Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#51 2018-08-27 22:43:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,102

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Yonanoke wrote:

Idk, this is so questionable, the results are really weirds, I really don't know whats wrong with our world, also losing 1-4 is so weird, can any judger comment please?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

"dude i'm so tired end this already" World

They were both quite good racing levels, but personally i preferred ZeldaXD’s level due to it being more cleverly designed. I had never seen an level which could make randomized obstacles (using switches) like that before.
Your level’s main gripe was that the static obstacles were hard to dodge at first due to the players speed, but easy once memorized. While ZeldaXD had slowly falling and random obstacles which were twitch dodging everytime. It was more creative design and had better gameplay overall. That’s why i voted for her level over your Studio Ghibli.

i think you meant zoey


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#52 2018-08-27 22:55:56

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
From: Brazil, DF, Gama
Joined: 2015-07-07
Posts: 405

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Your level’s main gripe was that the static obstacles were hard to dodge at first due to the players speed, but easy once memorized. While ZeldaXD had slowly falling and random obstacles which were twitch dodging everytime. It was more creative design and had better gameplay overall. That’s why i voted for her team over your Studio Ghibli.

Hard to dodge? Thats the concept of the world, chooses a difficulty, Easy ( 60 seconds ), Medium ( 45 Seconds ), Hard ( 35 Seconds ), Insane ( 25 Seconds ), if you selected Easy, the level had the perfect time for it, dont needed run in everything, just walk slowly as if it were your first running test., While "zeldaxd", who is zeldaxd? We was agaisnt Zoey2070, SmittyW and 21Twelv, so ok, the world had slowly falling, but in our gameplay you could choice walk slowly or just choose the insane mode and run fast, and more creative design? We put the system in trees, with a good in-game art, also you can play with two, three players, like a mini competition.

Last edited by Yonanoke (2018-08-27 23:00:26)


- Perfect 7 - Closed   MyAnimeList   In-game arts   Tell Me A Story - playlist

I'm probably sleeping now, you should sleep too.
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

Offline

#53 2018-08-27 23:11:15

RavaTroll
Member
From: France
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 803

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

Your world was really nice and good, but I found your opponent's world better.
The gameplay was cool and I liked how you managed to make such a world in such a small world.
Yeah they were both good but I liked the gameplay in your opponent's world more fun.
You made a good world anyway  !


SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#54 2018-08-27 23:32:10

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 482

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

huh i lose 2/3 with lictor's team, so idk if it's good that i got so close with one of most experienced team, or bad because i lose :S


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#55 2018-08-27 23:37:23

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
From: Brazil, DF, Gama
Joined: 2015-07-07
Posts: 405

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

RavaTroll wrote:

but I found your opponent's world better.

The question is exactly why, what is better, what is worse, to in next round we make a better level."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carmebe wrote:

Hey, carmebe here, I'm just here to say my opinion about our world and the other one. Even though the mechanism of that world and art were good, it wasn't something that someone would enjoy in a long period of time. What do I mean with this: I will start with our opponent’s world. The art and design look nice, we need to admit it. And the mechanism was a nice add-on that made the gameplay more interesting. However, the thing is that this mechanism covers too much space that could have been used for other stuff. In that world, you only use the left and right keys, avoiding every switch (idk where do these come from. Walls? People? Animals? Purple blocks coming from outer space controlled by aliens? Missing explanation here). If you hit only 1 block, it’s game over, which means that the player must start again with new obstacles and stuff. There is a problem with it: in certain time, the switches can change in number up to 3, which can be annoying, even worse if is in the pattern OXOXOX, which means that you need to go through the 2 blocks, with only 1 space. The only salvation is by going through the border, without hitting the boosts. That’s a sign of not-so-fun gameplay. Overall, I like this world and I respect the hard work the other crew did, but they don’t belong a 4 of score.
Now, let’s talk about our world. The art and design were made with the purpose of making better in-map and in-game graphics. We couldn’t add too much stuff because it would ruin the gameplay (slowing dots/grass). The gameplay was made with the intention of dodging slow objects and give you a chance of continue if you hit an obstacle, which is an option the other crew doesn’t have, it’s game over if you hit a block. By that way, the gameplay gets less frustrating, and becomes friendlier for newcomers. Now, what happens with the experienced players? That’s the “insane” option for. This mode was tested, and we found out that the min time that a player can take to complete the raceway is 25 seconds (without hitting an obstacle!) The mechanism we used was small, so we can use more space for the raceway and decorations. If we used a bigger mechanism, the play zone would be smaller, making it more boring. Our gameplay was multidirectional (4 keys), while the other world was bidirectional (2 keys), which means that you need to use all your keys to reach the objective in our world. And for a last note, this is an interesting thing that not even us have noticed: you can play simultaneously with other people, that means that you can race with more opponents in the difficulty you choose! So, yea, our world needs a better score, because losing 4-1 is extremely frustrating, even worse if we received a lot of positive reviews through everyone that played our world before and was well received. You can notice that world reached more than 300 plays and 20 favorites. We will continue building, but before that, I need your most detailed opinion about this, because I am always asking for details on everything. That’s all my opinion regarding the judging and stuff, good luck to everyone else I guess.


