Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Rhythm

READ: The High Spender

If you are cool, you would have noticed that there is a new smiley that costs....

2eb626q.png

500 ****ing gems.

Are you going to buy it?

Are you going to get all the gems by putting fake information in for super rewards?

I, myself don't think it is worth it, I just want the ninja smiley.

I'm getting it with energy, because I don't want to fill in forms anymore. It's too annoying, and I've already done it to get the Beta.

EDIT: I just noticed that it takes 2 minutes to get ONE energy. That's gay. Time for fake info.

Discuss.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

New discussion:

Hey there's this awesome new deal:

fxuusy.png

Anyone gonna try it, or has tried it?

Last edited by Rhythm (Dec 9 2010 4:42:35 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: READ: The High Spender

you have to get a credit card ... i cant do that 0.o

#3 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

500 gyms is total bs. What's the usd to gem rate? oh that's right there isn't one because chris loves to rip people off.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#4 Before February 2015

Google

Zoey2070 wrote:

500 gyms is total bs. What's the usd to gem rate? oh that's right there isn't one because chris loves to rip people off.

Before you even got anything for donating and this game was pretty new people were donating like 20-50 dollars at a time. At least this way people who really want to support the game will get something out of it.

#5 Before February 2015

Nou

I donated ?25. Too bad I don't get anything for it now.

No u.

#6 Before February 2015

Alex

In my mind the big spender is a pseudo joke. That explains why it looks so silly.

#7 Before February 2015

collectionshower

alex wrote:

In my mind the big spender is a pseudo joke. That explains why it looks so silly.

I saw several people with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#8 Before February 2015

Tree

Calm down, the reason they relesed the smiley is to get money to support the website. Nobody is making you buy it. But you are right, it is a lot of money to get it.

Rhythm 1423856230105202

Board footer