Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-13 07:00:15, last edited by Enurp (2018-08-13 07:03:02)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

I need personal help and I don't know where to turn.

Mom found the poop sock.

Wooted by:

#2 2018-08-13 09:57:38

Onjit
Website

Re: I need personal help and I don't know where to turn.

poo in loo

:.|:;

#3 2018-08-13 13:18:57

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Blame the dog.

Or a sibling.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#4 2018-08-13 13:58:48

Freckleface

Okay, I know how to get you out of this but you NEED to follow my steps exactly or it might not work. First we need some supplies, so go to the store and buy: WHITE WONDER bread, hotdogs, rat poison, and a new car.

Okay, so when you have all of these materials heres what you need to do:
1. Call your mother, tell her you're taking her out for authuentic Australian cuisine.
2. 5 minutes before she arrives, you must  cook two hotdogs and put them on the white WONDER bread diagonally. This is important, they must be placed diagonally.
3. Inject rat poison into one of the snagsangas and ready up the dinner table.
4. Heres the important step... when she arrives she will be overjoyed, so thats when you take the poisoned snagsanga and eat it in under 2 bites.
6. As you begin spasming on the ground near the brink of death, the extreme joy will be countered by extreme pain, this where the plan coes into play. You then tell her these exact words: "mother, am dying, car hospital I nees nowsies." Then, when she rushes to the car to save your life she will  see the new car and the joy will counter the pain causing a feeling of pure ectasy.

And there you go, if you do those steps correctly she will forget all about the poop sock and your life will be complete.

F

Wooted by:

#5 2018-08-13 22:27:00

soniiiety

Freckleface wrote:

Okay, I know how to get you out of this but you NEED to follow my steps exactly or it might not work. First we need some supplies, so go to the store and buy: WHITE WONDER bread, hotdogs, rat poison, and a new car.

1. Call your mother, tell her you're taking her out for authuentic Australian cuisine.
2. 5 minutes before she arrives, you must  cook two hotdogs and put them on the white WONDER bread diagonally. This is important, they must be placed diagonally.
4. Heres the important step... when she arrives she will be overjoyed, so thats when you take the poisoned snagsanga and eat it in under 2 bites.
6. As you begin spasming on the ground near the brink of death, the extreme joy will be countered by extreme pain, this where the plan coes into play. You then tell her these exact words: "mother, am dying, car hospital I nees nowsies." Then, when she rushes to the car to save your life she will  see the new car and the joy will counter the pain causing a feeling of pure ectasy.

And there you go, if you do those steps correctly she will forget all about the poop sock and your life will be complete.

that F**ED up what the heck, you have dark jokes.

or maybe a little crazy, also if offjit saw this he would be mad, also is rat posin meant to be for mr micer? ?? hope not.

what you do eurp is blame it on the cat and out it into the bath and lock you cat in there  with it

#6 2018-08-13 22:33:27

Onjit
Website

Freckleface wrote:

and as she's dyig, whisper in her ear "don't snag me bro"

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#7 2018-08-13 22:59:09

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

soniiiety wrote:

that F**ED up what the heck

woah! Better watch that mouth of yours, you filthy sinner.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (3)

#8 2018-08-14 08:04:21

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

soniiiety wrote:

what you do eurp is blame it on the cat and out it into the bath and lock you cat in there  with it

sony do you have a poop sock

#9 2018-08-14 11:07:50

soniiiety

no I dock, but I used to poop in a plastic bag and even in a bucket which i would spew and wee at the same time into them, after that I got chicken pox

Wooted by: (5)

#10 2018-08-14 12:14:45

Jorc

soniiiety wrote:

no I dock, but I used to poop in a plastic bag and even in a bucket which i would spew and wee at the same time into them, after that I got chicken pox

why the **** would you do that

#11 2018-08-14 23:12:59

hummerz5

this topic is essentially spam but it decided to take a left turn toward random stuff about soniiiety. maybe we should put the videos, blogs, podcasts, the "Look what I found here", "here is my religion" and all those threads into one master thread so that when they go off topic they're still on

but anyway, locking this because it's, well, a **** post.

Wooted by:
hummerz51534284779719524

Board footer