- Perfect 7 - Closed   MyAnimeList   In-game arts   Tell Me A Story - playlist

I'm probably sleeping now, you should sleep too.
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

Offline

Wooted by:

#56 2018-08-27 23:54:41

Master1
Campaign Team
From: Crait
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,410

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

Yonanoke wrote:

Idk, this is so questionable, the results are really weirds, I really don't know whats wrong with our world, also losing 1-4 is even more questionable, can any judger comment please?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

"dude i'm so tired end this already" World

Losing a round doesn't necessarily mean we thought your world was bad. If I recall correctly, your bracket was one where I thought both maps were pretty good. The fact that you received any votes shows that your map could have been good enough to win. It's just that your opponent made something that the majority of judges found at least slightly more appealing.

Please don't forget that only one team can win each round. Two opposing teams could create the the best levels ever seen on EE and one of them would still have to lose.



That being said, I thought the other team was better because they put a more creative spin on the idea of a race. Nearly every race I've seen in EE has been the same thing, go around a track a few times and dodge things that slow you down. The other teams map used a switch based system and allowed for a more randomized race layout, with actual crashing into obstacles. It was just more interesting in general.

Last edited by Master1 (2018-08-27 23:58:54)


nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#57 2018-08-28 00:14:46

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
From: Brazil, DF, Gama
Joined: 2015-07-07
Posts: 405

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

Master1 wrote:

Please don't forget that only one team can win each round. Two opposing teams could create the the best levels ever seen on EE and one of them would still have to lose.

Didnt forget, just asking whats better in both worlds.

Master1 wrote:

That being said, I thought the other team was better because they put a more creative spin on the idea of a race. Nearly every race I've seen in EE has been the same thing, go around a track a few times and dodge things that slow you down. The other teams map used a switch based system and allowed for a more randomized race layout, with actual crashing into obstacles. It was just more interesting in general.

Ok, I agree with you, the gameplay of them are innovative and good, but and the rest? The in-game art? The In-map art? Which one is better, for you, only the gameplay is enough to a team win?


- Perfect 7 - Closed   MyAnimeList   In-game arts   Tell Me A Story - playlist

I'm probably sleeping now, you should sleep too.
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

Offline

#58 2018-08-28 00:47:45

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,012
Website

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

creativity and gameplay matter more than art. If the art sucks it's not going to be considered good regardless of gameplay, but as long as the art is decent you need to focus on an original concept.

I think a big problem with your world is it's actually too easy - I won on hard on my first try, and I don't see how you'd fail on easy unless you literally went AFK. I love randomness in worlds - it means you can't rely on muscle memory to play the world, and instead have to react in the time you get to do so. Their world is difficult, but is that not okay? It's an accomplishment to reach 13 blue coins; you don't have to win.

Last edited by Slabdrill (2018-08-28 00:51:00)


suddenly random sig change

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#59 2018-08-28 00:49:36

Tiralmo
Campaign Team
Joined: 2015-05-16
Posts: 18

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

Yonanoke wrote:
Master1 wrote:

Please don't forget that only one team can win each round. Two opposing teams could create the the best levels ever seen on EE and one of them would still have to lose.

Didnt forget, just asking whats better in both worlds.

Master1 wrote:

That being said, I thought the other team was better because they put a more creative spin on the idea of a race. Nearly every race I've seen in EE has been the same thing, go around a track a few times and dodge things that slow you down. The other teams map used a switch based system and allowed for a more randomized race layout, with actual crashing into obstacles. It was just more interesting in general.

