Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Voldtechs_Alex

Greetings, EE, stay a while and listen

Hello all!

I am an avid fan of good OC levels with tricky stuff and challenges.

I have not bought beta yet for some reason, nonetheless I will be posting maps named Vold-something as often as I can. Probably until a crash will get my lazy **** off to buy the beta.

If you like non cheap hard maps feel free to try them out and please give feedback. I very often take refuge in excrews tinychat.

As doctor downes posted here some time ago now, I also seek to save EE from stairs and hooks. So this is an attempt to stir the slumbering, twelve year old masses and perhaps nudge the EE community in the right direction!

cheers and take care
Vold

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: Greetings, EE, stay a while and listen

Well, Vold, since you dont have beta, I'm going to have to recreate that level I was talking about earlier.

#3 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Well, I would offer you to use my beta account, but I sign in with facebook, and I don't want you to access that. So sorry, you should have done what I did and donated one cent for the smileys before beta came along.

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

Move to general discussion.

Voldtechs_Alex 1423856334105098

Board footer