Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

i didnt get gems

Im waiting some weeks for the gems but i dont get them :S and i do everything what was need for it.

Btw i love the new update.

#2 Before February 2015

Slushie

Re: i didnt get gems

If you took a survey, you probably didn't qualify.

ok

#3 Before February 2015

Conary

You don't wait weeks, if you didn't get them in 24 hours you probably never will.

#4 Before February 2015

Xpo20

48, not 24.

#5 Before February 2015

emanresu

Some of the surveys are a complete rip off. I've spent 10-15 minutes filling out a survey before only to be told that I don't qualify even though they just had me take the survey. I get the feeling that no one "qualifies" for these surveys but they collect and use your info anyways. I've had better luck with the "download this program" or "sign up for this website" tasks.

#6 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I don't trust any of them. After going through one survey that asked way too many personal questions that couldn't possibly be needed to collect any data. Like the ages of my siblings and parents...?? wtf?

#7 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

greenzoid2 wrote:

I don't trust any of them. After going through one survey that asked way too many personal questions that couldn't possibly be needed to collect any data. Like the ages of my siblings and parents...?? wtf?

use fake info //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

i got now 11 gems :S because i tryd it again

#9 Before February 2015

Alex

greenzoid2 wrote:

Consumer data is always important.

Jeffrey 1423856528104904

Board footer