Ok, I agree with you, the gameplay of them are innovative and good, but and the rest? The in-game art? The In-map art? Which one is better, for you, only the gameplay is enough to a team win?


Both the Studios Ghibli world and the "dude i'm so tired end this already" world were really nice, but I felt that "dude" was a bit better in the end. Studios had a nice interpretation of a classic race and wonderful art that made everything clear from the start. The different difficulties were nice, however I felt that they all gave me a sense of a lack of control. While I know this was intentional, it still felt as though I was sliding around and being punished by the level by design, which took away some of the fun for me. "dude" took a more innovative approach and executed it very well. Even if the gameplay was more punishing for failure, I felt that it was my own fault and not the level designers being out to get me (even in the OXOXOX appearance mentioned earlier - it's tough, but still my fault if I hit the boosts to the side). The space needed for the system is inherent in any similar world and doesn't detract from the world's value for me. What was in the world was still very nice detailed art and an interesting story.

For me, Studios art and great way of conveying the level visually ended up being about even with "dude"s detailed art, story, and innovative concept. But I think that gameplay is the most important aspect of pretty much any world, and "dude" had the edge there.

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#60 2018-08-28 00:59:57

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
From: Brazil, DF, Gama
Joined: 2015-07-07
Posts: 405

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

Tiralmo wrote:

For me, Studios art and great way of conveying the level visually ended up being about even with "dude"s detailed art, story, and innovative concept. But I think that gameplay is the most important aspect of pretty much any world, and "dude" had the edge there.

Thanks for all awnsers Tiralmo, you explained everything, in next round we will focus in gameplay than the others things since the judgers prefers it.


- Perfect 7 - Closed   MyAnimeList   In-game arts   Tell Me A Story - playlist

I'm probably sleeping now, you should sleep too.
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

Offline

Wooted by:

#61 2018-08-28 01:05:35

Tiralmo
Campaign Team
Joined: 2015-05-16
Posts: 18

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

RavaTroll wrote:

I did not write reviews but I can explain why I picked worlds. You can ask me in PMs - with a link of your team and world if possible.

I'm also not writing full reviews for all levels/matchups, but I'd be glad to explain any of my decisions. Just reach out to me however you feel comfortable (publicly on forums, ingame, via PM here, etc.)!

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#62 2018-08-28 05:45:50

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 695

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

This is one problem with tournaments, that two of the best teams can be pitted against each other, meaning one has to lose early on.  At least with double elimination, it gives this second place team a chance to reach second place, or first if they do even better next time.

I was kinda surprised that world lost, but playing ZOOP I do enjoy this style of "racing" more, however.. it starts getting unfair when 3 purple blocks get in the way.  When the first, third, and fifth blocks are solid, the only way to win is if you grid snap before reaching the second or fourth space.  So because of this, I'd have voted for Studios world personally.  ZOOP has a slight edge on concept, but the execution fell short at the last stages of the game.  When three blocks begin to appear, they should have made it so the two empty spaces were guaranteed to be grouped together, so that grid snap wouldn't be required.  This takes control away from the player, and losing stops being your fault, whereas Studios allows you to win if you don't move too fast (but also not too slow).  You can slip up and still win, too, and not have to restart the entire world.

EDIT: I've played ZOOP like 10 times now.. and the three block rounds completely drain the fun factor of the world.  How do you even win, without luck?  This is really frustrating...

Last edited by azurepudding (2018-08-28 06:12:04)

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#63 2018-08-28 06:35:09

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,060

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

Yonanoke wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Your level’s main gripe was that the static obstacles were hard to dodge at first due to the players speed, but easy once memorized. While ZeldaXD had slowly falling and random obstacles which were twitch dodging everytime. It was more creative design and had better gameplay overall. That’s why i voted for her team over your Studio Ghibli.

Hard to dodge? Thats the concept of the world, chooses a difficulty, Easy ( 60 seconds ), Medium ( 45 Seconds ), Hard ( 35 Seconds ), Insane ( 25 Seconds ), if you selected Easy, the level had the perfect time for it, dont needed run in everything, just walk slowly as if it were your first running test., While "zeldaxd", who is zeldaxd? We was agaisnt Zoey2070, SmittyW and 21Twelv, so ok, the world had slowly falling, but in our gameplay you could choice walk slowly or just choose the insane mode and run fast, and more creative design? We put the system in trees, with a good in-game art, also you can play with two, three players, like a mini competition.

