Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-25 17:31:33, last edited by pncordik (2018-07-26 19:07:08)

pncordik

purple lock mechanic

like the purple gate / door, it may initially be locked as unlocked, if it is in things that are not solid, EX: effects, you can leave the lock solid as well as not solid, EX solid: go through the effect without picking up the effect if the lock is closed, solid lock while closed is also solid
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a doubt?
ask for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hier is the examples: vTo6RBN.pngslDg3G3.pngsqkESEN.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this idea fit with green switchable doors / gates
hier is the link that leaves you to the green switchable doors / gates
hier is my graphic idea: GnSfdJY.png

knAxnIR.jpg

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2018-07-25 17:44:21

peace

Re: purple lock mechanic

a door that prevents you from collectign things like coins/effects until you hit a key/switch?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#3 2018-07-25 17:57:52

MWstudios

Yeah, whatever you said

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#4 2018-07-25 18:28:21

pncordik

peace wrote:

a door that prevents you from collectign things like coins/effects until you hit a key/switch?

is a switch

peace wrote:

yeah

knAxnIR.jpg

#5 2018-07-25 19:28:06

peace

pncordik wrote:
peace wrote:

is a switch

peace wrote:

yeah

ok this hsoudl aply to portals too but its easier to just makke a 3rd layer (maby in the reeboot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile) so you can place for example a coindoor on portals ect

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#6 2018-07-25 19:53:27

hummerz5

isn't this one of those things where you may as well use the existing systems? I.e., encapsulate your particular effects in switches so that they must be in the desired state to trigger the wrapped action block?

Wooted by: (3)

#7 2018-07-25 23:47:23

pncordik

hummerz5 wrote:

isn't this one of those things where you may as well use the existing systems? I.e., encapsulate your particular effects in switches so that they must be in the desired state to trigger the wrapped action block?

when lock is desblocked, the block can functionate normally, when is locked, thats not have function

knAxnIR.jpg

#8 2018-07-26 19:10:52

pncordik

peace wrote:
pncordik wrote:
peace wrote:

is a switch

peace wrote:

yeah

ok this hsoudl aply to portals too but its easier to just makke a 3rd layer (maby in the reeboot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile) so you can place for example a coindoor on portals ect

in portal you can place, in coin doors some have function when the lock is locked is solid when is locked

knAxnIR.jpg

#9 2018-07-28 18:10:02

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by:
Slabdrill1532797802716670

Board footer