it just boggles my mind as to why this is happening at all. It's like the part of the playerbase that's bickering about such trivial matters are no more than 12 years old.

It doesn't matter whether or not you have beta, you're still playing a game that Chris has put a lot of work in to for you guys for free. The beta players are the ones who decided to take it one step further in investing their time and money in this game in support of said creator.

Non-beta players: Quit whining or just buy the damn beta.
Beta players: Get of your high horses and recognize the non-betas as your equals and not as inferior.

(Footnote: Would like to stress that this post is only directed towards the vocal minority of players who whine about beta or the guests themselves. Apologies if anyone was offended.)

#8 Before February 2015

capasha

I think they cry because they can't chat and have the new features.

Then, why do you nonbetas think it's still in BETA? It's there because it's not done yet. And it will of course be some bugs. And when Chris fix them, he will maybe release it later.

He using beta as a playground for his new functions. And it's take a time to update for nonbeta and betas. If he got a bug reported. So when he is done with all stuff, maybe it will be released or not.

Last edited by doh (Dec 5 2010 8:34:55 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Haters dont have patience //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

For all the haters who hate the beta members, YOU ARE JEALOUS!

#10 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Yes, they are jealous. When they get chat they'll probably kick betas out of their room & offend them.

If you don't like beta, don't play the game. The game is run & supported by betas and if it were not for these people (i.e. Me) you wouldn't even be on EE so i'd be quiet if I were you.

#11 Before February 2015

surfad

i get kinda annoyed in the fact that beta is not beta in   the sense that everyone will get beta as soon as they iron out bugs which is what beta implies, instead they leave several months before beta is transferred to everyone they should name it members or premium not beta because thats not what it is.

#12 Before February 2015

Zeal

Lol, Many people tell non betas to go buy it but people like me CAN'T! I tried survey over like 6000 times and it always said I wasn't qualified for the survey..

#13 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Once again, for all the haters for beta, JUST BUY THE BETA! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#14 Before February 2015

EDJ

i can understand it.

For weeks it haddnt be updated and what did we get after some weeks ? Chat ! Kewl

What did non-beta get? an UI bugfix

#15 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I've seen both side of the situation. According to a few betas I've talked to, they dislike nonbetas because they're all noobs and trolls. According to nonbetas, they dislike betas because they make fun of them and they always get the updates. What betas need to understand: I have met plenty of nonbetas in EE that are really nice and don't troll. Sure, a lot of them are pretty annoying, but it's not necessarily all of them. What nonbetas need to understand: Betas get everything first because they payed to promote the game. Betas make sure everything works before it's publicly released. I hope that pretty much summarized it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#16 Before February 2015

Zeal

Blackboy1323 wrote:

Once again, for all the haters for beta, JUST BUY THE BETA! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Read the post above ****..

#17 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

And dude You didnt have to - rep me for that!

#18 Before February 2015

Zeal

Blackboy1323 wrote:

And dude You didnt have to - rep me for that!

Sadly yes I did, You obviously don't understand that some people CAN NOT!!!!!!! buy beta it's been said over 1000000000000000000000000000000000 times.

#19 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

Yeah and some beta people can't buy the new 500 gem smiley which is truly expensive. It's not worth a smiley in my opinion. I want it anyways and I can't get enough gems I only have 2 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I can understand why there's hate between normal users and beta's.

Beta's think they're better than others and the normal users are jealous well some.

Of course beta's are above normal users but that doesn't mean to kick them and be mean.

Shouldn't we all concentrate on the trolls? x]

Last edited by YoshisIsland (Dec 10 2010 1:36:33 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

But 500 gems is very expensive, as YoshisIsland said.

#21 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

The gems are getting off-topic to this.

IMO The only beta/s who think/brag that they're better are Cola1 and Owned3. Other than that the rest are nice and humble.

#22 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

Zeal wrote:
Blackboy1323 wrote:

Read the post above ****..

The surveys ARE possible but you're just not qualified for it.

Get over it.

It's possible to get Beta free you know.

Last edited by MaybeNot (Dec 10 2010 5:17:28 pm)

MaybeNot 1423856187105245

Board footer