Yeah i wrote the wrong person. I meant Zoey.
I wrote my usual review style for both your levels so i can clarify exactly why i voted what i did.

Hidden text

I’m sorry for your team losing by what must seem like overly nitpicky complaints, but that’s what happens when your opponent submits such an excellent level. It wasen’t really that much the fault of your team as it was unlucky that your level was pitted against such an skilled competitor.

Last edited by NorwegianboyEE (2018-08-28 06:42:31)


NYPcjcL.gif

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#64 2018-08-28 06:42:10

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 695

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Yonanoke wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Your level’s main gripe was that the static obstacles were hard to dodge at first due to the players speed, but easy once memorized. While ZeldaXD had slowly falling and random obstacles which were twitch dodging everytime. It was more creative design and had better gameplay overall. That’s why i voted for her team over your Studio Ghibli.

Hard to dodge? Thats the concept of the world, chooses a difficulty, Easy ( 60 seconds ), Medium ( 45 Seconds ), Hard ( 35 Seconds ), Insane ( 25 Seconds ), if you selected Easy, the level had the perfect time for it, dont needed run in everything, just walk slowly as if it were your first running test., While "zeldaxd", who is zeldaxd? We was agaisnt Zoey2070, SmittyW and 21Twelv, so ok, the world had slowly falling, but in our gameplay you could choice walk slowly or just choose the insane mode and run fast, and more creative design? We put the system in trees, with a good in-game art, also you can play with two, three players, like a mini competition.

Yeah i wrote the wrong person. I meant Zoey.
I wrote my usual review style for both your levels so i can clarify exactly why i voted what i did.

Hidden text

wait what???

I'm still trying and there seems to be no fairy way against an ABABAB or BABABA arrangement.  It effectively becomes an entire wall and ends your game.

I know this doesn't effect me at all so I don't need to get into it, but I guess it's just really upsetting as I LOVE the concept just for it to be ruined by essentially a series of coin flips where a single tails of like 20 flips will send you to the start.  This has got to be the most pretty and interesting level that has left me wondering, "Did they even test this?"  I'll probably give it 5 or so more tries before I tear my hair out.

Man, how I'd love to be a judge, but I'd miss out on the contest itself and the prizes.  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#65 2018-08-28 06:45:52

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,060

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

The walls are entirely do-able by hugging the wall close to the killzone. Unless there are XOXOX walls which i never saw. It took me about 5 real tries to complete the level so never felt overly frustrated.

Last edited by NorwegianboyEE (2018-08-28 06:48:49)


NYPcjcL.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#66 2018-08-28 07:06:51

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 695

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

The walls are entirely do-able by hugging the wall close to the killzone. Unless there are XOXOX walls which i never saw. It took me about 5 real tries to complete the level so never felt overly frustrated.

That's still unfairly precise tho, isn't it? a 24 pixel space with a 16 pixel smiley. With a chance of gridsnap hooking you on a block, so more like 22 or 23 pixels. so a 6 or 7 pixel wide window of error.

I just tried a few more times, had all coins and got hooked on the last row of blocks because of gridsnap. lol i give up, there is no fun here.  This would actually be much more fair if the game had switch-based spikes, so that a set up of XOX with X being spikes would allow you 2 blocks of space, but being solid blocks it is exactly 16 pixels and seems to always hook you.  But since this is not a possibility, there should not be the possibility of these unfair configurations.  The level also drags on too much just to to reach the coin flip stages.. if the max blocks were 2, and instead have hazards between purple rows begin to pop up near the end, I'd have no problem giving this world a perfect score.  But the world as it is, I just.. I've never been this conflicted with a world before.  I want to like it, the idea is fantastic, but it's long and when you reach the end, flip a coin, cuz that's all that's determining a successful run or not.  Going between blocks is practically impossible, but taking the open edge on the side can be just as impossible if you dodged from the other side on the previous row. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

I just.. oof.. it's like playing a fun level like Mega Man Dash but with the one block hooks at the end being required to win.  fail one time, and it's back to the beginning.

