Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bliske

Beta;

i like beta, it's come a long way to reach where it's at right now, thank's chris for all the updates, im looking forward to the future of EE, what i like about it is, it's a pretty chilled game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile where you can chat to others & do minigames created by people, & build one aswell! i want to meet, the owners of MX , DX , EX & TX crew, your levels are so insane, much rep & props goes out to you guys for the levels, thanks & i hope to see more & chill & talk to use <3

Tho, the slight problem is this chat update 'parental control' i can no longer chat on it anymore :'( because i don't have a credit card nor do i have paypal, & it seems way to confusing, & chris won't make it to where you can use a mobile to re-buy chat, so until then it's not good,

i someday plan to buy the 'big spender' i don't know when, but i will ! it's just to ownage to turn down (: .
i love this game, as a game to relax and enjoy it, so much props to chris! and i am looking forward to more updates !

#2 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Re: Beta;

Nice to know we have a great supporter out there!

Rock on! \o/
                      |
                    / \

#3 Before February 2015

Ciro

I have a question... when you buy the beta, you have to pay one cent to lock the chat or to make it appear?

#4 Before February 2015

bliske

Ciro wrote:

I have a question... when you buy the beta, you have to pay one cent to lock the chat or to make it appear?

to make it appear , i don't have paypal , or a credit card, so i can't use it atm //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
but i plan to, & thank's rhythm //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Anytime.

#6 Before February 2015

bliske

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

bliske1423856547104885

Board footer