Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SeymourG

SeymourG's EEET (Everybody Edits Existence Theory) No Trolling

This EEET (Everybody Edits Existence Theory) is available in protected worlds only. (Beta or free) What I found out is that, to put it as simple as possible, you can basically uncreate yourself. If you haven't noticed, (which would be pretty sad) if you are not in God Mode, you can not encase yourself in a block. But if you are in God Mode, you can. That part we all knew. Now is what you DON'T know! (Yet) I have discovered that if you go God Mode and move in front of a solid block, if you get OUT of God Mode, time stops altogether. If you try to edit, it doesn't work. Somebody edits around you, you don't see it. Nothing happens at all. The only thing that works is the map. You see people zooming by, and you can see them edit around you on the map, but don't see it for real. However, once you go back to God Mode, everything that was supposed to happen, just appears out of nowhere. :O

However, the only phisical thing that you/or others can do to affect you is for you or them to delete the block(s) you are incased in. Although if you hit the wall that is the boundary for the game, NOTHING CAN OR WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!!! You will just sit there, and it has the same properties as before, but you CAN NOT BE TROLLED!!! Have you ever noticed most people stop trolling when you go away? Use this to escape "Reality" and avoid trolls. This is technically a bug, so use this to your advantage while you can.

SeymourG1423856565104867

Board footer