Last edited by azurepudding (2018-08-28 07:42:03)

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#67 2018-08-28 10:11:01

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: China
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 610

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

OMG I can't believe I won KKAY.

Now my opponent is Lictor. Why ;-;


6vgEiC7.png

Offline

#68 2018-08-28 10:42:06

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 482

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

OMG I can't believe I won KKAY.

Now my opponent is Lictor. Why ;-;

because i lose, but i was so close


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#69 2018-08-28 11:26:52

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: China
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 610

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

Yea you got 2-3. I bet I'll lose lol


6vgEiC7.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#70 2018-08-29 02:37:42

Yoshi626
New Member
Joined: 2018-08-12
Posts: 7

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

I am very glad we lived.
Yoshi626, leader of team godmode, out.
Stay cool.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#71 2018-08-29 03:14:46

Lictor666
Member
From: France
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 655
Website

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

Yoshi626 wrote:

I am very glad we lived.
Yoshi626, leader of team godmode, out.
Stay cool.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Online

Wooted by:

#72 2018-08-29 05:20:45

21Twelve
Formerly 222Hockey222
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 81

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

azurepudding wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

The walls are entirely do-able by hugging the wall close to the killzone. Unless there are XOXOX walls which i never saw. It took me about 5 real tries to complete the level so never felt overly frustrated.

That's still unfairly precise tho, isn't it? a 24 pixel space with a 16 pixel smiley. With a chance of gridsnap hooking you on a block, so more like 22 or 23 pixels. so a 6 or 7 pixel wide window of error.

I just tried a few more times, had all coins and got hooked on the last row of blocks because of gridsnap. lol i give up, there is no fun here.  This would actually be much more fair if the game had switch-based spikes, so that a set up of XOX with X being spikes would allow you 2 blocks of space, but being solid blocks it is exactly 16 pixels and seems to always hook you.  But since this is not a possibility, there should not be the possibility of these unfair configurations.  The level also drags on too much just to to reach the coin flip stages.. if the max blocks were 2, and instead have hazards between purple rows begin to pop up near the end, I'd have no problem giving this world a perfect score.  But the world as it is, I just.. I've never been this conflicted with a world before.  I want to like it, the idea is fantastic, but it's long and when you reach the end, flip a coin, cuz that's all that's determining a successful run or not.  Going between blocks is practically impossible, but taking the open edge on the side can be just as impossible if you dodged from the other side on the previous row. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

I just.. oof.. it's like playing a fun level like Mega Man Dash but with the one block hooks at the end being required to win.  fail one time, and it's back to the beginning.

Yeah... not sure what the judges were talking about. We won because "Zoop" was clearly the superior world title.


b5c4b4f1a7.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#73 2018-08-31 00:49:54

Yoshi626
New Member
Joined: 2018-08-12
Posts: 7

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

EEJoranasc wrote:
Frix wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

You mean I coulda placed ONE BLOCK AND HAD BEEN DONE WITH IT??? ..Oh well, I put in a good amount of effort so it doesn't feel like a freebie I guess.  RIP Frix, I was slightly worried you were remaining discrete and would post some awesome level last minute, lol.  It's double elimination, so you still have a chance at least //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

nah, tbh I don't have time to probably even make a world, literally have a test tomorrow. After that I have to write an essay about something historical that happened ages ago.
so whoever goes up against me pretty much gets a free win //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

told you, you judges. You should expand building time from 3 days to 4-5 days. people have school and vacation stuff

I'm with EEJoranasc here.
he/she has a point.

Offline

#74 2018-08-31 21:30:41

Kirby
Campaign Team
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 4,005

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

updated!

Offline

#75 2018-08-31 21:35:10

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,234

Re: [THE WINNER!] OFFICIAL Everybody Edits Tournament Results!

how did my team (yeeting builders) lose? i know that my world is better than 1st and 2nd world combined, im sure everything in our world is ok

EDITED: i played game mechanics's world, and i dont see why we lost, must be game mechanics's switch.

but, all you had to do is repeat saving them, which is boring. concept is ok, switch and stuff. game mechanics world is ok, but my world is better due art, mini, story, interesting map

Last edited by EEJoranasc (2018-08-31 21:42:59)

Offline

Crybaby1540240329728900

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1553281421.6991 - Generated in 0.108 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.72 MiB (Peak: 2.03 MiB) ]