Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-03 02:51:07, last edited by Kirby (2016-05-03 03:59:50)

Kirby

MKco - Mushroom Cup

3... 2... 1... GO! Welcome to the MKco Mushroom Cup ~GRAND PRIX~ ! Do not be confusin' that P word over there with the other definition, fellas -- I assure you it is quite UN-prickish, given our expansive variety of scenatic scenarios. Your journey begins with a bumpy cruise down the roads of iPwner Raceway as you admire the lush, checker-green rolling hills. Then, roll down the loquacious plains of Kirb Kirb Farm as you mingle and flirt with spectators and cows alike! You'll then be flowin' down the wavy beachside of Norweegee Beach -- make sure to bring a bathing suit if you wanna go for a swim, hun'! To end off, lubricate yo sauteed wheels for a once in a lifetime peek into the illustrious Thwinkt's Factory!-- nobody knows what they're makin' up in that mothafactory and trust me ya donts' WANT to know!

Can you overcome the odds and get 1st place?

Find out in MKco - Mushroom Cup!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MKco is proud to present: The Mushroom cup
After 6 long months, we have finally finished building this map.
This world features a unique race mechanic, in which you can select your difficulty. These difficulties change the time you have to finish the race. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the landscapes as you cruise through these tracks.

Also, this world has a coop system. If you want to race your friends, simply go on the time door above 50cc at the same time, and finish the race as you regularly would. Whoever has crown at the end loses.

JSEYuZE.png

You can play it here: Main Site - Beta - Minimal

Maps:

mZD0B5b.png

iPwner raceway is the easiest map of the bunch! Speaking of bunches, watch out for bananas! These badboys are brick hard and will stop you right in your tracks. You'll also encounter fireboosts, that speed you up just a wee bit! On the contrary, rainbow boostpads will rocket you forth like... well, a rainbow boostpad! Don't drunk drive, boys!

ervfDCu.png

In Kirb Kirb Farm, you'll be driving down a mud path, and you'll encounter quite a few cows on it! It's recommended you leave them be, but later in the track you'll be able to abuse their bodies for increased speed! Littered along the mud are little ramps that you can drive over, and flippin' in the air will certainly speed up your pace. And if you're feeling like you have a bit too much grass in your crack, simply use our light-marked glider pads and soar! It is said from afar that this map contains many secrets: such as the slippery speed flowers and the -- well, I don't even know what the other ones are! Kirb Kirb Farm is a place of mystery.

DUHzKlL.png

Norweegee Beach takes you for a bit of a "dip"... but nothing said could be more untrue for the difficulty. Arguably, it is one of the hardest courses, due to the water that sweeps you out to sea, strengthened by the current of the whirlpools! Lots of natural-sand ramps that a viewer from space could mistake as a white chocolate Hersheys make this track quite up-and-downy, and the crabs will certainly make any emotional racer "crabby". This race also features lots of spectacles of the MK world -- the Grand Cave Eel of the Norweegeean Sea, the Smiling Buddha Cruiseship on Ladderbaby Docks, and the Bermuda Whirlpool, to name a few. Norweegee Beach is certainly the "site" to be for any apt sightseer of this day and age!

iYikjH7.png

Thwinkt's Factory is the fourth race, and will "drive" you crazy, with the amount of twists and turns it offers! Another thing that will rattle your cogs are the factory's conveyer belts that are conveniently labeled with bright green and red to indicate direction. You'll also drive on a few outdoor suspension platforms, for those craving a more down-to-earth experience rather than just metal and nails. Green shells and blue shells will certainly make you crawl back into your own shell of insecurity -- oh and remember those bananas? These babies have softened up with the factory's heat, and will make you slip into dark abysses like cray! For any thrillseekers out there, Thwinkt's Factory is the place for you, as it has a pit of lush boiling lava you'll soar over with utmost grace.

Credits:
Worlds made by iPwner and Kirby
System by Kirby
Topic (mostly) by iPwner

Special thanks:
Pingohits - Banners for the topic, Gameplay assets
Master1 - Modtext
Norwegianboy - Gameplay assets
Tiralmo - Testing
12345678908642 - Testing

Enjoy!

#2 2016-05-03 03:18:43, last edited by Slabdrill (2016-05-03 04:18:06)

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Re: MKco - Mushroom Cup

wait wat i dont remember doing any art
edit: ok
edit: also congrats to tiralmo for first 100% winner

suddenly random sig change

#3 2016-05-03 04:24:46, last edited by Kirby (2016-05-03 04:50:11)

Kirby

12345678908642 wrote:

edit: also congrats to tiralmo for first 100% winner

yeah that

thats actually insane tiralmo. worlds 1 and 2 are hard enough to beat on time trials, let alone 3 and 4. Nicely done.

#4 2016-05-04 00:00:43, last edited by N1KF (2016-05-04 00:06:16)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I am not going to say I was told to post here.

This level is above average quality. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Everybody Edits is Fred

#5 2016-05-04 00:09:03

Muftwin

Hey you might know me im the chap that came in here the other day i was just hanging out in outerspace and i saw this thingy 0.o it kinda looked like a choclate chip i was curious as to what it was exactly i inquired at the nearest intergalactic pitstop and the man at the bar said to me it must be a white choclate hersheys this was perfect for me so i moved in real close anyways long story short looks like it was norwegee beach from this level and i just gotta say what i got really enthused my mind this ostentatious area caused enumerated pleasures in my pleasure receptors for this i thank you

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2016-05-04 03:56:27

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

also i dont remember testing either

all i did was add some spikes and portals and signs

suddenly random sig change

#7 2016-06-05 20:14:03, last edited by iPwner (2016-06-05 20:15:25)

iPwner
Website

I was the main guy behind this level but I was banned so couldn't post the topic + the levels at the top of the forums are kinda //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile right now + Kirby kirbaianized my original intro that I wrote at the top so now it's lamer O:< + I've wanted to bump this for a while = BUMP!

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#8 2016-06-05 20:15:00

Kirby

iPwner wrote:

I helped make this level + the levels at the top of the forums are kinda //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile right now + Kirby kirbaianized my original intro that I wrote at the top so now it's lamer O:< + I've wanted to bump this for a while = BUMP!

i changed like 1 word

#9 2016-06-05 20:16:54

iPwner
Website

6*     (@):<<

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

iPwner1465154214605110

Board footer