Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-11 04:04:28

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

What is the Meaning of Life?

What is the meaning of life?
If you think about life in another way, we're just a pile of stuff thaat use up other molecules such as water, and we are mortal and we use up too much stuff.
Seriously though, what IS tge meaning of life?
Also, why is there life? Scientists say that only 1 out of 10^13 universes can have life. The also say that there is a even less chance for chemical reactions to react in the exact right pattern to create life. Are we just lucky? Or are we all living in some kind of program. Have anyone had weird dreams that just doesn't make any sense? Well I have. If the multiverse theory is correct, then there would be a 1/10^30 chance that life could appear on our planet. How are w that lucky? Or is life really just a program? What makes life life? What makes a pile of atoms turn into life? How do we move using just a bunch of molecules? Is our body hiding something to us? If yes, then whaat is it and how has it been remained undiscovered for centuries? If no, then how does life even work? Life -- the most complicated things in the universe (or the multiverse) , hides a lot of secerts that we would just never understand.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#2 2018-07-11 06:38:24

HeyNK

Re: What is the Meaning of Life?

lol good thread

#3 2018-07-11 08:28:31

ASDruska

there is no meaning of life god was bored and made a sandbox game but got bored and abandoned it which is why hell and heaven no longer exist

cringe ^
based v

#4 2018-07-11 10:33:07

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ASDruska wrote:

there is no meaning of life god was bored and made a sandbox game but got bored and abandoned it which is why hell and heaven no longer exist

I would like to discuss this with you.
Perhaps when considering the speed in which technology is advancing, it means the future could allow the creation of a quantum computer. One which has the hardware to simulate the universe in which we live. No god would thus be needed to explain your phenomena.
If it's theoretically feasible it means that we could already be living in an simulation. There would be innumerable simulations of mankind by now. Making the chance that we are the original mankind which existed before the exploitation of quantum computing very very very very very low.
The theory that we were created by an quantum computer, making us the fictitious product of an simulation is thus by contrast; very very very very very high.
Imagine that someone right now shut off the program. It would suddenly get black and everything ends by it.
It becomes pitch-dark, It becomes impossible for any creature to live, and for any living thing to even die... It's a true end.
Darkness. Darkness. Darkness. From now, at the next moment that you shut your eyes, possibly waiting ahead of you... lies only the everlasting darkness.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#5 2018-07-11 10:57:08

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

"𝓗𝓘𝓖𝓗 𝓠𝓤𝓐𝓛𝓘𝓣𝓨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent ¯\_(º_o)_/¯
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#6 2018-07-11 11:26:31

Mait

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

#7 2018-07-11 13:18:50

peace

41+1

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: