Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-17 20:09:55, last edited by Anatoly (2018-08-17 20:11:16)

Anatoly

Save for Later or Giveaway

Once you complete a campaign tier, daily items or receive magic, the item will firstly move into a new category “Inventar” in the shop. You can “Claim” it later, or partly “Sell” or “Gift”. I’ll explain you it better.
  Claim explains everything itself. You’ll just get the rewards when you want. Gift gives the energy/gems/energy total to one of your friends of your choice. The third option - Sell - presents a new idea to EE! You can “define” the cost of your items.
  For example I have a Magic “+5 Total Energy” but I don’t want it, so I sell it for e.g. 2 gems. If I have a sign block received from a campaign tier, but I have it, I cannot claim it, but I can sell it to somebody who hasn’t got it yet, but can’t beat that tier. If I get Gems - it would make no sense to sell them for another gems, so (what wouldn’t be really a case) you can sell it for Total Energy or Energy. This way you can get a Magic “Brick”/“Smiley” even if you have it - so you will be able to give it to somebody who hasn’t got it yet.
  Idea based of a Caution from an RPG game I play.

#DecreaseTheMaximumEnergy

#2 2018-08-17 20:41:27

Jersa
Banned

Re: Save for Later or Giveaway

Yeah... You could create alts and beat campaigns easily to farm rewards and then transferring them to your main account. I mean, even with enough skills you could beat Fractured Fingers in one hour and get rich on whatever you need, energy, gems, etc...

#3 2018-08-17 21:21:02

LukeM
Website

The save for later thing is something we will definitely consider, but I don't think any of the gifting or selling stuff will ever be a thing because of the alts thing.

#4 2018-08-17 21:57:45

peace

LukeM wrote:

The save for later thing is something we will definitely consider, but I don't think any of the gifting or selling stuff will ever be a thing because of the alts thing.

gift ting can be done using staff so staff can take the items otu of your inventar to prvent using alts

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#5 2018-08-17 22:10:57

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:

gift ting can be done using staff so staff can take the items otu of your inventar to prvent using alts

That would be waaaaaayy too much work for the staff, considering there are over 1000 daily users, each possibly getting a daily reward (and possibly campaign rewards too), so even if only a few percent of players wanted to gift / sell their rewards it would take up a HUGE chunk of the administrators' time...

#6 2018-08-17 22:46:49

Introduction

How about instead of selling, more like an official exchange thing, for example you can buy +10 max energy with a gem, or a gem with 50 max energy..?

when your signature makes about half your comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#7 2018-08-17 22:52:47

Joeyc

Introduction wrote:

How about instead of selling, more like an official exchange thing, for example you can buy +10 max energy with a gem

okkay dude lemme spend 183 gems. that's 1830 looool

Wooted by:
Joeyc1534542767720087

Board footer